Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City) - page 28. (Read 632672 times)

legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
Excuse my noob question, please, but does it make more sense to start playing from a scratch (simply register) or it's almost necessary to buy someone's account (is it allowed?) to have any fun?

If you decide to play, wherever a new char or buying one, you've the lucky recipient of HRH Zechariah's posting lottery, and  961008 M are waiting for you, should you give us a CK char id Smiley

Other bounties have been transfered to the posters, albeit as 60063 M/CK rate, since CK itself does not exist anymore.
Activity: 111
Merit: 12
Very easy to decrease it, just "eat" it. Any player can give command CONSUME M 100 (or whatever amount) and that way decrease the coin supply with 100 units. Lets hope many players do that Cheesy

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
CK's new currency is Markka (M)

Circulating Supply: 618,704,945,976 M

Is the coin supply fixed now forever, or might it increase/decrease at a later time?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
If anyone is interested in a very elaborate Pearl Necklace from 1530 you can find it here!

https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/JWL-25

Good luck at shopping!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Correct. Also to clarify, the actual withdraw process (sending of XMR or BTC) will remain manual, for security. The deposit system for XMR is automated in the sense that XMR is credited immediately to the equivalent M3 after one confirmation, and BTC to B1.

Example to withdraw 1 XMR:
Code:
GIVE M3 100 New

Example to withdraw 1 BTC:
Code:
GIVE B1 1000 New
Activity: 763
Merit: 534
ANNOUNCEMENT:

The depository is now accepting BTC.

You can find your BTC deposit address at https://deposit.cryptokingdomgold.com. Enter your numeric "Char ID" in the form.

The exchange ratio is 1 BTC : 1000 B1.

Any XMR deposits made now will be created as M3. The exchange ratio is 1 XMR : 100 M3.

Note for the time being that BTC deposits are credited manually. Automatic BTC deposits will be implemented next week. I will be checking as often as possible, please PM here on BCT or in-game to expedite any BTC deposits in the meantime.

Thank you!

And for withdrawing BTC?

Liquidity increases value.

There will be a market for BTC. If you are taking money out of the game, you'll have to trade from in-game currency M to BTC (via buying B1). Then you can request withdrawal from saddam by sending to New (5) [where consumed items go] until it is automated.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Are there plans to add 2FA and/or do a security audit of the site? We probably want both before the outstanding 10x.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
How to get promoted as a commoner

Play Top of the World and score in Top-5 in the Wisdom. An admin will select a random time each day to check the scoreboard and those at the top will receive a level promotion at the end of the week on Sunday.

To score points in Top World consume items with Wisdom value, for example: consume can 100
This week already 10 players have earned their right to level promotion on Sunday, character id's:
It is only Wednesday so there is plenty of time to get yours, let's get consuming!

Top World score board can be accessed here https://cryptokingdom.me/world-top
Pending promotions can be viewed here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1peOkmuO7fY29xVjYDnCS7JsFTXRo2OZAmvULG-OQxiY/edit#gid=904363438

Rules for commoner character promotions:
Appearing on Top World scoreboard for wisdom daily at random time when admin checks it
IF you are in top-5, one level promotion up to L6: Master
IF you are in top-3, one level promotion up to L8: Doctor
IF you are the top-1, one level promotion up to L9: Great Wizard
Only one level-up per character per game-year(/real weekly)!
Commoner levels are:
L9 Great Wizard
L8 Doctor
L7 Wizard
L6 Master
L5 Expert
L4 Novice
L3 Beginner
L2 Stranger
L1 Visitor
MARQUESS LOAF: THE IMPERIAL DIAMOND IS MINE!

How much did you pay? It's a nice 20ct, I presume..

Less than I should have... Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Ancient Character for Sale

Statistics:
Character ID 73
Shortname Anjeshka
Level 13 Earl
Wisdom 11
69 CUL points

This is a unique opportunity for a new player to start playing with an established character from a higher level.
Make a buy offer on the thread or to Roopatra by PM here or in the Crypto Kingdom chat.
Happy Market Day everyone!

All seems so cheap, but I assure you the prices did not change; it's only you who feel richer now Wink

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
ANNOUNCEMENT:

The depository is now accepting BTC.

You can find your BTC deposit address at https://deposit.cryptokingdomgold.com. Enter your numeric "Char ID" in the form.

The exchange ratio is 1 BTC : 1000 B1.

Any XMR deposits made now will be created as M3. The exchange ratio is 1 XMR : 100 M3.

Note for the time being that BTC deposits are credited manually. Automatic BTC deposits will be implemented next week. I will be checking as often as possible, please PM here on BCT or in-game to expedite any BTC deposits in the meantime.

Thank you!
THE YACHTING CHALLENGE

I'll continue working on this/editing the post, but if others would like to chime in, they are welcome to.

HMY Royal Escape

Lumber Used (in Meters):

Length: 30 ft (9.1 m) (overall)
Beam: 14 ft 6 in (4.42 m)
Draught: 7 ft (2.1 m)
Height: 7 ft 6 in (2.29 m) [based on 1736 rebuild Depth of Hold]

Shipping Capacity/Tonnage:

34 bm

Passenger Capacity:

Fighting Capacity - Guns:

Fighting Capacity - Soldiers:

Speed in Knots:

HMS Merlin (1666)

Lumber Used (in Meters):

109 bm

Passenger Capacity:

8 guns

Speed in Knots:

HMY Mary

Lumber Used (in Meters):

Length: 50 ft (15 m)
Beam: 18 ft 6 in (5.64 m)
Height: 7 ft 4 in (2.24 m)
Draught: 7 ft 0 in (2.13 m)

92 bm

Passenger Capacity:

8/6 x 3 pdrs

30 mariners, 20 gunners, 20 soldiers

Speed in Knots:

Copper Used (for HMY Mary):

Builder's Old Measurement (BOM or bm) is the method used in England from approximately 1650 to 1849 for calculating the cargo capacity of a ship. It is a volumetric measurement of cubic capacity. It estimated the tonnage of a ship based on length and maximum beam. It is expressed in "tons burden" (Early Modern English: burthen, Middle English: byrthen ), and abbreviated "tons bm".

The formula is:

where:

Length is the length, in feet, from the stem to the sternpost;
    Beam is the maximum beam, in feet.

Game Modeling

Preliminary, but would consider this:

HMY_Royal_Escape: transport only
HMS_Merlin_(1666): attack only
HMY_Mary: attack + transport
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Thats an idea for stepping in/out for those late for sci spending. But what about offering to sell the rights to the envelope? So basically working out an otc trade of the envelope, or what i say i put in the envelope, to someone else - is this okay?

Of course no screenshots would be involved with the exchange as to not violate the proposed rules.

So basically I would spend sci, someone (who spent no sci toward this specific black box instance) would work out a maximalization effect and propose to me, the envelope sender, with a trade involving the terms of the trade, and possibly the details of the maximilization effect if they want to. If all goes well I agree to the trade and am truthful to the envelope proposer, and then follow through on the effects.

So if i get dip from the black box, could i sell a contract to x% of my dip points for which i would buy something the other party requested from dip market and give to that person.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
THE YACHTING CHALLENGE

We would like someone to define the attributes of the HMY ROYAL ESCAPE, the HMS MERLIN and the HMY MARY.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMY_Royal_Escape
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Merlin_(1666)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMY_Mary

These will include: How much lumber used in meters, shipping capacity/tonnage, total passenger capacity, fighting capacity guns/soldiers, speed in knots, and in the case of HMY MARY, who much copper was used in its production.

We require the calculations used to determine these attributes, and for this, we will give the title of King's Ship Maker, a one time medal to honor the contributor(s), and 10,000 CKG (total).

You may work alone or in a team, but please state your party members in the presentation of the calculations used to determine these values.

hmc_
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
I can generously step up if somebody is late and wanna join diplomacy game.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
373713   Consume   SCI   20   deborah (1047)   New (5)      28.03.17 (23:37)   

I wrote
Code:
consume sci 20 sweden

but there is no note, anyway I just saw now that the signups are closed! Best of luck!

You need to include brackets [ note here ]

I am sure if your sci was consumed in time you can be added...
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
373713   Consume   SCI   20   deborah (1047)   New (5)      28.03.17 (23:37)   

I wrote
Code:
consume sci 20 sweden

but there is no note, anyway I just saw now that the signups are closed! Best of luck!
Activity: 336
Merit: 265
CK worth in relation to XMR

Thanks. Really need mcap charts also.
Activity: 260
Merit: 105
A Lingering Ghost
CK worth in relation to XMR

As many of you know, I was running CKJester, a market analysis tool for following the offers for buy/sell for all items in CK. Unfortunately it's currently down due to memory issues. People have expressed interest in seeing the history of CK since its introduction as a derivative of CON/CKG/etc, so here you go!

CK offers since the dawn of time:

CK offers in the past week:

Noms has a sexy real-time chart coming for you guys which will be much more precise, so take this as a blunt overview that may be interesting for the time being Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: