Author

Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City) - page 109. (Read 632672 times)

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
MoneroHouse Foundation year-end fundraising drive

Please consider making a year-end donation of moneritos or other assets to 'MoneroHouse'.

Assets of that character are managed on behalf of the core team to support development of Monero.

We have provided partial sponsorship to MoneroMooo for his ongoing part time crowdfunded development and will be making some year-end honorarium grants in appreciation for valuable contributions during 2015, as well as continuing to fund development in 2016.

Special thanks to 'pa' whose character bequest provided most of the funding for the current MoneroHouse Foundation. All other donations will be very much appreciated and acknowledged.

EDIT:

Donations received:

saddam: 1000 CKG
cryptonic: 210 mil
Karl Hungus:20*OZ1600J (200 CKG)
HM The King 1000 CKG

Thanks to Crichton for helping by providing liquidity on a 1000 CKG bar
Thanks to saddam for waiving the customary withdraw fee
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
4. Putting CK theme song to play on the background when Ultima is open. We already have a theme song ready made, here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12735080 So, who can help turn the music on?

If rangedriver can provide the mp3 (its not up for download at that link), PJ could do something simple like this with HTML5 audio, along with a mute button. I think the song is great, but I suggest making the audio optional, not autoplaying. It might slow down some users, or be an annoyance to those who are not expecting it.

Code:

I second this idea. Audio would be wonderful, and definitely shouldn't be on by default.  Perhaps a checkbox on the login screen would give people the ability to turn it on and off easily, and for that matter, notice that it exists.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
4. Putting CK theme song to play on the background when Ultima is open. We already have a theme song ready made, here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12735080 So, who can help turn the music on?

If rangedriver can provide the mp3 (its not up for download at that link), PJ could do something simple like this with HTML5 audio, along with a mute button. I think the song is great, but I suggest making the audio optional, not autoplaying. It might slow down some users, or be an annoyance to those who are not expecting it.

Code:

Activity: 168
Merit: 101
Physical Monero coins
Once upon a time, in year 1619, Cryptonic Monero tokens CT1619 were minted.
A powerful ancient magic were used to give it some special properties.

The experiment turned out to be very successful and showed some unpredictable results. The magnificent tokens got very attractive look and feel and could appreciate its value as common collectibles. Front side of the token has a big beautiful Monero sign and english words: Secure. Private. Untraceable. The back side of the token shows Cryptonic sign reflecting advanced tech of the future Confidential Ring Signatures and words in esperanto: Cifereca Monero, Vivu la financa libereco!

After brief examination Cryptonic accidentally consumed 21 items and was surprised to hear fabulous space symphony and to see colorful rays of light dancing around and naturally dissolving high in the clouds. A vibrance of energy started to circulate in pile of the tokens and pleasurable serenity came to his mind. Holographic projection highlighted right in the air and displayed a quintessence for a real practical application of the newly created magical objects: Cryptonic tokens meant to be the ritual items to sacrifice to Monero Gods.

It's believed that the more tokens we consume the faster Monero v.0.9 could be released. The most powerful effect can be achieved by consuming on 21th minute of any hour. Magical tarot card XXI is the most favourable and symbolizing the WORLD and its natural life cycles. It has the following keywords: freedom, leadership, reward, completion, growth, success, achievements, conjunction, splendour, simplicity, clarity, rejoicing, goals achieved and fulfilment.

CT1619 is available in Agora, starting price is as low as CAN, just 2100!
It can gradually increase as the total supply is just 2100.
21 is already consumed and the following given:
21 to HM The King
21 to Dame Roopatra
21 to HE The Prince of Forte Spagnolo (char 21)
21 to HE The Marquess of CryptoLuna
21 to The Marquess of White Cross
21 to James Daniel
21 to The Marquess of Grass
21 to HG The Prince-Bishop
21 to HE The Prince of Ramsey
21 to The Wizard Developer P.J.
21 to Naturalist Mooo
21 to HSH The Duke of OZ
21 to HH The Duke of New Liberty
21 to HH of North Face
21 to The Marquess of Naoned
21 to The Marquess of Rome
21 to Lord Crichton
21 to Baron Syksy
21 to kazuki49

Fellow citizens of CK! Let the ritual consumption start!
Happy Monero Gods can provide the developers with additional super powers!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
It is Raining Gold this Christmas

The Royal Holiday Fund would like to reward:

Marquess of White Cross for beautifying the maps with chapelry wallpapers in all nine chapelries of the University borough. These can be viewed in Ultima Town Map. The Marquess has also graciously offered to spend more time over the Christmas Holidays, to make sure that all the boroughs will be beautified. Marquess of White Cross is rewarded 8x HM1600J coin.

Baron Syksy for effort in creating a graphical interface to look at offer history of some items: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13310290 Baron Syksy is rewarded a HM1600J coin.

How Can I help and get Gold too?
Short task list:
1. Chapelry wallpapers installed. Currently SirJacket and Noms are working on these, if you want to help, contact one of them.

2. A start page with intro text, links to wiki, links to bitcointalk forum and IRC. //PJ: you have options to create those pages, using internal wiki. Just create new page and call it CK Landing page and I will put its content to home. Mooo has worked on this, he will post on wiki once the bug in adding a new wiki page is fixed.

3. Wiki pages with useful content. We have FAQ by Mooo and Health Challenge guides by Roo, what else do we need? If you have an idea, just do it.

Longer task list in Development Thread We hope to get more people to help to make this game the best possible.
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

- Pay Resta (#76) however many shares you are interested in redeeming:

15 mil => 1 share
35 mil => 2 shares
60 mil => 3 shares
90 mil => 4 shares
125 mil => 5 shares
165 mil => 6 shares
210 mil => 7 shares
260 mil => 8 shares
315 mil => 9 shares
375 mil => 10 shares.

Note that 10 shares is the maximum allowed conversion.

can I pay Resta 15 mil 10 times so I can get 10 shares at a whoooping 150 mil?

You can pay Resta 150 mil and get 5 shares. The excess will be returned if Mooo is nice Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

15 mil => 1 share
35 mil => 2 shares
60 mil => 3 shares
90 mil => 4 shares
125 mil => 5 shares
165 mil => 6 shares
210 mil => 7 shares
260 mil => 8 shares
315 mil => 9 shares
375 mil => 10 shares.

can I pay Resta 15 mil 10 times so I can get 10 shares at a whoooping 150 mil?
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Smooth QC (Brewery) report, dividend

We have repeated last week's dividend with 15762 per share paid out. Conditions in the BEER market remain largely unchanged.

donator
B.22 Conversion in 1619

AS the oldtimers know, the Town and King share the proceeds of land sales so that Town is required to pay 4.5 bil to King for each new Borough. This has actually happened re: B.2, B.3, B.5, B.6 and B.8. Old Town was property of the King but he gave most of it away for free directly, and the rest was sold by Town. B.4 is such poor land that the obligation was waived. In B.7 the King wanted to redeem the land for himself so actually needed to pay Town 4.5 bil to get the land that was his all the time. In B.9 the King probably forgot to collect but that is too old to find out..

But since B.22 needs to be redeemed, the conversion in 1619 is cold, hard cash. Please do as follows:

15 mil => 1 share
35 mil => 2 shares
60 mil => 3 shares
90 mil => 4 shares
125 mil => 5 shares
165 mil => 6 shares
210 mil => 7 shares
260 mil => 8 shares
315 mil => 9 shares
375 mil => 10 shares.

We are moving to system where the conversions deadline is 24 hours before year change ie. Saturday 23:59 UTC.
legendary
Thank you James Daniel for the gold!

In return, please enjoy these early Wines that are now in their prime!

10 * W1602
10 * W1603
10 * W1604
donator
Wellcome JamesDaniel!!!!!

James Daniel thanks for all the gifts and rejoices with the givers, as well as the recipients of Holiday Fund grants Smiley
It is Raining Gold this Christmas

The Royal Holiday Fund would like to reward:

Marquess of Ramsey for making available instant automatic XMR -deposits into Crypto Kingdom. This makes depositing a breeze, and can help to better cope with a growing number of players. Marquess of Ramsey is rewarded 20x HM1600J coin.

XMR deposits to Crypto Kingdom will now be credited INSTANTLY after payment is received. This will soon be changed to after 10 confirmations received, but for now enjoy INSTANT payments!

Nothing else has changed, send XMR to the same deposit address and payment ID as usual. If you have forgotten this info, or you never had a payment ID, just PM me to receive yours.

Enjoy the new 24/7 deposit service!

Here is how you can help CK and earn Gold:

Royal Holiday Fund Reminder!

Here is a list of tasks to complete, on this list are things that anyone can help with. This is a vital part to getting the game ready to receive new players.

1. Chapelry wallpapers installed. Currently SirJacket and Noms are working on these, if you want to help, contact one of them.

2. A start page with intro text, links to wiki, links to bitcointalk forum and IRC. //PJ: you have options to create those pages, using internal wiki. Just create new page and call it CK Landing page and I will put its content to home. Mooo has worked on this, he will post on wiki once the bug in adding a new wiki page is fixed.

3. Wiki pages with useful content. We have FAQ by Mooo and Health Challenge guides by Roo, what else do we need? If you have an idea, just do it.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
43134    Give    STO1    11000    serje (20)    JamesDaniel (158)       21.12.15 02:47
43133    Give    MEAT    25    serje (20)    JamesDaniel (158)       21.12.15 02:46
43132    Give    CIG    10    serje (20)    JamesDaniel (158)       21.12.15 02:46
43131    Give    FOIE    5    serje (20)    JamesDaniel (158)       21.12.15 02:45
43130    Give    VOD    13    serje (20)    JamesDaniel (158)       21.12.15 02:44

Wellcome JamesDaniel!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
Now, what we seek are human sacrifices. The challenge to integrate a connecting borough to the town is much greater than just starting a freestanding one. Everyone consuming high-class NPC to be permanently part of the project, will get the payoff in S-B22 shares according to the following table. One PC may consume only one of each type of NPC:

71 such NPCs were sent the their fate, with 69 shares to show for it.
legendary
The Marquess of Naoned wishes to offer James Daniel two BF1500Y, for a total of 50 CKG.
The Marquess isn't sure if he must execute a command in game or if an admin will do it, though.

Either you enter a give command (give BF1500Y 2 JamesDaniel) or an admin can execute a transfer command, which I will do just now since it appears nobody did it yet.
legendary
2. A start page with intro text, links to wiki, links to bitcointalk forum and IRC. //PJ: you have options to create those pages, using internal wiki. Just create new page and call it CK Landing page and I will put its content to home.

I made one of those, but I could not save it, save button was borked. I'll try again soon, hopefully fixed Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Still wild and free
The Marquess of Naoned wishes to offer James Daniel two BF1500Y, for a total of 50 CKG.
The Marquess isn't sure if he must execute a command in game or if an admin will do it, though.
Royal Holiday Fund Reminder!

Here is a list of tasks to complete. I took out the tasks that require either P.J. or HM. So on this list are things that anyone can help with. This is a vital part to getting the game ready to receive new players.

2. A start page with intro text, links to wiki, links to bitcointalk forum and IRC. //PJ: you have options to create those pages, using internal wiki. Just create new page and call it CK Landing page and I will put its content to home.

4. Putting CK theme song to play on the background when Ultima is open. We already have a theme song ready made, here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12735080

This is a short list of what can be done right now by anyone interested, rewards are in form of pure gold coins from the Holiday Fund. Other tasks are waiting for further confirmation from PJ or HM.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Facts are more efficient than fud
There was a request for character management on IRC. Is there a list of managers? If not, I'll start one on the CK reddit so it's easy to find and update.
legendary
Great work Syksy.

I have another great announcement to make.

introducing...AUTOMATIC DEPOSITS!

XMR deposits to Crypto Kingdom will now be credited INSTANTLY after payment is received. This will soon be changed to after 10 confirmations received, but for now enjoy INSTANT payments!

Nothing else has changed, send XMR to the same deposit address and payment ID as usual. If you have forgotten this info, or you never had a payment ID, just PM me to receive yours.

Enjoy the new 24/7 deposit service!

Much thanks to the strength of the CK Ultima API.

Jump to: