Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme - page 23. (Read 23373 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
January 19, 2019, 10:23:00 AM
I also think that crypto is not a quick enrichment scheme.
To succeed in the cryptocurrency market, you must first have very serious knowledge in this area.
Of course, any investment will bring very good profits only in the long term.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
January 19, 2019, 10:14:23 AM
many people think crypto will provide wealth instantly, they join crypto after seeing a very significant price increase at the end of 2017, but they have to swallow a bitter pill because crypto prices in 2018 continue to decline, then say that crypto has a dead, destroyed and so on, in my opinion they are beginners who are inexperienced

we have to change the mindset that crypto is not a fast rich scheme but in crypto if we have the strategy and capabilities we will get the expected results
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
January 19, 2019, 08:36:20 AM
I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh

The big rise and fall of bitcoin and the altcoin markets was a first.  We all went through it together and it's still fresh in the minds of most.  It feels like an emotional scar to many because that was the intention.

It is still very early in the crypto world.  Crypto is not a niche thing.  It is not a fad.  It appears that way to a lot of folks because that's the way the money men want it to appear.  Our choice to be involved in the crypto scene bought us a ticket to the ride of a life.  We will be going through and witnessing something the vast majority of people who ever lived never went through, and we are right at the doorstep.

Think about the battle between fiat and crypto in this way: The issuance of paper currency at interest is usury - the downfall of man.  These fractional reserve systems have finite lifespans before they crash and burn and a new reserve currency takes over.  We know this is cyclical as it's been happening for hundreds and hundreds of years now.  In modern times we know the jig is almost up for the current reserve currency as we see the amount of debt needed to keep the system becoming so great, there is no way for the average person to even understand what this all means anymore - the numbers feeble the average human mind.  The taxes, fees, financialization, and an overheating printing press must continue and at an even faster pace as time moves on, eventually causing a catastrophic crash which only seems to ever affect the middle classes and down.  Today's ultra rich are related by blood to the same families that were ultra rich 1000 (10000?) years ago.

Crypto however would shatter that monopolistic like control into millions of pieces.  Removing the power of a small group from issuing new currency at will and at interest.  There would be base cryptos and niche cryptos, all easily, quickly, and cheaply swapped into and out from each other due to decentralization.  We are all currently trapped in a hyper-inflating currency controlled by the richest amongst us.  The fact that we happen to live during a time when the controllers need to put the current fiat incarnation to rest and debut another, "better" government issued currency, means any competition to their schemes during the sensitive transition period are taken very seriously.  So you can begin to see the predicament we are in.  We have the numbers though.  And the best part is we can win this battle just by imagining a future filled with crypto and ignoring their 'signals.'  We can overcome their worldwide corruption and see crypto shine just by changing our minds.

Best of luck everyone.

copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
January 19, 2019, 08:13:16 AM
I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh

If you are a new player you will be disappointed on the market scenario but if you are a long time trader and investors you knew that this is a golden opportunity to make a profit in the future, and it seems we have majority of people here who are in this scenario.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
January 19, 2019, 07:57:11 AM
I agree that the weak hands are always complaining with this bear market they think crypto is a rich quick scheme, let them sell their cryptos so we can buy cheap price.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
January 19, 2019, 07:31:51 AM
Every investment that is legit does not promise a get rich quick scheme and indeed only the FOMO without a single knowledge about cryptocurrency becomes victims to a too late investment that they enter when it is hyped. Market correction like the bear market right now and seems it is nearing the bottom if we have not yet reached it is the best time to collect much of the discounted price of a good altcoins. Being a smart investor is the way to get rich quickly in the cryptocurrency industry.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
January 19, 2019, 07:29:01 AM
Too many people buying at the peak and disappointed when the price is down, so many people buy high then many people complain when goes down, they don't know what's crypto but when they are saw the news about bitcoin price is surging they buy without think (I will rich like them). Now market is doing good volatility decrease also now more retailer accept crypto
Activity: 280
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
January 19, 2019, 06:37:07 AM
No, you are not the only one, I also think that the market is operating normally and the current drop is part of the market movement!
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
January 19, 2019, 05:13:51 AM
With the market condition just like today, there will be impossible for a crypto to make us rich in a really short time.
But it will be possible during 2017, cause the increase that time is so much big.

Of course, because we are in the bear market, it has made many people quickly become poor people. But I believe that with real men, they will get rich again when the market comes back again like 2017 or 2013
Activity: 199
January 19, 2019, 03:44:34 AM
Sincerely it is not. I have introduced crypto to 5 of my friends, two of them had left crypto. I introduced bounty hunting to them and some light investment. Those two did bounties for 3 months without getting anything, so they left, but the remaining three are now enjoying the reward of their patience now. Even in any business, things might not come as expected but when you see potentials in that biz you keep on enduring it and giving it your best.
Patience is the key in crypto!
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
January 19, 2019, 03:06:46 AM
Cryptocurrency is all about patience and knowledge.
You need to study well before investing and you need to wait patiently for the price to rise.
This is not go lucky in a day.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
January 19, 2019, 02:25:21 AM
Everyone has a different view of Crypto and many people get rich because of Crypto. But there are also many people who suffer losses due to Crypto. And all of this depends on how you work, the knowledge you have and the money capital you use to trade or invest.
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
January 19, 2019, 02:12:59 AM
Yes I agree crypto is not a get rich quick scheme ,if you are not a strong type you will easily become a victim of depressions ,guilt ,worries ,FOMO too ,the most healthy way to deal with crypto is to lock them away and find other things to do with your time
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
January 19, 2019, 12:42:23 AM
Everyone must have a different opinion about the crypto world. And I myself see that the crypto world is a great opportunity to profit. But this is certainly not easy and requires hard work to get good results.
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
January 19, 2019, 12:17:36 AM
With the market condition just like today, there will be impossible for a crypto to make us rich in a really short time.
But it will be possible during 2017, cause the increase that time is so much big.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
January 18, 2019, 11:47:12 PM
Success never being easy like we all know so being here is just you imagine it that you can get rich in anytime, we doing this is all about getting rich some day if possible. But for one to get rich in this you need enough effort to make this work not just doing one thing.
I agree. Getting rich is not that easy even achieving success. Crypto can be a way but need hardwork a and much effort. There is high risk on everything you take. If you want to get rich, you have to stick on only one way but work on different way where you can depend.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
January 18, 2019, 06:59:24 PM
Anyone who views crypto as a get reach quick scheme is only setting him/herself for major disappointment. This industry requires patience and a lot of luck going in your favor to actually make you rich. I have seen many a person sink in so much capital into this business and watching it all go into thin air all because they were just too greedy and impatient. If you aren't patient to do the right things at the right time, then you will most definitely never make a dime in this business.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
January 18, 2019, 06:44:37 PM
There are many people who think they can make money and get rich fast with the cryptocurrency market, but in reality it's not like they think, crypto is not for everyone, it's just for those who are patient with it.

This is what others are thinking about cryptocurrency that ,if you join you will be rich in just a wink of an eye , but the truth is in bitcoin and cryptocurrency ,you should be in a good and hard work, be safety with your investments because it is digital currency and properly manage your coins, but in other way I believe bitcoin can really change one's life to a successful one.
Activity: 490
January 18, 2019, 05:54:17 PM

What is you thought?Huh
you are right, I feel conscious after reading your post. we are too greedy so we expect too high on crypto prices, and are very disappointed because reality does not meet our expectations, so we make the decision to leave and leave crypto, this decision is indeed very ridiculous, our thoughts are closed with "want to get rich quick" even though with the current price decline, it provides an opportunity for us to buy good coins at a cheap price, and it is not impossible if one day we get a big profit from the coin.
Activity: 434
January 18, 2019, 07:03:36 AM
No, of course. And it was never been the sphere of quick earnings. If you want to be rich quickly - play lotteries like Powerball. In crypto you should think by your mind if you want to make a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: