Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City) - page 8. (Read 632635 times)

Activity: 649
Merit: 500

For E1 you had to physically go to the embassy to withdraw from the desk.

Which some could do and others not, so the debt still exist for shares outstanding.

I still dont agree and see this as a creed manifested chance to pump out money from CK, but thats none of my business.

Is there still money in CK? Wow!
Activity: 763
Merit: 534
What to do with the 73.16762190 BTC in Poloniex?

Invest in CK design and development. That is roughly $200k. Would rather this is invested back into CK to give moronic "Pepecash" a run for its money. "Pepecash" recently broached $20 million market cap, surpassing even "Bitcrystals" at $10 million market cap.

Upgrade the GUI, get some very simple Minecraft-esque gameworld design going, look at pushing at least some sort of asset checkpointing to one or more blockchains, and tokenize M. If there needs a massive increase in the supply of M for economic rationales to 120 trillion or whatever the number was, let's do it now and then we can employ burning of some % of profits as other game asset tokens do.

Look at making CK a "programmable game" where people can create new game modules, items, and the like via simple GUI setups and commands.
Activity: 296
Merit: 100

For E1 you had to physically go to the embassy to withdraw from the desk.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
Question:   What to do with the 73.16762190 BTC in Poloniex?
Buy back E1
Buy back B1
Buy M3
Create CON item and buy back at the lowest ask.
Buy XMR
Buy alts
Buy Markka
I DON*T GIVE A FUCK

Answer: Buy back B1, I DON*T GIVE A FUCK
 Smiley

Also, E1--just because there are moar b1 owners owed, doesn't mean there is less e1 outstanding.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I need a ride Malla mõis -> Tallinn so that I need to be in Old Town @ 13:30 local time. Please PM, I will delete this when deal reached. I have the ability to pay 20 or 50 EUR (banknote). HI&GM ZECHARIAH.

Driver is coming Wink pm if u need anything
donator
Activity: 1722
Everything is going to be fine as soon as Zech will get hands on his accounts and darkness people who stole from embassy will be held responsible for their actions.

FREUDE; SCHÖNER GÖTTERFUNKEN // TOCHTER AUS ELYSIUM !

With MUSIC.

Beautiful tune.

What was wrong about my post? Truth and truth only coming from pure souls.

Nothing is wrong with your post. This is just Moderator keeping the thread compressed, so that quoted posts are removed.
Listen to music...

"Yellow May" is almost over...

We all continue looking to the stars and wondering...

Which galaxy holds CK Universe?

Ristos™ All the Way Down...

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
Pay out B1 capital.
Activity: 10
Rpietila could you explicitly validate that you covered the debt of the character Rakshasa and reimbursed for the events (5.3.2017). And the character itself has been at my disposable ever since the first time it was swept almost a year ago (at which time it was at 0.). Ty!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
IMS pre-opening party!

Rooftop

Pool-side

Hard Rock Hotel!

donator
Activity: 1722
Everything is going to be fine as soon as Zech will get hands on his accounts and darkness people who stole from embassy will be held responsible for their actions.

FREUDE; SCHÖNER GÖTTERFUNKEN // TOCHTER AUS ELYSIUM !

With MUSIC.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050
Monero Core Team
Zech 48 + 168 hours have passed

Where's your response?

There is no need for a response. Please see below.

PUBLIC NOTICE CONCERNING CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS OF Zechariah(etc(x6))

§1 All obligations must be threadposted in 48 hours (simple link to file ok).

§2 If Zechariah has not disclaimed in 168 hours (since the 48 hours), he assumes the obligation.

§3 Claims filed after the 48 hours are null and void.(end)
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Pillars of Society -Auction
A house, a horse and a suit make a man.

Item 1. https://cryptokingdom.me/land/lot/details/171
House in Borough 1. Great for an ambitious commoner or anyone; with macro 65% and nice views to the fancy palaces.

Item 2. https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/h4
A Senior Good Horse. Fast, reliable, good companion.

Item 3. https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/WOS-59
Centenary Jubilee Suit, year 1498, Red, Ancient:2 Elaborate:2 Imported:1 Blessed:1

Adding a bit of Bling; Gold gold gold...

Item 4. Gold Sword, 500 CKG, https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/GOO-22

Item 5. Gold Statue of Roman and Greek Gods, 300 CKG, https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/GOO-32

Item 6. Gold Candlestake, 250 CKG, https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/GOO-34

Reserve prices and minimum bids:
Item 1. Bidding starts at 60mil m, minimum raise 10mil m.
Item 2. Bidding starts at 20mil m, minimum raise 5mil m.
Item 3. Bidding starts at 30mil m, minimum raise 5mil m.
Item 4. Bidding starts at 150mil m, minimum raise 10mil m. (minimum bid is calculated from the value of gold embedded in the item)
Item 5. Bidding starts at 90mil m, minimum raise 10mil m. (minimum bid is calculated from the value of gold embedded in the item)
Item 6. Bidding starts at 75mil m, minimum raise 10mil m. (minimum bid is calculated from the value of gold embedded in the item)

Important info regarding the auction:
1. Sale profits from this auction will go into adding liquidity for the new depository Gringotts.
2. Bids are given in "m" crypto kingdom markka
3. The auction finishes at 8pm UTC on Thursday 25th May, unless there is still bidding going on in which case each raised bid on any item extends the auction by 15 minutes for all items.
4. The bidding will happen in Uncensored Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19142623
Activity: 38
Another week, another wave of promotions.

The consumable market is pretty stagnant, so not much is accessible for the general populace. As a result, the number of level ups has dwindled a bit, but is proceeding regardless.

Spreadsheet with pending promotions and rules and stuff can be found here.

Pending promotions have been issued as follows:

Kristin (#1210) has attained the rank of Doctor (L8).

Clen (#1257) has attained the rank of Master (L6).

Vigens (#1092) has attained the rank of Novice (L4).
Janari (#1460) has attained the rank of Novice (L4).

Taf (#1906) has attained the rank of Beginner (L3).

icXicX (#1738) has attained the rank Stranger (L2).

Congratulations!
legendary
Well I'm having the time of my life at Pacha Ibiza!

If anyone is interested please let me know!

I can take one guest with me after the IMS Legends dinner!

Otherwise haters gonna hate and alligators gonna alligate! 

Hit me up until Monday noon(12.00 first person first served!) if you want to join me Wednesday night after the IMS grand dinner!
legendary
Ibiza experience!
If anyone wants to join me he/she is welcomed to do it as fast as possible!

Tonight I have a table at Pacha for 2! That means 450 € drinks on me

More exactly two bottles of Ciroc vodka!

If anyone wants to join me let me know in 60 minutes after this post maximum!

Otherwise I will choose someone random from the queue!

I don't care if it's a she or he! The only condition is to love vodka!

I love my wife who let me go alone in Ibiza to have fun!

P.S. I might sound like Risto, but what can I do? I learned from the best!

Thank you master!
legendary
I need some help here!
Chemistry beats the shit out of me!

Caffeine molecule I do believe...

DamnIT, u beat(p) me w/ a minute..

Thank you very much!
I need some help here!
Chemistry beats the shit out of me!

Caffeine molecule I do believe...

Forever alone waiting on CK Clans™? All that M and nothing to spend it on? Well, we've got your solution right here!

Grizzly Shares and RWIN™ brand Windows™ Now on Sale!

Grizzly Bear Brewery (S-GB)
Player ID: 146
https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/s-gb

5% of the company now on sale. Founded in 1616, S-GB produces the grizzliest beer in the kingdom!

S-GB owns two of nine total brewery licenses (S-BB - https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/s-bb) in the kingdom. Prior management partnered with the "Church" player (who owned one S-BB) to maximize production to mutual benefit. S-GB plans to expand into the distillery business as well, pending on gameplay design changes.

S-GB also has a sizable portfolio of developed real estate, with good macrolocation (macro) and generous estimated lot payouts (LP) [which are currently a functon of the "Office" player's M balance, so this is subject to change with CK Clans™]. S-GB owns 1770 square meters (sqm) of land in the kingdom. Here is a listing of properties:

Total estimated lot payouts approach 30 mil M. Of other note, S-GB owns 15% of S-GGG (150 shares out of 1000) and 10 shares of its own company (S-GB).

While some citizens of the kingdom may have grown accustomed to weighing 30 pounds as they have not eaten for almost a century and are currently comatose, and others may have appreciated engorging themselves without any concern for their waistlines or digestive health, CK Clans™ will change all of this and purge the bowels of every PC and NPC in the kingdom. Newly famished, humble BEER will no doubt regain its position as a consumption staple.

Grizzly Gear and Garments (S-GGG)
Player ID: 599
https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/s-ggg

5% of the company now on sale. Founded in 1647, S-GGG produces the grizzliest garments in the kingdom!

S-GGG employs roughly 19% of all level 1 tailors in the kingdom (110 out of 576 - https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/tai-1). Other minor assets include artisan green suits and bread. The firm also owns 10 of its own shares.

As nudity will no longer be tolerated with the arrival of CK Clans™, this is an excellent opportunity to position yourself from the newly found sense of shame PC's and NPC's alike will feel once they realize they've been naked for almost a century.

Hope everyone enjoyed all the windows purchased so far on the cheap. S-RWIN has restocked the marketplace with windows for sale. Take a look!

When the the great "I DEV" - the Wizzard Developer PJ™ - descends from the upper reaches of Crypto Kingdom Heaven™ on his solid adamantium carriage (drawn by six six-headed and six-hoofed golden unicorns that breathe rainbows of prismatic fire) and steps out onto the wistfully blowing fields of CAN - his godly chiseled abs glistening in the sun like eternally sizzling pats of otherworldly butter - and steps purposefully towards the obelisk in the center of town - his saintly glutes ripping the space-time continuum with every thunderous sashay - bearing the CK Clans™ source code, every window in the kingdom will melt. The mere radiance of the great "I DEV" as he passed by cannot be blocked, even with SPF 10,000 body cream, so every malnourished, naked denizen of the kingdom is going to get one hell of a sunburn! Don't be one of the unlucky ones! Install RWIN™ brand Windows™ today, tinted with SPF 10,666 in every pane!

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

ANN:

I AM in the process of gaining access to some of my financial resources. The following passport-selfie has been sent to Poloniex, to (hopefully) unlock my ~BTC1k of value there:

[...]

Good practices command to taint these sort of verification pictures by superimposing in various places, things like "For poloniex verification only" and the current date, so that if somebody gets their hands on this, they cannot try to stole your identity for whatever.
Especially relevant when you post it yourself over the internet.

(emphasis added)

Oh no, is this the setup for another theft / flood / fire?
Pages:
Jump to: