Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Market all RED today. I am so scared - page 35. (Read 5598 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Yes, nowadays cryptocurrency market show Green Signal but don't worry it will be recovered in a short time. If you think the market is going very down and if you think bitcoin will be hit around $3000 so your prediction is not perfect because cryptocurrency experts say that Bitcoin price will again grow in a couple of days so now you should wait and see the green signal cryptocurrency, don't be afraid and don't wait to buy altcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Keep calm, friend.
The crypto market gets up and down. It is normal. Let's forget it and wait until later this year & get your profit. Believe!
If you have free money, you can even buy more now or when it gets cheaper
Cheers!!!
which I see crypto market is so sometimes green and sometimes red because the crypto market is still fluctuating and that way, I see many people who invest and hold their altcoin and wait for the market to recover
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
well dont be scared because it will rise up alot more but it takes alot of time.
Activity: 294
The moral of the story is don't invest more than you are willing to lose.  That's the only way you will be able to sleep at night.  (That said, I do believe the market will rebound, and the only way to participate in the rebound is to stay invested!)
Activity: 90
I have been in the bitcoin panorama at least for two years and my knowledge confirms that those valleys frequently are parallel to bitcoin trends commited by developments which look for paying bills.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
This is the usual trend of crypto currency the upward and downward trend or streams of event, but we should relent and give up because literally, it means further more are about to come.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
You should be able to trade or hold crypto without emotion - if you are scared it means you have invested too much. I would suggest re-evaluating your positions and decreasing your holdings to level that you can afford.
It’s not whether he has invested more or less; every investor in the market is scared currently due to the present situation. Every man fears losing his investments. Well it is true though that one must only invest the amount that he/she can afford to lose if someday the market crashes.

Emotions is what gives one guts and instinct to make decisions whether good or bad, so I wouldn’t agree on your statement that one must trade or hold crypto without emotions.
copper member
Activity: 616
As we know that Crypto market is a volatile, ups and down is the part of the market. I believe market will soon rise. I think this is the right time to buy good coins and hold them for long term which will give good returns.

Activity: 434
Don’t panic. Take some times and think about you coin. If you think your coin is a good coin then i suggest you hold your coin but if you think you buy a wrong coin then sell is the best option.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
the market keeps fluctuating. We just need to wait and see how it will turn the tables. If we have money on hand, we can go and but the coins when they are cheaper and then hold them till the prices go up. It is vital to remember that the prices tend to go up and down all the time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
This is totally normal a lot of person reavaluet their portfolio from time to time just follow the trend good luck with your investment
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
You don't have to scared or afraid dude, market price will always go up and down, some times it will be green and sometimes it will be red, just learn how to make good use of the both opportunity.
Activity: 230
Just keep calm bro, that is normal, everything will going back to green in the right time, that's always happen, just buy more coins while it is cheaper and you will receive good profits in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
It will not always be red, cryptocurrency usually moves in circle and surely, circle of green market is just around the corner. If you will just want and refuse the temptation to sell into whale orders, you will have your coin grow in value soon.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
Well it is not indeed this is just normal. If you are just playing along with those people stating some negativeness in bitcoin then it might consider you post also to get scared esepecially the likes of me which is new to this kind of investment. Well i talk to some veterans on this kind of investments and they only said the same thing that this is just normal and talking about bubble or end of bitcoin then definitely bitcoin has died many times and this is what they told me.
Activity: 252
The market is always down, so that is one of the bad times we face. I think you should not enter the market now.
Activity: 446
Merit: 12
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO
Right now, when the market is in this condition, we have only two options, wait patiently or buy to add assets, or maybe both are better. Bitcoin is for the long term, if all you do is buy altcoin, then it may be less complicated and takes longer than expected
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Yes indeed the price of today's crypto many are down above 50%, this is reasonable in crypto because big increase also there must be a big decrease. There is nothing you can do but hold and buy, if you sell you will lose a lot so this is not a good choice unless the price falls within normal limits. Better be patient to wait but will get back the profit because I am sure the price will go back up as before.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
It seems to me that now a lot of people will sell their altcoins because of great fears. Many people can exchange them for bitcoins for greater reliability. This will create a demand for bitcoin and it will pull the entire market up. In any case, bitcoin will begin to grow first. I think the altcoin market will suffer more.
Well I don’t think that bitcoin will see rapid growth and altcoins will suffer because people nowadays are gaining knowledge about the market first rather than investing blindly into bitcoin. Altcoins such as NEO, XRP, IOTA, etc have much more potential than bitcoin and are likely to leave bitcoin behind in the terms of market cap in coming time.

Bitcoin is alive in the market just because it is oldest and still many exchanges don’t offer trade of altcoins in fiat currencies. Well established altcoins that have real world applications will surely show significant growth in future than bitcoin.
Activity: 238
This is normal dude. Big investors know that the retail investors like you get scared in this kind of situation and try to sell their coins to cut the loses. And then, when the market goes further down they( Big investors) will start buying and will make huge profits. Do not panic. Think smart. This is a mind game.
Pages:
Jump to: