Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City) - page 30. (Read 632672 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 12
1 bottle to player99

Goldbug id = 336

Thank you very much for this bottle and for the whole game!!!

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Excuse my noob question, please, but does it make more sense to start playing from a scratch (simply register) or it's almost necessary to buy someone's account (is it allowed?) to have any fun?

There is more fun to go through all levels from scratch.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
3 bottles to tombots ; (?) (char_id=)

My Char ID is 215

Greetings, Earl Tombot
Activity: 79
Merit: 29
Excuse my noob question, please, but does it make more sense to start playing from a scratch (simply register) or it's almost necessary to buy someone's account (is it allowed?) to have any fun?
Activity: 89
Merit: 11
Zephyrus' char id is 118.
CatholicChurch is 49.

May the Lord bless you, and the wise Magus Zenon.
Activity: 2
SUBMIT 1115 36 3
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
This medicine sounds quite intriguing, thank you very much. Wonder what this is about ascension though?

Also, I didn't see any mention of char_id in the first fifty years of history.

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Want privacy? Use Monero!
Suddenly Zechariah realises that threadposting indeed is important, and decides to incentivise everyone who post to the thread after this post, with CK, as follows:

Dnaleor The Third, Son of Lord Dnaleor II, is present Smiley

(dnaleor3 / charid 335 ingame)
Activity: 41

2 bottles to red erin ; Princess Erin the Red, Lady of Pada, Lady-in-Waiting of the QGC (char_id=211)

Thank you, Your royal Highness Smiley

I can't wait to know what precious effects this elixir might bring after all these years in the making!
Activity: 12

The ones in the list who are both 1) do not have char_id and 2) want the 1*SW5 per post (value about 800,000 in the market), please reply to the thread in 24 hours with your main char_id, lest the SW5 will be given to others.
[/quote]

My id= 1081
char id, 1001,

Thank you.
legendary
Suddenly Zechariah realises that threadposting indeed is important, and decides to incentivise everyone who post to the thread after this post, with CK, as follows:

1st: 4096 CK

Here I am. Received my SW5, thanks. Char ID: 1028
legendary
1 bottle to sammy007 ; (?) (char_id=)
The ones in the list who are both 1) do not have char_id and 2) want the 1*SW5 per post (value about 800,000 in the market), please reply to the thread in 24 hours with your main char_id, lest the SW5 will be given to others.

Activity: 89
Merit: 11
My fellow townspeople,

The Lord has spoken to my in my dreams, and is full of sorrow at the plight of the pool in Cryptotown. Their health is declining, and the spring in their steps is decreasing.

In all his benevolence, the Lord caused all DIStilleries in the Kingdom to bring forth 1000 MEAD to those who were hiding them after the rest were destroyed. MEAD is blessed, for it is the Lord's wish, to blunt the torment of a life spent drinking the humblest of drinks.

May the Lord's magnanimity and love towards the people of Cryptotown forever be thanked.
The CK revaluation is proceeding as intended. It will go up a further x10 from here, latest in November but the real target is 30 days. A lot of things will happen during these days including the currency Transition.

Shelby joining is a great thing, I don't have too many mentors left who are not in already Wink

BTC depository starting will ignite some fireworks.

So based on the above you expect each CK unit to be valued c. 500K moneretos (now 50K) in the future? I assume them also to be changeable to outside-of-game value somehow as otherwise just totally virtual (vs. deposited xmr being real external buying power)? Where does this estimate x10 come from? Really looking forward to this, crypto kingdom truly is a "magical" place if that happens!

Activity: 336
Merit: 265
Shelby joining is a great thing, I don't have too many mentors left who are not in already Wink

BTC depository starting will ignite some fireworks.

Thank you for the warm welcome. I've been thinking there may be some technical and marketing synergies between CK and my altcoin project. Maybe we'll find time to Skype eventually.

IMO, the BTC depository is very important. Facilitated two-way trading with BTC is also very important.

A price chart of CK some where might be helpful to motivate speculators.

Listing the daily or real-time updated market cap some where (top of the site?) might also help.

Speculators (and even gaming enthusiasts) need to see what is going on.

I guess it is somehow difficult to get listed on coinmarketcap.com because of the unique structure of CK?
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
HODL liquidation update

1 CK per S-HODL share was paid in dividends (about 60000 CK units distributed), leaving 0.7 CK per S-HODL share. Rather than proceed with SPOILing shares as has been done for other such liquidations, I think I will leave things as they are for now. The other remaining assets will continue to pay dividends which can be used (and has been used) to buy more CK units, reducing the disparity. Other developments could occur as well.

Once the remanning assets are resolved if there is still a need to SPOIL some S-HODL shares to complete the distribution then we will do that.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
Yacht Technology Discovered

After finding the Swedish Nobility on favorable terms for a joint effort to develop a ship (the roll was a 6 as recorded by the all powerful d20),

Earl Tombot, Grand Ambassador of the Quartermillenial Great Council

Sir goin2mars, Earl Marquess of Vesrof, 21st/II Bt of CK, TB, QJB

HE TA Sir Mooo, the Blessed Prince of Stonehaven, 29th/I Bt of CK, Councillor, AOK-K, AOD-Maj, Treasurer of the QGC, Learned Naturalist, DOL-K, KI-K, MG-4, TB, KFB, CCB

and King Corp

donated 4000 SCI towards the effort and were rewarded with the technology of Yacht--while this technology isn't ideal for a battle ship or large shipping hauls, it will provide quick means for exploration, "seek and destroy" military missions and the finding of the rare and exotic (it's name does derive from the Dutch "jacht" to hunt), as well as a means for the rich and powerful to show off the bounty of years of effort and faith to the Kingdom.

We are still deciding on how best to implement the new technology and reward those who risked their precious SCI in the endeavor. So, that said, please feel free to add your voice to the discussion.

hmc_

Activity: 8
SUBMIT 1094 36 3
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

There have been some updates to https://deposit.cryptokingdomgold.com.

Most importantly, I had to reset all the payment IDs. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please check the site for your new payment id before making any future deposits.

Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: