Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme - page 25. (Read 23373 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 4
January 17, 2019, 07:34:17 PM
I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh
your take of this situation is rather philosophical and mature, and this is wonderful. indeed, some corrections unavoidable and when you understand deep process it's easier for you to wait

Ya I agree with you both. I think there needs to be more patience and optimism than what people are putting out there.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
January 17, 2019, 07:26:42 PM
I think otherwise, with crypto many people go bankrupt. especially people who join in 2018, they are already sure to get big profits and make investments without analyzing risks.
I'm sure this year many people stop and forget crypto, they are almost desperate.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 17, 2019, 07:08:47 PM
The entry point of investing is very important, Many people invested on the hype last year and expected to become millionaire overnight and when it not happened they got disappointed. Many of them learned on the hard way not to invest in a coin which is on a rise of like x10 .
copper member
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
January 17, 2019, 05:51:53 PM
I am not in the least worried about the current red market, like I tell my friends that will always come to complain to that this is the best time to take action and acquire good coins at a very low rate and that's exactly what i have been doing
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
January 17, 2019, 02:32:10 PM
This a a very deep problem. Cause most of the people enter the his market and start to think that they will be rich over night. They don't want to know the project or don't want to know about this market. And after tremendous loss they start to say that cryto is dead or this ecrypto ecosystem is not good. Don't go for money better you gain saome knowledge and then go for the investment part. Cause it is very important to know where you invest. And those who think about money don't care about the project. So it's time to gain some knowledge first.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1176
Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!
January 17, 2019, 12:04:24 PM
Probably those days had passed when it was possible to hit the jackpot just by buying some new tokens which immediately went to the stock exchange and took off just in price to the moon. Now everything works differently and all investments can be considered long-term.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
January 17, 2019, 10:53:15 AM
You are right that Crypto is a scheme to get rich quickly. And this is for those who have proven it and I think there are many people. But that cannot happen to everyone because everyone has the ability and the amount of money each person has is different.

No, you cannot become rich very fast when you work with the cryptocurrencies. The most experienced traders work for years and very hard. They are ready to lose sometimes, they can wait for the profit for long.
Activity: 308
January 17, 2019, 08:13:11 AM
yes! crypto is a long term investment people how are not able to forecast the future and believe in his vision can't survive this market and its taught dip good luck for everyone Smiley
it's not as easy as imagined and of course goes through various processes to become rich. investing, trading or holding can indeed give good results but it is not easy and definitely requires sacrifice and patience.
and sometimes we went well but the results were not good so Crypto did not have to give big results.
Activity: 658
January 17, 2019, 07:59:16 AM
yes! crypto is a long term investment people how are not able to forecast the future and believe in his vision can't survive this market and its taught dip good luck for everyone Smiley
Activity: 625
January 17, 2019, 07:26:32 AM
Everyone has their own opinion. Quick enrichment? Well, what to do if the projects are just dead. You invest and the investment does not pay back even 5% of the investment. What is your strategy on this? You only believe in the bull. And if he does not come? Are you bankrupt?
Activity: 364
January 17, 2019, 07:21:59 AM
I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh
The fact is that most people compare this market, for example, with 2017. During this period, it was possible really without making a huge effort to earn a significant amount of money, but when the market began to go down, people really began to lose a lot of money, not knowing how to behave on falling assets. Therefore, as of today's market, people dare to judge that cryptography has come to an end. I believe such a conclusion is absolutely meaningless.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
January 17, 2019, 07:21:20 AM
Not the only one.  I also think that the cryptocurrency market is undergoing a temporary recession, which may end soon!
Sure it is a temporary correction and the market can be better again.
Not so quick for this year but it will be good again.
Crypto has been a good market to invest with but many think it's a rich quick scheme which shouldn't be.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
January 17, 2019, 07:07:56 AM
Not the only one.  I also think that the cryptocurrency market is undergoing a temporary recession, which may end soon!
copper member
Activity: 316
Merit: 0
January 17, 2019, 06:53:41 AM
I agree with you, we can't continue to expect more than this, I think it's time for us to throw away fantasy like that. many people try to get rich from cryptocurrency and I think they are lazy people who don't want to work and are only looking for instant profits and now people like that have started to diminish now what is left is a true crypto lovers .
Activity: 448
January 17, 2019, 06:35:36 AM
Exactly! In crypto currency you've got to think in a long term. Well, make 2 portfolios, one for a long term and another one- for short term- in this case you can get fast profit as well.
But since the beginning don't expect fast profit!
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
January 17, 2019, 06:21:27 AM
Yes it really was not easy to get rich in a quick scheme but I still think that there's always a good timing and holding our currency to get a chance of bigger earnings. That's why I also choose to hold for a long time my holding currency since I started investing to my favorite currency in the past year even I lose a big amount of my investments last year but still still hoping to increase again their value.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
January 17, 2019, 05:49:06 AM
Yes crypto is not really a very simple ways to earn or to get profit. We have a different case in crypto, not all of  the crypto believer are becoming rich some of them are also loser, everything depends upon the situation and our patience. If we dont have enoughf patience in crypto we can also lose on it. So then i believe that we cannot easily get rich on crypto sometimes we need to have a big patience in order for us to survive on dip.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
January 17, 2019, 05:16:19 AM
In 2018, the down market, I participated in several ICO projects, each of which made me lose a lot. Even so, I still won't give up.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
January 17, 2019, 05:00:03 AM
Humm! I think it's actually a simple truth which many have chosen to ignore.. So many thinks crpto is just an avenue to get rich at the expense of nothing. It's high time,  we all redress our mindset and see the reality that one has to work before he or she will eats.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
January 17, 2019, 04:32:54 AM
cryptocurrency could make us rich and poor faster.this market really give us different opportunity for investors.but the think we have to understand was we could not instantly get much money from this market.we have to consider the risk too.
you're right, cryptocurrency provides an opportunity for everyone to be profitable or rich. and I think everyone has a different chance of getting big profits quickly or slowly. depending on the skills and knowledge they have, if they are expert and skilled they certainly have a method where they can make big profits in a short time
Pages:
Jump to: