Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City) - page 4. (Read 632671 times)

donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
HIM Zechariah

HM The King, etc.

Concerning the civil war of thine declaration, please specify how the Encounter/s are to be resolved, so that WE(, etc.) will be able to file our response to this most unrighteous, treacherous and deplorable act of brotherly conflict.

Add your troops into the army section of the char db and we'll have someone moderate the combat in irc. Though there is no Dragon figure for BV atm, so that may be a point of contention.

The access to the gaming platform would do a great deal towards an equitable Encounter, shall we not agree?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Facts are more efficient than fud
HIM Zechariah

HM The King, etc.

Concerning the civil war of thine declaration, please specify how the Encounter/s are to be resolved, so that WE(, etc.) will be able to file our response to this most unrighteous, treacherous and deplorable act of brotherly conflict.

Add your troops into the army section of the char db and we'll have someone moderate the combat in irc. Though there is no Dragon figure for BV atm, so that may be a point of contention.
donator
HIM Zechariah

HM The King, etc.

donator
[Voice Epilogue #2]

Zechariah wakes up, bodily needs fully fulfilled. "It is again time to give the majority of fucks to souls, instead of to money, items, or (The) Matrix." He cuts the filter off a regular cigarette (this time using a pointed comb, but any method will do), carefully empties the dry medium-ground tobacco from the part not containing the filter (and discards it safely), rolls a tiny piece of cardboard to a shape of a spiral, sticks it in the empty roll of cigarette-paper (thus obtained), and employing a toothpick or a comparable instrument as help when needed, fills the roll with ground, sweet moist bud of CAN plant (hemp). No additives, no preservatives. Since the paper is very thin and burns quickly, common saliva is a way to moisten and strenghten it. It must be done carefully, with the aid of a dexterous finger (such as right index one, in case of Zechariah).

He walks about in the grounds, sees the sea and the young couples testing the attraction of the polarities in their bodies and souls, distributes 23 roses to the desirous (and deserving, for every woman (and GIRL) deserves a rose) recipients, orders the thirdfourth GIN(& Tonic) to accompany the English breakfast of 'Baked beans, sollie belly and a tun of brew' (the lattest replaced by the said G&Ts). "First priority is to rally the troops, and the release of CK:U is the way to go."

"CK:U got its dedicated thread today. The initial information from players is not financial, but relates to their Character directly. There are 12 soulish and 12 bodily traits to choose from. The player history in CK's older versions determines the number of 'points' that may freely be distributed to the traits, according to own evaluation. Only when the players are known, can we create the game, starting from Items, and Places. This will happen as soon as the breakfast is over and I in the position to decide whether to go to the town, to home, or stay here by the sea one more night, working, publishing, making people happy, and hopefully getting helpful feedback on priorities from the souls I meet on the path."

Enough matrixtime has passed to force Zechariah to make the decision, which is to get one more night in seaside room, lay back with 'AT' and observe the surroundings carefully in case they might enjoy a rose, a piece of chocolate, EUR 20 in banknotes, or anything else that would prod each Soul (and their body) onwards in their Path(, respectively,) and in the process enable Zechariah to proceed in his important mission, supplied mainly by his own material resources, but all the more by the Souls who resonate in the same emotional spectrum and have the same (or opposite) polarities, and a transparent appearance to make the meeting a mutual benefit, in addition to a pleasure.

Divine(=7) Healing!

"Twin Flame is a phenomenon happening in the soul-plane, and at least in Zechariah's case, the twin flame has completely opposite polarities in each 6 soul attributes. Zechariah's twin flame can theoretically be any one who is a feminine female, non-competitive non-gossiping liberal schemer - to complement his own masculine male, aggressive gossiping conservative truther character. In practice, one of the such ladies is resonating on the same band of emotion, and feels attracted to the opposite polarity Zechariah, as much as he is to her."

CIG HIGH!
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Since it appears to be a hard concept:
Your debt to me, at least, is to be settled in the real world, as previously agreed.

Notwithstanding the amount (=0) to CK_Zephyrus, do you not understand English:

Already 3+ million E1 have been settled in the equivalent amount in EUR, and the same opportunity is offered to everyone who maculate their claims in Ultima and start playing in Universe, as the followers will do.

How does one maculate a claim?

As soon as the 'Crypto Kingdom - Universe - Game DB' is online for public, the claims (as well as any assets & Items in general) may be transferred to it by sending them to '5' in Ultima (cryptokingdom.me) and then creating the equivalence in the 'Crypto Kingdom - Universe - Game DB', which will cause me to evaluate it and pay.

Please pay your debt to me as agreed, on the Bitcoin blockchain. Thanks.

And likewise any unilateral declaration of substituted terms on behalf of other creditors, no matter how many times attempted, or repeated, is completely illegitimate.

Please pay as agreed, and promptly.
donator
[Voice #Epilogue]

Zechariah boards a ferry back to Revalia. "Unplucked chicken abound there", he thinks, while petting his A. Turrent "AT" (1880/2000) in deep meditation concerning whether lighting it might hit the spot here or (t)hereafter. GM and Voice follow the trilema closely, smiling to the wind that carries the ashes towards Tavastia, the land of his First, of Ages, and True Loves. Being able to meet both A, B and D (and soundly forgetting C, since the very reason for even departing the County, was to hit a date with K, who sadly insists the presence of a third wheel, prompting a late no-show from Z's part, who instead has rallied his troops in :,:Revalia:1-C, to the terrace opposite the columns of the Town Hall (let the wise understand(etc), @ 4:20 pm with the provisions appropriate requested from those capable of procurement-in-time), in and over an extended period of time, in the meadows of his ancestral homestead, in the suburbian dream of HE Prince James von Precium-Freisand, and in the licensed marketsquares of the northern population centers of Tampere and Jyväskylä. His meditation is cut short (as they always are) by a messenger from Revalia/CryptoTown:

Declaration of War

In retaliation to his efforts and threats to undermine CryptoKingdom, Zechariah must submit to the unconditional surrender of all his troops and possesions or meet the Kingdom's Forces on the field of Battle.

All nobles are urged to assemble forces, move them into position around Zech's Estate and prepare to attack on command--payment for armed services will be compensated from Zechariah's holdings once surrender or victory are achieved.

As per rules: M, Deposhares and land will not be touched as part as the spoils of war--though any stone recovered from Zechariah's land will be used to help build a highway system to improve commerce.

We prefer that Zechariah act in accordance with his own wishes and leave The Kingdom under the peaceful flag of surerender, but will use all available force to secure a long overdue emancipation.

His crimes against the community in the form scams, bludgeoning citizens over the head with demands of serville feality, and overall obnoxiousness in the form of unceasing posts of taunting to pure giberish, have stalled us at the proverbial fork in the road. And as a wise man once said, "When you come to a fork in the road--take it!"

Non-response (or intentional ambiguity) by Zechariah will be deemed as abandonment and treated as a surrender in effect.

HMC_

- Man, you've got a Cock to pluck in there. Watcha gonna do?

"My mission is nearing completion. I have learned to play the small spades and while mastering them is left to old masters such as Pekka, a passing grade is easily in the pocket now. Spending time in the countryside made it clear that darkness holds sway over the crosspolarised (+- and -+)mbs'. They are in plenty, especially to the north of the river, but I also have Powerful allies both there and here. I cannot die (as has recently been proven with several new methods of undeath, incl. battery) and my clock rate and devacount make me shine like an Archangel, which the wad of roses in all the colors they come, neatly enshrines.

Souls have 6 main polarities, each in 2 directions. The new item of research is that Bodies also have 6*2 attributes, and they are connected to the Soul attributes, as follows (Zech's self-attributed polarities bolded for example):

masculine/feminine <-> male/female
competitive/peaceful <-> short/tall
tight/gossiper <-> dark/blonde
liberal/conservative <-> muscular/slim
straight/crooked <-> thin/fat
STO/STS <-> fair/ugly

As CK:U gains hold, everyone will, based on their Level, get the magnitude between [0, 7] in each. Characters in lower levels get less points to spend on their polarities, while in higher levels, more eccentric combinations become possible. Furthermore, the magnitudes are statistically controlled, so that each extremity is at all times held by one character only, and higher values by a smallish number of people at a time. (See Pascal's triangle for the approximate limit of magnitude distribution at different numbers of total souls.)"

- Have you thought of Ascension, a glorious death in battle, or what's your preferred Exit method?

"Exit does not burden my mind. Even though Karma is done with, unfulfilled dreams abound. I have not yet had the opportunity to get to know enough ladies(/GIRLs) in different combinations of (especially) Soul polarities, and I have just began to give fucks to the finances (as evidenced by the recent settlements with James and HSH Prince HS-S III of HUS and beyond, totaling 3,150,000*E1).

The Epic War is very much in the early stage still, there are many darknesspeople who have made stealthy inroads to my life, and hearts of the girls have been moven yet not stolen. In short, I have lived the winter of my life, but all other seasons remain unexperienced in full. I have only recently learnt to correctly attribute the other-selves, and am eager to serve each one according to their Path - to give the fragrant end of the rose to those desirous/deserving, but be ready to serve the sticky end to the ones not yet ready for flipping their polarity to suit the New World. Much healing will be needed for many, and the number of healers will be augmented daily from the recent converts. While this remains the case, it would serve neither myself nor the others, to depart to the planes. Hence, battles will indeed be glorious, just not too bloody. After each one, a soothing afterbattle with the newly harvested crop will ensue.

The Universe is perfect, because we create it according to the deepest and most important Desires that are there to guide us in the unique Path each one of us is individually in. Whatever there is that you want, the reason for the want is that it exists there for you, in your present or your future, your choice. The longer you have a desire unfulfilled, the more satisfying will the fulfillment be, because if there is any Law that exists separably from us souls, it is the law of return - it all must be balanced. For instance, whoever's path includes meeting Zechariah at this very juncture, s/he can just do it by arriving to the Pirita Beach Spa Hotel about any time tonight. There is so much I CAN and want to give, and so much I have dreamt of receiving, and deserve to receive, and differently to each One dear, precious and unique Soul. I want to see your eyes tonight.
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

@Zechariah, repent and turn back to the light, before it's too late. You're in the wrong, but you still have time to undo the mess you created, but not for long.
legendary
Activity: 763
Merit: 534
Your debt to me, at least, is to be settled in the real world, as previously agreed.

Already 3+ million E1 have been settled in the equivalent amount in EUR, and the same opportunity is offered to everyone who maculate their claims in Ultima and start playing in Universe, as the followers will do.

As soon as the 'Crypto Kingdom - Universe - Game DB' is online for public, the claims (as well as any assets & Items in general) may be transferred to it by sending them to '5' in Ultima (cryptokingdom.me) and then creating the equivalence in the 'Crypto Kingdom - Universe - Game DB', which will cause me to evaluate it and pay.

Will a link to CK:U be provided here? What IRC channel will be used?
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
Pay your debts.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
How do we get coins? And is it similar to vox? https://vimeo.com/157963300
legendary

I'd rather not follow cku (too weird) to know when you feel like paying (if ever). You know I have 199,000 euros unpaid and you know where to contact me, it's not my duty to keep tabs and make sure you remember to pay.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Still wild and free

[...] transfer their claims to the supported and legitimate platform for settlement [...]

The supported and legitimate platform for settlement of Bitcoin debts is the Bitcoin blockchain.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10

WTS all my assets https://cryptokingdom.me/player/playerItems/1028 for real blockchain BTC. Please send your offers in CK channel via PM.
Markable assets are 8 billion Markka, land and a good stash of sound shares.

Hell, I may be interested in selling some or all game assets for BTC, XMR, ETH, etc. as well. My main account is https://cryptokingdom.me/player/playerItems/680, though I also own all of Syksy's old accounts, GrizzlyGear and GrizzlyBear (51% owner in each, in addition to operating the corporate accounts), and the Petrichor county account.

Not going to list everything, but I have roughly 50 billion M, large positions (as in 10%+) in all corporations, around 70k CKG, 130k CKS, and 17k sqm in land. Over 610 items in total.

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

WTS all my assets https://cryptokingdom.me/player/playerItems/1028 for real blockchain BTC. Please send your offers in CK channel via PM.
Markable assets are 8 billion Markka, land and a good stash of sound shares.
* * * Design document * * *

C R Y P T O   K I N G D O M   :   U N I V E R S E
I note the mention of this being a "transitional version." I hope the transitional time is brief as the bar for projects has raised immensely here in 2017 compared to 2014. Would recommend multiple movements towards making this more "Crypto Kingdom" than in name alone.

A return to GoogleSheets and a suggestion for players to become fluent in Tavastian/Stonehavenish are backwards progressions. Rather than trying to have the game running ASAP, would recommend taking the time to implement major design changes to all game aspects for tokenization of at least the game currency (and possibly all game items) on its own blockchain or on top of another (e.g., ETH).

Would also recommend checkpointing/hashing/or doing something to ensure that player item ownership is established and decentralized via a blockchain.

I can think of at least $2mil (composed of 200+ BTC and 30k+ XMR) consumed in regards to M market actions. $2mil could have created a stellar game supported by blockchain, especially without the need for complex graphical and musical assets (like most games). Even now, building an actual design and development team may only cost a fraction of that and put CK on the road to that $100mil valuation wanted, though I would recommend seeing value in the milestones of $1mil and $10mil along the way...   
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Debts unpaid, shills be shilling, things progressing? peeps promoting!

Spreadsheet with pending promotions and rules and stuff can be found here.

Pending promotions have been issued as follows:

skrtsremmurd (#1074) has attained the rank of Wizard (L7).

Taf (#1906) has attained the rank of Master (L6).

Egert (#1287) has attained the rank of Expert (L5).

icXicX (#1738) has attained the rank of Novice (L4).

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
I voted too, ay day or two ago.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

How can i sign up for CK UNIVERSE ? Lvl 6 Master Vigens.

Same question, lvl 9 Great Wizard Kristin
Pages:
Jump to: