Author

Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City) - page 113. (Read 632672 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 5
Health challenge year 1617:

round 1 - + 3.343M, 24 foie (+1.476M)

consume meat 50 - satisfying, severe. .260M
consume veg 50 - satisfying, severe. .04M
consume beer 50 - satisfying, severe. .17505M
consume w1617w 2 - satisfying, severe. .103M
consume w1601 2 - satisfying, severe. .265M
consume w1614 4 - satisfying, severe. .330M

end round 1 - 1.17305M

Round 2

consume foie 24 - effective, significant. 1.476M
consume w1614 20 - satisfying, significant 1.7M
consume beer 100 - effective, significant .49M
consume beer 22 - satisfying, significant .1078M
consume meat 76 - satisfying, insignificant .418M
consume can 115 - satisfying, insignificant .460M
consume shi 85 - satisfying, none 2.55M

end round 2 - 5.7258M

total spent @ insignificant: 3.8885M

net necessities: -.54585M (USD 0.287)

net w/ luxury 'none' achievement @ none: 6.89885M (USD 3.627)

Note foie is not considered in my spending, but acquisition costs currently indicate that I'll not be seeing that pay off unless i keep working toward lowering the yearly cost of eating.

As income totaled <3.343M after sales and excluding foie totally, I tried to keep the spending below that. I think I did okay except for the obvious overreach to get 'none'.

Shooting for <50% income, insignificant challenge next year Wink
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
What cryptocurrencies do you accept on your game?!

The ingame economy works on moneretos (m), which you can buy for yourself by depositing XMR to user: saddambitcoin. The moneretos can be used to buy other items ingame.

It is also possible to acquire game items directly from their owners and negotiate the payment in any (crypto)currency.
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
This got me to insignificant in the most current health challenge (as a noble):

Consume meat 100
Consume veg 100
Consume beer 50
Consume   mead 50   
Consume   shi 50
Consume   can 50
Consume   can 50
Consume   cig 10
Consume   cxo 1
Consume   w1617w 25
Consume   w1612 25
Consume   w1612 10
Consume   w1615w 25
Consume   w1611 14
Consume   mus 10

Result:
The eating/drinking felt Satisfying. I feel the remaining health challenge to be Insignificant. I could still eat 0, drink 0 and use 30 units of wisdom this year.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
What cryptocurrencies do you accept on your game?!
donator
HE TMA Prince of Soul, High Rector of the University, Colonel, RT-K, etc.

Celebrates his 250th Birthday (1611) with the revealing of the Most Excellent Work of Art:

"Christ coming with all his Angels to sit on the Throne of Judgement"

with 25*CKG

The painting covers the roof of the lobby of the Ancient Violin Museum in 1-NE-T3, which also hosts several other Works of ART. (Violin Museum is next to Ancient Jubilee Theatre in Culture Square.

1*DOM is consumed in the ceremony, with all the other participants encouraged to drink their own. In addition, 3*CLXII have been gifted on random to the people present: HE The Honorary Chancellor Cryptoluna, Sir Riddick and Ecclesiastical Lord Callixtus.

Syksy will create the item. 246*IC, and 1*CH1600Y have been paid already.
Activity: 260
Merit: 105
A Lingering Ghost
Please Dear Lord Syksy, create one for me as well:

K9 - 500 IC - painting "Unfettered Gold Trading is the Basis of Free Society and the Dread of Tyrants" (short name: Gold Trading Bicentenary)

A draft for His Majesty's painting is now available at (King owns the only existing one): https://www.cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/art-25
donator
"This is a painting of Baron Syksy Syyskuu in a blue suit on the eve of his 40th birthday and ennoblement in 1613. He is sitting on a bench at the Barons' Row Street, gracefully holding his pregnant wife Ester with their daughter Eleanor sitting on his lap. The street is covered with a beautiful palette of colorful autumnal leaves."

I will be happy to create such pieces for others as well, so please contact me with details if you wish to create ART-XX according to HM's instructions.

Please Dear Lord Syksy, create one for me as well:

K9 - 500 IC - painting "Unfettered Gold Trading is the Basis of Free Society and the Dread of Tyrants" (short name: Gold Trading Bicentenary)

Dated: 1618

Oil on Hemp Canvas, Triptych

The motif of the painting is the usual heroic style:

Left: HH Saddam of Ramsey on Mahogany desk overlaid with silver coins with a bag of CAN, (Earl) Riddick and Gabriel in full armor paying homage from both sides.

Center: King in 200 CKG purple royal suit, half-reclining on his throne consuming SHI and W1600M with a pile of HM02Bxxx(x/x) gold bars in front of him and 3 cupids playing with the bars.

Right: HSH The Duke of OZ in sick bed with Dame Roopatra serving him SWx from gold cups, The Magus Zenon and the Grim Reaper fencing on the background with Zenon having the upper hand.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Facts are more efficient than fud
Entry from Crichton's Journal 1618 (ART-24: )

I was traveling through the lands of Reddit when I stumbled on this scamp in one of the local shops.

The shop owner told me the cat was a painting of a local breed known as Moon Shots (as you are better off trying to shoot the moon than catch one without its consent). I quickly bought it and dubbed him Luke The Moon Shot after a hero from one of my favorite childhood stories.

Activity: 260
Merit: 105
A Lingering Ghost
It is finally possible to create Works of Art (ART-xx items). Rules are as follows:
- K7 = 100*IC, K8 = 200*IC, K9 = 500*IC, K10 = 1000*IC (you basically decide how magnificent the piece is)
- Default year is 1618 but backdating is possible. Backdating may go to earliest 1600, and costs 3% per year compounded (base_ic_cost*1.03^(current_year-item_year). If you are seeking to create an early-1600 ART item, it makes sense to do it asap since 3% per week is an excellent return on investment and it will just get more and more expensive in the future. Items dated 1599 and earlier are Ancient and new ones may never be created.
- Admins will create these unique items for you.

Syksy has consumed 232 pieces of IC to create the following piece of ART-23 to retrospectively commemorate his raise from Master to Baron and his 40th birthday, which both occurred in the year 1613. The item was thus created for year 1613 (1618-1613 = 5) that matches with his birthday and promotion, and with level 8, thus IC:
200*(1.03)^5 = 231.8548 -> 232

https://www.cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/art-23

Item description: "ART-23 - A Portrait of the Syyskuu Family"

"This is a painting of Baron Syksy Syyskuu in a blue suit on the eve of his 40th birthday and ennoblement in 1613. He is sitting on a bench at the Barons' Row Street, gracefully holding his pregnant wife Ester with their daughter Eleanor sitting on his lap. The street is covered with a beautiful palette of colorful autumnal leaves."

I will be happy to create such pieces for others as well, so please contact me with details if you wish to create ART-XX according to HM's instructions.
donator
Building is Coming!

RWWC has produced a lot of windows to stock and decided the price of WIRS to be lowered to 160k. This is not that much more than building a solid wall of stone btw...

But not only that, to get the ball rolling and lift themselves out of the cashflow crisis, a batch of 5000*WIRS can be had for as low as 140k, and another 5000 is listed at 150k!! (WIRS in item_type WIN). (For a normal-nice building, you need 200-500 WIRS per 1,000 sqm, and building 1,000 sqm costs you 300-500 mil.)

The building labor also does not want to be without work. They are enlisting themselves for work as follows: 1 * S-BLD item costs 10 mil and they can be bought from Labor (S-BLD in item_type ST). Every year that Building is not enabled, the prepaid labor will increase in value by 2%. Starting from the year after the Building is enabled, the unused S-BLD will decrease in value by 2% annually. So if you are anxious of waiting for Building to start, why not lock-in a 2% per week until your wish is fulfilled, kind a win-win, no?  Wink
donator
Towards 1618

The game is moving to its 4th year with a health challenge. During these years, many improvements have been added and bugs ironed out. Most recent nice feature is the Favorite Items on top of the Agora categories listing. You can add your own favorites by clicking the stars in any listings, and the new items will automatically appear there regardless of their item type, so you always have the chance to acquire them.

All usual Year Change procedures have been carried out.

IC spent in 1618 will go to:

- sums divisible with 30 -> 4*TS161 silver coin 12 CKS, per each 30 IC (+town coin) note CS1618E 5 CKS is for sale by Coinshop at 1.05 mil

- sums 100IC or more, not divisible by 30 ==> Creation of new Works of Art according to your specification (see below)

- sums less than 100IC, and not divisible by 30 ==> 12*W1616 wine per IC

It is finally possible to create Works of Art (ART-xx items). Rules are as follows:
- K7 = 100*IC, K8 = 200*IC, K9 = 500*IC, K10 = 1000*IC (you basically decide how magnificent the piece is)
- Default year is 1618 but backdating is possible. Backdating may go to earliest 1600, and costs 3% per year compounded (base_ic_cost*1.03^(current_year-item_year). If you are seeking to create an early-1600 ART item, it makes sense to do it asap since 3% per week is an excellent return on investment and it will just get more and more expensive in the future. Items dated 1599 and earlier are Ancient and new ones may never be created.
- Admins will create these unique items for you.

Only 21 ART exist in the whole Kingdom! Make yours! Smiley

Borough 22 is forming. Already 53 * S-B22 have been given out based on the last week's challenge (SCI). Check the thing out from the Challenge OP.

Now, what we seek are human sacrifices. The challenge to integrate a connecting borough to the town is much greater than just starting a freestanding one. Everyone consuming high-class NPC to be permanently part of the project, will get the payoff in S-B22 shares according to the following table. One PC may consume only one of each type of NPC:

- Anyone in level N7 or higher, 1 * S-B22
BUT-7
CHEF-3
MAJ
MGR-3
SPE-3
BUT-8
CHEF-4
LTC
MGR-4
SPE-4
BUT-9
CHEF-5
COL
MGR-5
SPE-5
- The following NPC in other levels, 1 * S-B22
AR-3
ASS-3
BUT-4
COOK-3
MSG
BUT-5
BUT-6
SPE-2

So it is possible to get maximum 23 shares if you consume one of each. The challenge should be easy for admin (Moneromooo) since the manual resolution involves having a PC:NPC matrix with only 2 possible states for each cell. The attempt to cheat by consuming several of the same will be detected and will have no benefit.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
I successfully passed all health challenges so far by having them saying "None". However my overall health went from "Good" to "Decent". How so?
Are there several layers of None? Is None not really None?

There is still the factor of age to consider. Perhaps even if you decimate your health challenge to none, you are still not immune from the eventual decline of health due to aging.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Still wild and free
I successfully passed all health challenges so far by having them saying "None". However my overall health went from "Good" to "Decent". How so?
Are there several layers of None? Is None not really None?
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
Auction for a magnificent level 9 gold unicorn

Due to an uncertainty on how the unicorn was originally created, the auction is suspended. Once we know more, it will either be resumed, or cancelled.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
legendary
How did such a lowly character gain such a valuable beast?

I don't know the story behind it.
However, there is a tantalizing glimpse in the description of the riding gear that belongs to Quaid:

Captured in battle as per thread Allegedly stolen from the Duke of NL

One would need to perform thread archeology to find out more Smiley
donator

It is with much sadness in his heart that Quaid, realizing that his health was declining due to his small means, resolved to sell his most prized possession. Indeed, many a high ranking noble would do... almost anything to have in their possession that most magnificent of beasts, a fully trained gold unicorn.

Determined to not let this heartache be in vain, Quaid sets a minimum price of 30mil, with the tacit understanding that a worthy price lies much higher, and proclaims the auction will end on monday evening, at 21 GMT, as many a town inhabitant already comes to admire the noble animal following Quaid with a majestic step.

Note that this auction automatically becomes null and void if the player behind Quaid contacts us to claim his character before the end of the auction.

How did such a lowly character gain such a valuable beast?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Facts are more efficient than fud
Reminder: If you placed buy orders on S-SQC as auction bids, please remove them.

Until bidders have had a chance to do this, please do not trade.

I'm trying to see if an admin can cancel all the orders on that item, but I haven't found one online yet. Apparently not possible.

You can by selling into the bids and taking advantage that bids don't get reinstated when you cancel the transaction--just a pain with so many bids unless you have a bunch of shares. Though I doubt anyone would sell into those bids anyway as there wouldn't be much profit to be made versus future dividends.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Reminder: If you placed buy orders on S-SQC as auction bids, please remove them.

Until bidders have had a chance to do this, please do not trade.

I'm trying to see if an admin can cancel all the orders on that item, but I haven't found one online yet. Apparently not possible.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Smooth QC (brewery) secondary offering results

The secondary offering is complete. Congratulations to all the winning bidders, the other stockholders of Smooth QC, and the entire community. We raised over one billion moneritos to fund the build out of the brewery, provide working capital, and reserve additional funds for potential future expansion.

The brewery has already started operation and has sold some of this week's production. Beer production and sales will continue, with dividends paid weekly. The current plan is to pay 100% of operating profits from the brewery as dividends.

NameSharesBidAmount due
kronicblazer25100500020625000 PAID
smooth2001000000165000000 PAID
goin2mars10090000082500000 PAID
noms300880000247500000 PAID
Zechariah5087500041250000 PAID
kronicblazer2585300020625000 PAID
Cryptonic2785200022275000 PAID
Crichton10085100082500000 PAID
Soul10085000082500000 PAID
Syksy5083000041250000 PAID
Cryptonic1482700011550000 PAID
SIF125826000103125000 PAID
Mooo3082500124750000 PAID
MoneroHouse67 (of 150)82500055275000 PAID

Cryptonic and kronicblazer, you have multiple winning bids. Please add the amounts together.

Total shares sold: 1213
Total shares outstanding: 1713
Price per share: 825000
Amount raised: 1000725000

Payment instructions

1. GIVE M amount smoothQC

2. PM me with your character name

EDIT: There was a slight error in the above table causing the selling price to be slightly higher than the correct price. I've edited that. Crichton, I will send you back the difference with your shares as you slightly overpaid.
legendary

It is with much sadness in his heart that Quaid, realizing that his health was declining due to his small means, resolved to sell his most prized possession. Indeed, many a high ranking noble would do... almost anything to have in their possession that most magnificent of beasts, a fully trained gold unicorn.

Determined to not let this heartache be in vain, Quaid sets a minimum price of 30mil, with the tacit understanding that a worthy price lies much higher, and proclaims the auction will end on monday evening, at 21 GMT, as many a town inhabitant already comes to admire the noble animal following Quaid with a majestic step.

Note that this auction automatically becomes null and void if the player behind Quaid contacts us to claim his character before the end of the auction.
Jump to: