Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City) - page 31. (Read 632672 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
SUBMIT 1001 36 2
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
CK market watching is very enlightening, people literally putting their money where their mouth is, or should be.

If 'Buy CK' is the new 'Submit 36', what is 'Sell CK' ... or dump CK ...

Submit Pizza 10,000
legendary
Just taking a look... how does one buy the "CK" token as per rpietila's suggestion? I see how to deposit XMR and figured out how to buy Gold.

Log-in and go to this page/item https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/CK

If you look to left and onto the agora marketplace categories, it's also listed on "favorite items" page and "common share" page.
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
Just taking a look... how does one buy the "CK" token as per rpietila's suggestion? I see how to deposit XMR and figured out how to buy Gold.
Activity: 763
Merit: 534
If you could get listed on coinmarketcap, and get listed on some exchange where speculators can trade it with BTC. Then I think you'd see an even faster surge of money, especially right now there seems to be a focus on finding small fast moving marketcaps to speculate on.

Once you elevate the marketcap to $100m and make it into the Top 10, then everything changesTM.

In the IRC (##crypto-kingdom) we have been discussing tying the Crypto Kingdom ownership token "CK" (which will soon become the main in-game currency, replacing "M" which is currently pegged at 1,000,000 M to 1 XMR) with an external blockchain such as Counterparty, ETH, etc. to allow for better external trading. Any suggestions are welcome!
legendary
1428 Lord Baron smooth (now: HE The Prince of CryptoLuna, ANN missing(!))

"ANN" meaning what?

That there is no post in the history to indicate this promotion, even though there should be. And King is possibly finding the document soon.

I didn't do a promotion for smooth--thought that was you.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

My congratulations to Sir Shelby, the new Earl of Cebu!

Just out of curiosity, does Sir Shelby now have burdensome duties?  You know, like slaying dragons and/or rescuing fair maidens?

Do we have to bow and stuff?

I bow to you Duke of Texas for I would have not reached her shores without your funding.

Texas is too big a place.  But you already know that since you been there.  Texas is the size of FRANCE, and a superpower no matter how you look at it.

"Everything's big in Texas."  

Should I sign on any dotted lines, I would settle for eventual minor nobility status for Peru.

Peru, putaz!
Activity: 336
Merit: 265

Just out of curiosity, does Sir Shelby now have burdensome duties?  You know, like slaying dragons and/or rescuing fair maidens?

I bow to you Duke of Texas for I would have not reached her shores without your funding.

The Prince also sends a couple crates of the current finest wine to the Eearl of Cebu. Welcome to Crypto Kingdom Smiley

Prince your gifts will be prepared for our feast by our finest maidens and the choice is yours. I left as Robin Hood and have returned victorious in honor of the King.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

Just out of curiosity, does Sir Shelby now have burdensome duties?  You know, like slaying dragons and/or rescuing fair maidens?

legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
The Prince of Stonehaven is most thankful to HM the King as he prepares for a diplomatic trip to Sweden.

The Prince also sends a couple crates of the current finest wine to the Eearl of Cebu. Welcome to Crypto Kingdom Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 265
Crypto Kingdom has declared its digital sovereignty and is unpegging itself from any other cryptocurrency. Exchanges into and out of the CK universe will be done on the basis of freely floating exchange rates, and any cryptocurrency representatives are welcome to establish their own crypto-to-CK gateways. I even hear talks that a BTC exchange channel is on the way!

In the humble Marquess's opinion, this is a great opportunity for those invested in altcoins with no discernible reason for existence (i.e., most of them!) to establish a relationship with a digital kingdom that has over 3 years of engaged play by some of the most notable luminaries in crypto (as merely business-minded, the Marquess excludes himself from this illustrious group). By engaging your altcoin in the CK ecosystem, at least those heavy loads of unremarkable cryptocoins can at least provide some fun for their bagholders. Of couse, more "remarkable" cryptocurrencies are welcome to participate as well Grin      

As part of this change, the current game ownership token CK is going to become the defacto in-game currency, necessary for all marketplace transactions. During recent days (in the real world) and months (in CK), CK has risen from lows of 4k to highs of 50k+ and now currently stands at roughly 33k. Over 3.5k XMR (roughly $70k in "green money") from the CK Office stands at the ready purchasing and burning platform tokens. This is in addition to the roughly $70k that has already been spent and burned.

And the price will not stop rising! In fact, with newly unlocked wealth entering the kingdom, the Marquess predicts a general infux of purchasing power and rising asset and consumables prices throughout the land.

If you could get listed on coinmarketcap, and get listed on some exchange where speculators can trade it with BTC. Then I think you'd see an even faster surge of money, especially right now there seems to be a focus on finding small fast moving marketcaps to speculate on.

Once you elevate the marketcap to $100m and make it into the Top 10, then everything changesTM.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
HODL liquidating

As it appears there will no longer be CK dividends, the need for the HODL fund no longer exists and the fund will liquidate. The existing holdings of CK (about 1.5 CK per S-HODL) will be dividended (and/or sold and used to buy back S-HODL shares from the market, at the option of the manager) and whatever is received from other HODL-held assets (such as the remaining holdings of S-CKG/CKGE which are slowly being liquidated) will also be dividended or used to buy back.

If at some point in the future there is a renewed need for such a fund we can consider creating a new one.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Congratulations to all of our new Grand Duke, Princess, Prince, Marquesses, Countesses and Earls!

May the spirit of the year of 1666 reign on, forever as persistent as 1600 and 1400.

Also welcome Sir Shelby, The Earl of Cebu.

May your reputations continue to be united and brilliantly coalesced throughout the Pleroma.

As, "All the loving and submissive people in the Kingdom: shower him with gifts!" was requested, please accept a gift of 2000 CK.

I'd like to say thank you for the generous dividend from Palazzo, and congratulations to all commoners promoted in 1666.

Especially, thank you for the promotion to Marquess! I wish to fulfill the role as well as possible.

Activity: 260
Merit: 105
A Lingering Ghost
SUBMIT 1081 36 3

Thanks. Here is 10 million.

Thank you.
Sorry, newbie question: since the 10 million is shown as M2 or "funny money" in my item list, what can I do with it?

The M2, or as it is called "funny money", had a single time event where people would be required to send the currency to each other, and on a random time (which has now passed), the GM / Zechariah rewarded people with M2 with the corresponding M (which again is tied to XMR for the time being). The future of M2 is something that only Zechariah knows - some say it's a dead currency, but every now and then a subtle hint of possible new use comes up. So unless you manage to squeeze info from rpietila himself, nobody can say for sure Smiley
Activity: 260
Merit: 105
A Lingering Ghost
~~~ Diplomacy in Sweden ~~~
A Crypto Kingdom minigame, A.D. 1666
The participation deadline is by the end of 1666, that is, this Sunday approximately GMT +1 midnight. - -

The deadline for delivering the closed envelopes as described before is by the end of 1667, that is, the next Sunday approximately GMT +1 midnight. - -

The deadline for participation deadlines has been moved onward two (2) days, due to the fact that all attention's been on CK and obviously that is higher on the priority list than this particular event. As CK now settles possibly, I hope that we can then continue with the event with similar enthusiasism. Accordingly, also the "closed envelope" delivery (=end) will be shifted by 2 days. Meanwhile, enjoy your CK speculation Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
SUBMIT 1081 36 3

Thanks. Here is 10 million.

Thank you.
Sorry, newbie question: since the 10 million is shown as M2 or "funny money" in my item list, what can I do with it?

You can have fun with it.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
Palazzo Dividend

To thank all shareholders for holding during the pause and slowness in CK, Palazzo has issued a dividend of 2 CK per share (around 88k monerito per share at current valuations). This was due in part to investment in CK by the company when it was much cheaper, thus not costing the company much to do this (now handsome) dividend.

Thank you for your continued support!

Are Palazzo's games provably fair? I don't see any method to verify that on the website.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Commoner promotions of 1666

Wizard Taika has been promoted to L8 Doctor.

Samuel Libre has been promoted to L4 Novice.
Deborah Eva has been promoted to L4 Novice.
Toady has been promoted to L4 Novice.

Odin has been promoted to L3 Beginner.
Ezra has been promoted to L3 Beginner.

Congratulations to all the promoted!

Reminder: All commoners can rise levels all the way up to L9 Great Wizard just by consuming products with wisdom and appearing on the Top World scoreboard.
Rules for commoner character promotions:
Appearing on Top World scoreboard daily at random time when admin checks it
IF you are in top-5, one level promotion up to L6: Master
IF you are in top-3, one level promotion up to L8: Doctor
IF you are the top-1, one level promotion up to L9: Great Wizard
Only one level-up per character per game-year.
Coming promotions will be updated here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1peOkmuO7fY29xVjYDnCS7JsFTXRo2OZAmvULG-OQxiY/edit#gid=904363438 the promotions will be given out on Sundays.
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
Palazzo Dividend

To thank all shareholders for holding during the pause and slowness in CK, Palazzo has issued a dividend of 2 CK per share (around 88k monerito per share at current valuations). This was due in part to investment in CK by the company when it was much cheaper, thus not costing the company much to do this (now handsome) dividend.

Thank you for your continued support!

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
SUBMIT 1081 36 3
Pages:
Jump to: