Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City) - page 6. (Read 632671 times)

donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
[Voice #16]

Zechariah wakes up from where he reclined in order to sleep, about 8 hours later. The Manor Park is wet from the morning dew, as His Imperial Majesty The Emperor* slowly takes his mbs to the kõrts nearby, and pays (a probably elevated) EUR 8 for 0.5*BEER and 'Vürtsikilud saia peal', the latter being tainted by marketing department, as it contained mostly mixed greens/reds soaked in vinegar (on top of a toast, ofc) and mayo (and was a replacement for BACon & EGGs, anyway (if in Lääne-VIRU-maa, bacon would be unavailable in a BREakfast joint, the restoranteur**'s obituary would soon be under composition...)). His cash balances have shrunk to EUR 16.14 (mostly in bn), while Polonian checks have soared to $3,065,701.96 USD / 1189.00315613 BTC, withdrawability intact at 0.00000000% (0.000000000000% in case of BCN/XMR).

"When times are rough, a Plan needs to be all(/every) whichever way the better..." thinks Zechariah, adjusting the position of his *** in the process (which ain't even hard since he still rejects the usage of underwear (which ain't even hard since he does not have any (which ain't even hard since EUR 16.14 is already a stretch to keep oneself high'ish during Season, and 'kasutatud riided' shops ignore men's underwear for a reason (which (finding booze to CONSUME item_id amount) ain't even hard since at least he knows the language better than an average visitor (see previous #))))).****

Zechariah boards another public carriage, back to the capital. The detour was as uneventful as expected. He collects all the courage and frustration gathered over 20 years of non-fucking, and donates a BOUNTY*(*5) to a(n approximately 8-year old) GIRL almost next to HIM (separated merely by a narrow aisle). If smiles could command nuclear weapons, the world would end approximately when you read this*(*6).

The only reason, btw, that you are still reading this*(*7), is that she started the eyefuck with an earnest that wears off latest when you hit junior high and realise that while GIRLs indeed get their full soul capabilities about by the age of 13, for guys the corresponding year is 30, prompting Interesting=2 life decisions, of which most of the guys are fully unaware (at least by the age specified for them to reach a sort of conscientious living..).

"I AM tired of this shit. All I want is to gain my true love, and I know whom I am talking about. In the other end of the spectrum of soul-age, people talk a lot, in unpleasant voices, and say nothing of interest to ME. In this end, I CAN easier lose access to my dinner than to my educated readership in 190 countries. Despite such a large audience, only a handful of mbs's understand anything of note from my ramblings.

I know more about the topics of my interest than anyone. The writings are so dense that hardly anyone - including myself the day after - get anything except the scrapes and crumbs of the wisdom upon reading. So the information density tends to infinity, at the same time as understandability tends to zero, and ability to give fucks tends to infinity*(*8 ) at the same time as the willingness tends to zero.

Sometimes I wish that I'd have one fan who gets everything, and I'd write for this one only, and the others could/would/should eat CAKE, until they drop out (of boredom or a related or unrelated reason, idgaf*(*9)). And when the daily readership reaches one (from above), then I'd discontinue publishing altogether, instead preferring to live in my castle with every One who understands me, happily for ever and ever after /forevermore, Amen."

* Emphasis repeated for emphasis.
** NB Stonehavenian spelling[ in Tavastian, they'd say 'ravintoloitsija' in place(, and also not fucking run out of BACON!)].
*** (dick)
**** Almost tying with The Earl of Cebu and (that of) Timișoara in the number and quality of recursive parentheses used.
***** Chocolate treat.
****** Because it is public knowledge to all *** and higher (Specops/SA) Generals that 8 minutes is enough to destroy the world by thermonuclear holocaust under any circumstances.
******* Referring to (******).
******** Loosely used to represent 'a value higher than anything the others can bring to the table'.
********* abbr. "I Don't Give A Fuck"
donator
scamming

I could not do it without the help of all who disabled my accounts, so big HUG YOU (2/4/'')ALL!!  Kiss
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Boats, fish, guns, boats with guns, gunboats. What's next? Whatever it may be, commoners promote!

Spreadsheet with pending promotions and rules and stuff can be found here.

Pending promotions have been issued as follows:

Vigens (#1092) has attained the rank of Master (L6).
Master Shipwright Kid Jim (#1114) has attained the rank of Master (L6).
Janari (#1460) has attained the rank of Master (L6).

Taf (#1906) has attained the rank of Expert (L5).

Egert (#1287) has attained the rank of Novice (L4).

icXicX (#1738) has attained the rank of Beginner (L3).

Hix (#2045) has attained the rank of Stranger (L2).

donator
[Voice #15]

Zechariah dicks around in town, but there is not much to dick around in, so at about 19:34 (with 99% battery remaining), he stretches himself in the guesthouse room, in his 120 cm wide bed, enough for 2 who care about each other, which neatly summarises why the bed is vacant for Zechariah alone. There is even another, narrower bed in the room, which (room) he reserved for himself and the surprise guests. In addition, he has sourced fresh herbs (not the green variety, vabandage, but everything else to make tea from), 2 lemons and one apple, an almost-unopened bottle of Toscanian red wine from 2015ish, ready to be consumed with cold water and freshly-squeezed lemon juice (putting the dehydration quotient as close to the desired value as possible, given the rudimentary measuring vessels available).

In short, Zechariah was made "husbandman in the house and garden" when the owners departed in their own carriage for Revalia for a night. The keys need to be delivered latest 6 p.m. the following day, so Zechariah feels if (against any and all odds) there is a soul who'd enjoy his company, now is the time (and details are available by PM or related means).

"The lacking HIGH poses a challenge to the adequacy of the presentation, although the best has been tried with 4*BEER, 1*GIN, 4*W1634F, 3*CAN and 5(!)*CIG. (The CAN have been short and stout, the Matryoshka type (which is plentifully available for watch on the streets, usually accompanied with a 10+ year older ++ Rossiyan guy and a Bavarian MotorCarriage aged somewhere between the members of the couple).

When planning incarnation with other-selves 'on the planes' (colloquial for 'time-space'), the creative ones make a script and invite other 'actors' (mbs's) to participate. Whatever happens right now, is a product of a myriad of individual choices taken in the past few decades, but all-in-all according to the great Plan, composed by the masters and poesied by Schiller et al (and majestically musically composed by Beethoven, et al). The old souls and fully-polarised ones (two ways referring to the same people) may choose their roles first, so as a result, the same actors are playing their fitting roles (in the case of 'spades' ++) all the way from HGM Elohim, to HGM YHWH, to HIM Caesar, to HM Louis (XII-XIV), to HIM Napoleon I, to Woldemar Paul Graf von Tiesenhausen, to Jim Morrison, and the latest - to HI&GM Zechariah.

Same way, the feminine females 'hearts' play Mother Earth, Madonna, etc., the masculine females 'diamonds' take their roles as Jesus, Jeanne d'Arc, D'Artagnan, and recently more surprising ones as well. The clubs are also there, usually playing roles in the System, and taking - if possible - the aged diamonds with them, to the great dismay of the ++ and the -- equally.

The great Liberation (which people in Revalia talk about, albeit in lowered voices), concerns mainly the masculine males and all the females. The feminine males (such as Mr. Donald Trump, The President of the United States), are also liberated from the system they themselves created, in order to enslave others (in addition to themselves). The System will be changed to be more in the style of Mr. Vladimir Putin, The President of Rossiya, that is: people will get to fend for themselves, and it is not incentivised (or allowable) to meddle in others' affairs. Every 19-year old GIRL in St. Petersburg knows that it's more important that Mother Rossiya is Great than that they themselves have bread (which is only 3 RUR anyway, so 6.67 loaves for a price of the underground horseless carriage ticket (after the recent rise (by Mr. Putin, intended to get the people to walk rather)))."

The insatiable pace of additions to the post got a welcome break, as a Bath was found in a dedicated closet. Since Zechariah's riches are trés vieux, he was not the slightest bothered with the unavailability of bubbles. "If she does not come, I'll think of GIRLs instead", he mutters while diving to the about-twice-the-room-temperature water (despite the best efforts of an oil heater, and - upon a second glance - also the boiler, which sternly indicates that the remainder of the barrel, temperature wise, fits best mixed with wine and consumed upon need/want (neither of which is felt in any lacking extent, hence fulfilling the old* adage 'to each his/His own')).

Zechariah's ascension is impleasurable, as evidenced by (including but unlimited to) facts such as i) the Auroria (resembling Aurora, who is a quality GIRL (and the 2011 article as well, when the requirement to be understandable to an average NEW Starchild[VeilOfConfusion=1] is acknowledged)) has ceased to be processed towards heating the bathwater, and ii) Zechariah has wrapped up His mind upon the unforgiving conclusion that when the temperature of the water and that of the air in the room meet, the result will be uncannily close to that of the air, so there is no benefit in waiting.

Hayley continues to sing in Nippon-ese, ungiving a fuck(/FUCK(, which have been ungivable for years already anyway, ever since the remaining amount was destroyed by the Triumvirate, etc.(')'x2(')')) about Zechariah's bodily coldness. Zechariah notices that some nations tend to be populated by ++ and --, while the others (Nippon-jin in the first row, and Tavastians almost close second, after the Swedish (ofc(x9,100,000)) have the exactly opposite configuration of +-/-+, suitable for emancipation of the System, at the (intended) cost of its constituent souls. The others, Rossiyans along with half of those behind the Great Sea, and most of those in Africa, have the Original Roles (++/--) in place. It is strange why any old soul would choose to be a 50/60-year old Tavastian masculine female tourist in Revalia, but the fact does not get erased by rubbing it to the face of those who should understand better.

"Said the night wind to the little lamb,
Do you see what I see?
Way up in the sky, little lamb,
Do you see what I see?
A star, a star,
Dancing in the night,
With a tail as big as a kite.
With a tail as big as a kite.

Said the little lamb to the shepard boy,
Do you hear what I hear?
Ringing through the sky, shepard boy,
Do you hear what I hear?
A song, a song,
High above the tree,
With a voice as big as the sea.
With a voice as big as the sea.

Said the shepard boy to the mighty king
Do you know what I know?
In your palace wall, mighty king,
Do you know what I know?
A child, a child,
Shivers in the cold,
Let us bring him silver and gold.
Let us bring him silver and gold.

Said the king to the people everywhere
Listen to what I say!
Pray for peace, people everywhere,
Listen to what I say!
The child, the child,
Sleeping in the night,
He will bring us goodness and light.
He will bring us goodness and light."**

The fucks given by the Voice (so far) exactly equal the number summing up those given (so far) by the dear other-self mbs's (the Voice being neither 'dear', an 'other-self', nor having a 'b' (3D-body)). Zechariah retires to the cool early summer early night air (õhk) to CONSUME CIG 1 [In Tribute to Broadway], his last. He remembers that absent CAN (the last of which was CONSUMEd about 6 hours ago in solitude near Piiskopilinnuse kohvik), the nearest to ::::::::Shamballa is (mostly un-)achievable by I CIG HIGH, watering the burning tip of a CIG with (K)I every once in a while while inhaling as much as CANbe done. (This wartime method of HI(gh)ness inspired the Third Reich coinage of words 'Sieg Heil', a corruption of 'I cig high' in Nimetskiy***.

*redundant, since adages tend to be old.
**inspired by Hayley, although the song is of common origin.
***Germanian.
donator
[Voice #14]

Zechariah cannot find solace in his Palace (empty halls continue to be empty, and even after the renovations in 1600-1605, 1623-1628 and facelift in ~1647, the original atmosphere of this 1432-1446 Royal Palace is still sensible as the same as in 1450, when Zechariah first saw it in the day of his Introduction (the Debut for his then Love)), and Revalia does not seem as hospitable as a few years ago when he last paid a visit. He travels incognito, in a public mail carriage, having only his Tavastian makeshift id with him:

The years have began to take their toll on him - twofuckinghundredfortysomething years is not a joke if you don't conduct yourself properly (which Zechariah always does, out of his acquired habits in the military - eat when there is food, and when mouth becomes dry, seek to quench the thirst with the healthiest drink procurable, and when thirst is slackened, continue with the Happiest one, and cigars should be smoked starting from the largest, unless and until it is clear that the time at hand does not allow for a full-size one, of course, and MUM is cursed and should only be partaken in an emergency). The meditation could, would, and probably should, go on and on, but the Voice cuts it 'short' (colloquialism for any cutting - in fact Zechariah has been meditating close to 20 years unintermittently, and even the old chap's cutting is more than welcome at the moment when the carriage seems stuck in the traffic in approximately the place where Vabaduse becomes Pärnu mnt. (The place even has a worn sign, indicating that at the time it was raised, it was called 'Vana-Pääsküla', ostensibly to differentiate it from other Pääskülas to the approximate West-SouthWest from :Universe:matrix:Earth:CK:Stonehaven:Harju:Revalia:1-S, where he started the journey a good hour ago.

- Dude;

"Wasssup, man;?"

- The peers are right. You have spent enough time lamenting about the woman who is not giving access, and especially the judgment extends to your copious deliberation about the GIRLs whose access you don't honestly even want, even though they are likable to behold.

"It does not take a crichton to tell me that, General. Summer in the city, and in the countryside, alike. And this Haapsalu manor is exactly small enough place that everysingleone knows me, and I know shit, and there is not a snowball's in hell of a chance to either sell them a new ringroad (you should see the one in Rakvere, 15,000 inhabitants, before you choke the COF in the wrong tube, causing COFing) or getting actualfucked."

- Hey bro, skip that shit. In absence of any other claimed, professed, identified & confirmed SA-GENx around, we can just address each other with whatever comes out of the left nostril when you pick it deep and slow, just like you always wanted (when no one is around, ofc).

BUT, it's not the GIRLs, Women, or (even) the ABCD-soup that does not seem to cool down no matter the 217 days it's been going on, it is that You. Have. Lost. Focus.(!=?)

"True that, bloke. The degrees of freedom are elusive. The sign shows the only possible direction to harness the 4 horsepower is 'straight ahead' and even the chemplanes have seemingly already sprayed their contents over Tavastia, travelling with payload only  (double space indicating the pause when reciting the post) over the icemint-blue skies of the north New Liberty (nobody cares about which county they belong to in here - resembling of the federal Indian administration's great poll in 1957 about how the independence has been felt in villages; otherwise the poll was ok but 90% of the peasants had not heard that the English ever even were there, annulling the usability of possible results (if any, and none obviously were obtained, given the conditions & circumstances))."

Travelling with EUR 23.41, about 65/35 in banknotes/coins (which does not really even matter since a handful of coins buys one a burger and a tad-less-of-a-pint of Kriek (0.5*BEER) even in the fancier establishments) and $3,001,098.67 USD / 1179.15802274 BTC Estimated and 0.00000000%/100.00000000% unwithdrawable balance in Polonian travellers' cheques, has become so commonplace to Zechariah that he almost but not quite cares about the elusiveness of the degrees of freedom for an old soul in a 241-anniversary body, offering Voice an opportunity to cut in, again:

- Seriously now, buddy. You are dicking around like a teenager, and the whole Kingdom is in disarray. Nobody knows what is going on, and the unholy triumvirate tries to save what they can ("and it ain't much", Zechariah thinks, clearly enough for the Voice to perceive, but not to disturb his meditation). You have good research done on the soul attributes and polarities, why don't you sit down and try to put some in concise writing, especially taking the length of the travel remaining, into account, as it should.

"OK;:

The mind-body-spirit complex ('human person in 3D') is the residual of the Soul. One can think of it as the unbalanced/polarised portion of the experience of the One Infinite Creator with Itself. All Duality, Karma, and Unfulfilled Dreams, they all are there and shape the soul (the part of it that is accessible to the mind-body-spirit complex) and hence, the body. An important principle is that the body is merely the projection of a soul in 3D. Whatever is beautiful in the soul, mirrors in the body. Whatever is lacking in the soul, is observable as a lack in the body as well. The dear soul David, whose untimely death sent my grieving father into untimely grave [they lay hand-in-hand in state in the Crypt of the San Pietro (5-C-A1), and to compensate his shortage of stature (especially with the Cardinal hat adding to that of the Cardinal), the late king's girth is observably wider(, and everyone may do what they wish with the information)], for instance, had a serious lack in perception, to the point that his physical appearance had only 1 functioning eye.

I ('eye'= perception; the more perceptible an individual, the more he prefers to address himself simply like this, ad nauseam, especially in travel itineraria, whose length is only limited by the length of the travel in question), Zechariah, am one of the oldest souls around, so my challenges are not any more in the trivial level. When I read a book and anything resonates with me, it just means it is an experience to be (re-)lived. Duality will take care of itself soon, and Karma is about done, it is the (yet) Unfulfilled Dreams that is on the table now. Recently I read Three Musketeers, and immediately found myself in Athos' boots. Porthos seemed to be a fun, OK guy, and D'Artagnan also good in short increments of time at a time. Aramis, on the other hand, seemed a crooked asshole. All these polarisations, these Archetypes of people, can be found with reasonable observation in my surroundings, and indeed I know them all. If there was any song unsung or wine untasted in the book(s - there is about 2400 pages of text since Dumas (jr.) was paid by page), I will need to make up for the lack. There is enough time to do everything that is yet undone.

The World is perfect. Some young souls have concept that being God - just an example here - is somehow unreal, even boring. In fact, that is a rather challenging plane of existence. Especially with the Veil of Confusion effected on so many of the lesser beings. In Godmode, you can play any card at any time (and they are neatly arranged in the deck), and the clock rate is boostable to such levels that you don't give a sweat when required to eat a donut, drink beer, smoke a cigar, and sing Top of the World, while biking uphill from the banks of Kunda river to the mägi nearby. So, as long as your physical presence stays in roughly one place (it being possible yet unuseful to do the same thing in different places at the same time), you can basically do what you want.

The Challenge - that being that most of the mbs (abbreviation for mind-body-spirit) you meet are not there yet, and often unable/-willing to help you in your path. The ones old enough to under stand your challenges, are few, and as far between as nuggets of gold in the pans of the prospectors on the River. - -"
Activity: 29
Royal Carriage Works shares have been listed!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-kingdom-1991-retro-virtual-worldcity-819073

4,000 shares available below the set offering price. 
Activity: 29
Inital Public Offering, Royal Carriage Corporation

Announcing the re-launch of the Royal Carriage Corporation (RCC), a subsidiary of the Royal Weapons Works Corporation.

Royal Carriage Corporation is the sole producer of carriages in the Kingdom, holder of carriage making patents and the operator of the Phaeton Carriage Works.

While still a vital status symbol and requirement for advancement beyond the commoner ranks, carriages will also play a role in future game activities.  Acting as a component for field artillery for example.

The Offering consists of 30% of the 100,000 outstanding shares of S-CAR.  

Royal Weapons Works retains 50% ownership and will use that ownership to act as market maker for S-CAR shares to ensure liquidity. The larger number of shares allows for a lower entry price, to encourage newer players to participate in equity markets.

The goal of RCC is to continue the research and development of transportation technologies, provide carriages for leisure, commercial and military use, and to provide dividends to its shareholders when possible.  It will strive to maintain a steady inventory of raw materials and accumulate SCI necessary for research into new methods of transport.  

RCC is launching open sales of carriages shortly after the introduction of ORE and already has a substantial order book to process.  We will be continuing the classic luxury carriage line, and adding functional carriages with the ability to transport cargo and weapons.

Shares will go up for sale starting Friday, June 2nd around 13:00 UTC.  Graduated offering price starting at 90,000M/share.

https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/S-CAR

Happy bidding, and welcome to the Royal Weapons Works family of companies.

kidjim
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
PUBLIC NOTICE CONCERNING CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS OF Zechariah(etc(x6))

§1 All obligations must be threadposted in 48 hours (simple link to file ok).

§2 If Zechariah has not disclaimed in 168 hours (since the 48 hours), he assumes the obligation.

§3 Claims filed after the 48 hours are null and void.(end)

10 days past since your 168+48 hours deadline

Are you going to send out at least 7k as a statement of good will?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
I’m looking to stake this coin using a spare NAS box I have running Ubunutu. Is there a setup guide somewhere. I looked in the help section on the site but see nothing

You have to play the game to get this coin!
Good luck!
Activity: 56
I’m looking to stake this coin using a spare NAS box I have running Ubunutu. Is there a setup guide somewhere. I looked in the help section on the site but see nothing
legendary
And please enlighten me and show me where did I said do not pay them!!!

I think it's a free world and if I ask for money that doesn't mean I say don't pay your debts!!!

He is a grown up man and regardless of what I do and say he will pay or not pay and believe me that decision will be taken solely by him.

You didn't say don't pay them, that would just make you a fuckwitt.
You're acting like Zech did nothing to all of us and are supportive of his behaviour.

Looking at this I could say you are bribable! And you also try to bribe him in public!

Got it MAN?

Asking my withdrawal be processed is considered as bribe?

I don't care what he did to anyone, as my relationship with him is based on me and him! I don't care what he does to others, what he drink or eats or who he fucks!

Since you try to get BTC from him telling him you will forgive the E1 debt makes you bribable and a person offering a bribe(the E1 can be considered a bribe)!

Stop being an asshole!
You are here because of me! You made money because of me and you could be thankful for it!
Activity: 763
Merit: 534
Probably just useless hopium at this time, but this sort of post is a good example of the "gamification" of real world events by the CK designer (hopefully this is still an ongoing position, but not sure). Several of risto's posts seem "gamified" (recall the one with the ASCII embassy map layout, the one with the food tasting and classification system, and so on). Maybe just meta trolling or trying to point towards a blending of the real world (which at it's core should be reducible and, thus, programmable; for example, we can break the world down into fundamental particles like quarks and leptons in the same way any image on a screen can be broken down to pixels). Yeah, not the deepest insight and no reason to kill a game that looked to have been doing fine, but there it is...   

Meanwhile, HI&GM Zechariah(etc) has a sort of sailing conditions set up for HIM as well:

In ::Malla:Main:III:Sunterrace, and the adjoining rooms, comprising in total about 10% of the floor area of the building (of ~40,000 sqft), have been furnished 2 B a Imperial&Galactic Suite, with the following amenities ("As for" omitted, respectively):

FOOD
About 10-14 person-days of MEAT, canned VEG, some FOIE and quite a lot of (perishable white) BRE. Also SALT, SUGAR and OIL in plenty.

DRINKS
WhINE, red (for it's almost finished)
Battery Energy Drink
Water (hot, cold, also rainwater in 3 degrees of purity thanks to extensive collection arrangements)

UND
8*tall CANdles, etc.
5*SHI (packs)
Lots of different MUM in pills ('lots' modifies 'different', not 'MUM'*)

WOS, WOU and other wool products as if there was no production tomorrow (which is correct)

Personal items of clothing and accessoires, such as:
3 scarves
2 small sashes (for medals)
3 wide sashes (for Orders)
8 neckties (which I don't even use)
3 bow ties (in black, white)

(Explosives and firearms)**

Coins, banknotes & certificates, in the following currencies & denominations, in approximate order of fire sale*** price:
::E1:1000
::M:10000000
::E1:500
::M:5000000
::E1:200
::M:2000000
::AGD:10
::E1:100
::M:1000000
::AGD:5
::E1:50
::M:500000
::AGD:2
::E1:20
::M:200000
::AGD:1
::E1:10
::M:100000
::E1:5
::E1:2
::AGD:0.1
::E1:1
::E1:0.5
::E1:0.2
::EUR:0.1
::E1:0.1
::LTL:0.05
::EUR:0.05
::E1:0.05
::EUR:0.02
::E1:0.02
::SEK:0.1
::USD:0.01
::E1:0.01
::FIM:0.05
::EEK:0.1
::FIM:0.01
::KMK:1000
::KMK:500
::KMK:200
::KMK:100
::KMK:50
::KMK:10
::KMK:5

Electric and electronic items
Many

10*STO1
etc.

* [ed.]
** Special agents may not use these against soft targets.
*** Referring to 'street liquidation price' (per instance of item), in Tavid or equivalent.
legendary
4/25/2017 16:19:00   9.224BTC excluding interest
42.6BTC including interest

1untbp6qm8rs8QGrt9jqLXZq2oVgfDtVD

You can also pay me in XMR, at Poloniex trade rates at time of payment
Payment ID: 6d9cb4ddf34892a9d3a0d27aa7821ba2d75041af452a0e4ca3e7b74121ed1870
Deposit Address: 47sghzufGhJJDQEbScMCwVBimTuq6L5JiRixD8VeGbpjCTA12noXmi4ZyBZLc99e66NtnKff34fHsGR oyZk3ES1s1V4QVcB

4/23/2017 20:42:00 4400€ without interest
22,359€ including interest

24.04.17 (17:07) 5000€, not listed in spreadsheet (ID 443906)
Around 20 000€ interest probably

11 000 E1 owned

I waive all € and E1 if my bitcoin withdrawal is going to be paid accordingly in BTC or XMR

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zR5PszQOQyqnmX7b1CR4XtskcGWAtsHeGbZAWOYgi_o/

As I stated before, I will accept my debt in XMR too so you don't have to pay me with bitcoins.
9.224 BTC ->538 XMR
42.6 BTC -> 2485 XMR

I waive all other requests upon payment.

Looking at this I could say you are bribable! And you also try to bribe him in public!

Got it MAN?
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
Property1of1OU
why Zaxxx  ? is it because the crypto apostle ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_the_Apostle
legendary
Your status of support for someone not paying 600BTC of debt means exactly that.

And please enlighten me and show me where did I said do not pay them!!!

I think it's a free world and if I ask for money that doesn't mean I say don't pay your debts!!!

He is a grown up man and regardless of what I do and say he will pay or not pay and believe me that decision will be taken solely by him.

legendary
Freedom&Honor
Your status of support for someone not paying 600BTC of debt means exactly that.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Well damn then consider me bribable in 4 hours, for 180 hours Cheesy
legendary

What to do w/it?

I would say make me happy!

Just got back from Ibiza and it was fucking expensive!

192aC45AbJHH8V9spPQiTYnnGmiTvLT3nq

Cheers Sir!

now it's time to plan another trip Smiley

^ Bribable individual

What makes you think I'm bribable in any way?
Just because I was on vacation make me bribable?
legendary
Freedom&Honor

What to do w/it?

Cheers Sir!

^ Bribable individual
legendary

What to do w/it?

Cheers Sir!

Pages:
Jump to: