Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City) - page 7. (Read 632671 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
You're only going to get bribable individuals supporting you until you clear the B1 debt.
Do you want to be remembered as a scammer or a trusted member of the community?
You have the funds to clear your name, so just do it and reclaim your spot in crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Still wild and free
Pay the debts. Soon only leechers are going to have any sort of consideration for you, this won't be real or satisfying and you know it.
You had a "status" in the crypto space, but now you're literally destroying your own value every day. Stop fucking around and fix things while you can save something.

I am still waiting for my 40BTC + interest. Meanwhile I can't get interest, trade it, or invest it to build anything of value. Your behavior hurts me and others, and the crypto space in general.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
                                                                                              Smooth Sailing

The Crew of HMY Moya (Class SH-FUBBS) has the welcome pleasure of reporting a sunny and uneventful trip. The tides were gentle, the sails full and the sun warmed us through the days. The only noteworthy event was a great haul of 13k SAL that Neptune Himself seemed to have prodded into our nets. We pray that the rest of HM's Yachts have such splendid fishing in the months to come.

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
The introduction of salmon appears to have reinvigorated the list a bit, with commoners and nobles alike partaking in delectable, omega-rich fish.

At the same time, a new Great Wizard has joined the kingdom's elite, at the young age of 33. Congratulations, Kristin, and all those who follow.

Spreadsheet with pending promotions and rules and stuff can be found here.

Pending promotions have been issued as follows:

Kristin (#1210) has attained the rank of Great Wizard (L9).

Clen (#1257) has attained the rank of Wizard (L7).

skrtsremmurd (#1072) has attained the rank of Master (L6).

Vigens (#1092) has attained the rank of Expert (L5).
Master Shipwright Kid Jim (#1114) has attained the rank of Expert (L5).
Janari (#1460) has attained the rank of Expert (L5).

Jakeee (#1226) has attained the rank of Novice (L4).
3g3r7 (#1396) has attained the rank of Novice (L4).
Taf (#1906) has attained the rank of Novice (L4).

Iffser (#1277) has attained the rank of Beginner (L3).

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
4/25/2017 16:19:00   9.224BTC excluding interest
42.6BTC including interest

1untbp6qm8rs8QGrt9jqLXZq2oVgfDtVD

You can also pay me in XMR, at Poloniex trade rates at time of payment
Payment ID: 6d9cb4ddf34892a9d3a0d27aa7821ba2d75041af452a0e4ca3e7b74121ed1870
Deposit Address: 47sghzufGhJJDQEbScMCwVBimTuq6L5JiRixD8VeGbpjCTA12noXmi4ZyBZLc99e66NtnKff34fHsGR oyZk3ES1s1V4QVcB

4/23/2017 20:42:00 4400€ without interest
22,359€ including interest

24.04.17 (17:07) 5000€, not listed in spreadsheet (ID 443906)
Around 20 000€ interest probably

11 000 E1 owned

I waive all € and E1 if my bitcoin withdrawal is going to be paid accordingly in BTC or XMR

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zR5PszQOQyqnmX7b1CR4XtskcGWAtsHeGbZAWOYgi_o/

As I stated before, I will accept my debt in XMR too so you don't have to pay me with bitcoins.
9.224 BTC ->538 XMR
42.6 BTC -> 2485 XMR

I waive all other requests upon payment.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Are you ready to pay out your depts now?  Smiley
donator
Activity: 1722
donator
donator
[The transcript of Zechariah's interaction with the Voice, is as authentic as it could be reproduced (part 12)]

When Zechariah enters the conference room, the Voice and GM are already laughing uncontrollably, dropping ashes from their cigars to places not intended to be ashed. In Special Operations, only Generals may smoke inside, but the lacking number of smokers is made up by the correspondingly higher number of cigars smoked.

"What is so funny, guys?"

- Jesus, you have trolled so hard that everybody is just frozen. That redtext lash out was just crazy!

Zechariah has had enough hard time already, so now accepts that certain people choose to ignore the difference between fact and fiction, up to the point of sending random and/or cherrypicked thread posts to human courts in order to prove that a person who makes his living by trolling, is insane. By the same logic, every author of fiction would be insane, in the same way as every author of indisputable fact is already widely regarded as insane, merely because truth hurts.

- You know, advanced trolling does make people insane. Now it should be crystal clear to you why the Haikko personnel could not accept either your paying the 15,000 bill in any method or currency, nor the not paying of it. Or how the district court can fine you for calling something a bank, and present your denial as evidence. It is a fact that there just is no way to make them feel good, it is a catch-22. They are completely short-circuited, because their concept is that they have to be right. That they are not, it does not matter to them until at least one of them wises up. Until that, the only way out is to just drop everything and leave and hide before they get violent. This time you managed to do it. You are just mindfucking with people when you first tell them they will get nothing, and then you offer a million, and then you swear the only thing left is a million of debt.

"Well, considering that -1...+1 million are the approximate bounds for the settlement, what should I have done instead? Now I have tried to not offer anything, and then offered all the choices in succession, and he has accepted none of them, in order to hopefully extract both of us dry. Not only that, I have tried every possible emotion (happy, sad, fear, angry, longing, ironic ...) in connection with every offer, and this has lasted for years already."

- The problem is that you are a clown.

Zechariah lets that sink in. Of course he is, and that is because they pay for him to be. "I am just doing my job and the boss ridicules me for that, why do I even live??"

- You should tell them the truth.

"I always tell the truth, after all, that is the reason I am in trouble." [italics means that Zechariah merely thinks the matter, without voicing it, but the distinction is not too great anyway since everything that can be imagined, can not not exist, for the Universe is Mind.]

- "To be honest, you know" [GM paraphrases Zechariah [who paraphrases R.A.P. whom he wishes to see again]], this has gotten out of hand. We are laughing our asses off and cannot even concentrate on our work because of that. Meanwhile you have spilled the beans widely enough that everybody who should not understand, in fact already does, and the only one who should understand, still does not. And continues to destroy her own fortune, so someone has to pay for it. It just does not do to let anyone who has suffered you since early December at least, leave penniless. Double compensation is the way to do it.

Zechariah thinks that sounds rightful.

- We cannot use you any more in Finland, because you are too public to be a Secret Agent, and as a Special Agent, you cannot get anything done because people just fail when you open your mouth. And that is not good because there is work to be done there. Long story short, we sort of fire you (knowing that you are hopeless and cannot be fired really), that is: give you a paid leave, wishing that you would not actively seek assignments in a year at least. And give you the permission to write a short post what it is all about, just like you did 4 years ago when the shit last time became too advanced for practically anyone to handle. And just disappear for a while, pretty please..

Zechariah lets that sink in. Meanwhile, (at least) GM has a serious difficulty not to laugh at his own words. Zechariah, on the other hand, is happy that his situation is much better than last time he was ordered to shut down: the room height is the same, but he is not the least under duress, not afraid for his life, the food is better, and the shit is just getting interesting.
donator
donator
donator
donator
You need to work on making your English more clear

HI&GM ZECHARIAH                                                                                                                                  Malla mõis (peahoone, III fl sun terrace) 20 27/V 17 @ 17:30

ALL MY LOVING PEOPLE

The recent developments have caused the need for me to reevaluate certain things in my life that I previously have taken for granted. Many souls I have accustomed myself to have pleasurable (social) intercourse with, have departed from me, or at least do not pay visitations as often as I would humbly desire, to alleviate my loneliness. Also items that I have customarily been able to utilise towards my comfort, have been occasionally in short supply, causing even this communique to be written in a state of iodine-induced partial High, in want of the green herb that takes us there more wholesomely. As for the finances, my soul elates that the Poloniex account - only a fortnight ago valued at $1 million - now boasts itself of a brisk valuation of $3 million and change. If only it were possible to gain access to the email I used those years ago, which seems to remain the remaining requirement to reinstate the withdrawability of the coins there. However, it avails nothing to write about temporal issues, when the yellow summer sun finally rises in its glory and charity, for the good and the lacking alike.

My life could only be made better by your visit, wishing that you are in possession of this knowledge as well, while mutually remaining each others;,.
legendary

As my posts being deleted all the time i dont see point trying to arque here with childish keyboard warriors. Enjoy your mamas basement.

Risto deletes everyone's posts. There's an unmoderated thread that the King created: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptokingdom-uncensored-1905349

Feel free to tell me how I don't live up to your creed there.

Noboy has said you are ceedy. I think you just made extremely dumb investment there.

Which one? You need to work on making your English more clear, as you could be commenting on ck or e1, and although less likely, xmr.
donator
Rpietila could you explicitly validate that you covered the debt of the character Rakshasa and reimbursed for the events (5.3.2017). And the character itself has been at my disposable ever since the first time it was swept almost a year ago (at which time it was at 0.). Ty!

All your chars have been swept, and yes - I verify paying 300 mil from Freemasonry and 360 additional from me myself (and I), so obviously you don't have nothing to begin with (except the starting stuff(, which is quite nice these days)).

Cool to see that fees still the same since my previous life ... we can have a decent dinner in the near future.

clarifications to the neophyte ...

"The United Grand Lodge archives cover England and Wales and certain overseas areas which are now
or were previously part of the Commonwealth. There are separate Grand Lodges for Scotland,
Ireland, and individual European countries. In the USA there are separate Grand Lodges for each
state. The Library and Museum can advise of contact details for other countries."

PROMOTECHAR Andre 13 1672
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
Property1of1OU
Rpietila could you explicitly validate that you covered the debt of the character Rakshasa and reimbursed for the events (5.3.2017). And the character itself has been at my disposable ever since the first time it was swept almost a year ago (at which time it was at 0.). Ty!

All your chars have been swept, and yes - I verify paying 300 mil from Freemasonry and 360 additional from me myself (and I), so obviously you don't have nothing to begin with (except the starting stuff(, which is quite nice these days)).

Cool to see that fees still the same since my previous life ... we can have a decent dinner in the near future.

clarifications to the neophyte ...

"The United Grand Lodge archives cover England and Wales and certain overseas areas which are now
or were previously part of the Commonwealth. There are separate Grand Lodges for Scotland,
Ireland, and individual European countries. In the USA there are separate Grand Lodges for each
state. The Library and Museum can advise of contact details for other countries."
donator

legendary

For E1 you had to physically go to the embassy to withdraw from the desk.

Which some could do and others not, so the debt still exist for shares outstanding.

I still dont agree and see this as a creed manifested chance to pump out money from CK, but thats none of my business.

What are you disagreeing with?

E1 was a promise to pay, and as long as it isn't being paid, it is a debt--a debt I'd like paid. Otherwise why would I have purchased it (hint: i wouldn't have as its only listed use is to be converted to euro)?

Did you really expected theres tens of millions of euros behind E1? I would call it a dumb investment. Interesting how many people even ever deposited any money to the game and now calling anyone a scammer. Creed is mans biggest enemy.

Did you really expect Risto to pay out those absurd interest payments or pay any b1 after the first week of non-payments?

The reason I bought e1 was because it was less risky given bankruptcy laws in Europe--more likely that a court would pay the euro obligation and likely before any crypto debt--so sorry you missed that detail.

But let's call a spade a spade--any debt is debt and doesn't require a "did you think of this, dummy?" clause.

Also, I don't get your comment on creed--are you saying I didn't deposit any money into the game?

These interests are absurd yes. I still believe all the debts will be paid out.
So you are agreeing that you were planning to pump money out of CK and you chose E1 because of better legal options? Agree with debt is a debt. Im not calling any names but i know most of people didnt ever even put any currency into the game and now try to make a living out of it.

I'm agreeing I bought e1 and it was a debt. As for the money I deposited, it was over 10k in xmr, so you can do the math and determine if taking 200k back out is "creed" worthy.
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
Property1of1OU
what is a 'CON item' ? is it something about creativity ? I'm reading

Code:
#ifndef G13_CREATE_H
#define G13_CREATE_H

gpg_error_t g13_encrypt_keyblob (ctrl_t ctrl,
                                 void *keyblob, size_t keybloblen,
                                 void **r_encblob, size_t *r_encbloblen);
gpg_error_t g13_create_container (ctrl_t ctrl, const char *filename);

#endif /*G13_CREATE_H*/

/* from libGcrypt  */

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

For E1 you had to physically go to the embassy to withdraw from the desk.

Which some could do and others not, so the debt still exist for shares outstanding.

I still dont agree and see this as a creed manifested chance to pump out money from CK, but thats none of my business.

What are you disagreeing with?

E1 was a promise to pay, and as long as it isn't being paid, it is a debt--a debt I'd like paid. Otherwise why would I have purchased it (hint: i wouldn't have as its only listed use is to be converted to euro)?

Did you really expected theres tens of millions of euros behind E1? I would call it a dumb investment. Interesting how many people even ever deposited any money to the game and now calling anyone a scammer. Creed is mans biggest enemy.
Pages:
Jump to: