Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme - page 24. (Read 23373 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
January 18, 2019, 06:49:18 AM
There are many people who think they can make money and get rich fast with the cryptocurrency market, but in reality it's not like they think, crypto is not for everyone, it's just for those who are patient with it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
January 18, 2019, 06:42:37 AM
There are times it is true a one day to get rich. But seldom to make it right. Cryptocurrency is all about strategy and critical analysis in uncomplicated ways. One night/day to become rich should not be wish by anybody because somehow you won't appreciate the blessings truthfully. Better to be rich in a month/s for sure you can handle your money and expend to meaningful areas.
Activity: 218
Merit: 16
January 18, 2019, 06:40:29 AM
The general notion and misconception by so many people is that, cryptocurrency is a fast means to bulk.
There were some people I introduced to cryptocurrency and among them were those who wanted the money to come fast, so that they can pay off their Debts.
Most times, these sets of people return back the way they came or some times they will run back with loses.

True.
Cryptocurrency industry is based on very technical and serious technology, which by no means built to make quick money. It's created to make a revolution on the money market, which can't be fast but may take years.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
January 18, 2019, 06:27:14 AM
The general notion and misconception by so many people is that, cryptocurrency is a fast means to bulk.
There were some people I introduced to cryptocurrency and among them were those who wanted the money to come fast, so that they can pay off their Debts.
Most times, these sets of people return back the way they came or some times they will run back with loses.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
January 18, 2019, 01:41:33 AM
not mate, not only you are not worried about the present situation but me too. and right what have you said if only the hand is weak and the person who wants to get rich quick says crypto will die or blah blah blah
Majority is worrying about the current situation of the market.
Many thinks that crypto is going to be dead and the weak hands thinks that there's no more opportunity to it.
Just let them think that crypto is going to that point but in reality, it's not.
They only think that crypto is that kind of scheme which isn't.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
January 18, 2019, 01:39:25 AM
not mate, not only you are not worried about the present situation but me too. and right what have you said if only the hand is weak and the person who wants to get rich quick says crypto will die or blah blah blah
Activity: 546
January 18, 2019, 12:24:18 AM

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh

Yes. They are the one's who always complaining and hopeless perhaps in the flow of the crypto market now. But we cannot blame them because they thought that the year of 2018 will be a good year to earned profits too same as 2017. They don't even think that this kind of world are very dangerous and there is no easy money in here.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1
January 18, 2019, 12:13:10 AM
I think crypto will not die, as long as there are still few interested ones. The most important thing is that we must be able to find loopholes to gain profit under any circumstances, even though our red market must be clever in finding space to get profit.
Activity: 490
January 17, 2019, 11:47:07 PM
I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh
Perhaps i should be agree with you, cause in a cryptocurrency market is just the same when we make a real business in the real world. It will need a lot of process towards success, we can't just simply join and tomorrow we will get success.
yes like that, and maybe those who say Crypto can get rich quickly, if they produce it quickly and the process of patience and waiting is not considered a way of success.
to produce good results requires a process and use your own struggle, to go through various things and so you can succeed. so it's not that fast to get rich and not as easy as imagined.
Activity: 420
January 17, 2019, 11:27:19 PM
I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

What is you thought?Huh
Perhaps i should be agree with you, cause in a cryptocurrency market is just the same when we make a real business in the real world. It will need a lot of process towards success, we can't just simply join and tomorrow we will get success.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
January 17, 2019, 11:03:16 PM

What is you thought?Huh

in my opinion people who want a quick cash and get rich by crypto is the only reason why many people encourage in this wrong belief. You see if you know the reason of what and why cypto is more worth into something in the future, i guess all of the people will do embrace crypto as the new currency that everyone will use.

We should remind everyone that before getting into crypto we need to continue study and learn more things how crpto will benefits everyone in the future to avoid FUD since you have the knowledge that no fud can affect your decision making
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
January 17, 2019, 09:52:51 PM
In fact Crypto is an alternative means of earning extra income. Slowly we get money from crypto, depending on how we play. Of course with the risks and schemes that we can take.

In 2017 many new rich people from crypto, this is because of the fantastic price increase that makes people get profits up to thousands of percent, now we only make crypto an alternative income because of the red market and many scam projects.
Activity: 406
One Social Network
January 17, 2019, 09:15:39 PM
Well most of the people who got really "rich" off of the last crypto boom held their crypto for years, so it wasn't even a get rich quick thing for them either.
Activity: 232
January 17, 2019, 08:52:18 PM
Crypto is a quick become beggar scheme for those who believe that it is a quick rich scheme. Why the hell you believe crypto as a money making machine.
krypto is a digital currency. so everything really depends on who can use crypto, if we can make krypto to be used as a payment tool in every transaction that we do, the function of crypto is right and we can take very many benefits.
 but if we advertise crypto as a merchandise only for the seller, then our destiny can be fast if we are lucky but can also fall into poverty if we fail to determine our buying and selling. crypto is basically only a means not a determinant of success.
Activity: 686
January 17, 2019, 08:44:50 PM
In fact Crypto is an alternative means of earning extra income. Slowly we get money from crypto, depending on how we play. Of course with the risks and schemes that we can take.

Take certain actions to generate large profits and accept the risks of losses that will come to you later. We must make that decision. Many people have surrendered to the crypto world by looking at the current prices.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
January 17, 2019, 07:57:29 PM
Activity: 319
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
January 17, 2019, 07:54:03 PM
Success never being easy like we all know so being here is just you imagine it that you can get rich in anytime, we doing this is all about getting rich some day if possible. But for one to get rich in this you need enough effort to make this work not just doing one thing.
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
January 17, 2019, 07:41:28 PM
i bet most of people jump into crypto because they want to get rich quickly. they will gain some big profit very fast just investing their money into crypto, especially altcoins. i think crypto is get rich quick scheme, cause i did. i gain almost 9x from my investment on crypto in 2017. and i think that's a quick huge profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
January 17, 2019, 07:38:28 PM
Any scheme of rapid enrichment in the short term carries with it great risks. But for those who are fluent in skills and have the necessary experience at the expert level, they have long invested in Crypto and found ways to increase their capital while minimizing risks. In any case, not everyone manages to stay in Crypto with great profit.
Activity: 238
January 17, 2019, 07:36:10 PM
Crypto is absolutely a get rich quick scheme, and the store of value narrative did help reaffirm this position even more.
Nobody actually gives a crap about adoption, and even when it happens, it has no effect on price.
Pages:
Jump to: