Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Market all RED today. I am so scared - page 37. (Read 5598 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
All the crypto market is going down but it is natural, because ups and downs are a part of this market due to high volatility of this market. As per my opinion this is very right time to investment and if you buy some good coins and keep them for some long time then you will get huge returns.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
There is no need to be afraid or panic, crypto market will always go up and down from time to time, So when market is in red, it should be a good opportunity to buy some more tokens and hold till market recovers for a proper gain.
Activity: 228
This is quite normal with Cryptocurrency, and It's shows that some of you is losing hope and patience with this, but don't worry it really happens with kind of industry and holding your coins foe the mean time will lead into a better future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
BTC $5800
ETH $395
NEO $29
BTC $23
XRP $0.48
I lost 70% of my investment. WTF is going on?? I am really scared.
Does this real the bubble will explode in 2018?
Please give some advices.
Thank you so much!

First, why 2 BTCs? What's the second BTC on the list?

If the coins listed above are the one that's in your portfolio then rest assured that the current state of the market will soon be over. The coins above are strong coins that can withstand this market state and have the possibility of overtaking its recent all time high prices. 70% loss is tough and given the fact that the market recently is a jerk, there's nothing we can do about it. Just like the most common saying in this forum, "Patience is a virtue".

It's typo error bro i think instead of BTG he typed BTC that's it. Check BTG price is $25 today. And thanks for your list OP i bought this coin at $210 when the market turned red i forgot to check this coin price but today i am shocked to see this price. Don't know when this will turn full green and we can make a profit. maybe people will lose patience at this time.
copper member
Activity: 1568
I know that all crypto market is RED but its a market and its all happen day by day then you should not scared just keep and calm and hold your coins to make a good profit in future.
Activity: 92
Do not afraid of this, it's normal for a market not only cryptocurrency, just hold and wait for upcoming increase time  Roll Eyes.
Activity: 364
BTC $5800
ETH $395
NEO $29
BTC $23
XRP $0.48
Thank you so much!

First, why 2 BTCs? What's the second BTC on the list?

If the coins listed above are the one that's in your portfolio then rest assured that the current state of the market will soon be over. The coins above are strong coins that can withstand this market state and have the possibility of overtaking its recent all time high prices. 70% loss is tough and given the fact that the market recently is a jerk, there's nothing we can do about it. Just like the most common saying in this forum, "Patience is a virtue".
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
These things happen normally in this market, why do not you think positively this is your chance to buy good coin at a very cheap price. Optimistic up!
Activity: 36
No need to be scared if you have believe in cryptocurrencies , one day will come the bull run you will be shocked what is happening with the price of bitcoin and altcoins just be patient my friend
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
Councils will give you something, but the situation does not change. The market is not the first red. Just stay calm, everything will go well.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
BTC $5800
ETH $395
NEO $29
BTC $23
XRP $0.48
Thank you so much!

Yes this is very scary moments but if we try to recall from those green days with the price of $19000 plus then for just about 45 days it was crash to $4000 plus, though that's very unacceptable moments but later on, market was going to recover until $8000 plus but because of the hacking incident in south korea and others, price of bitcoin was unable to continuing its recovery , and it was crash again down to $5800 and within 24 hours it will goes up to $6300, so generally we do not need to panic because price will slowly to going up again.
Activity: 360
Be patient and turn off your computer. And turn it on in six months, the price of all crypto-currencies will definitely increase in time. Don't panic and don't sell your coins. In the currency market it happens that the prices are down, up.
Activity: 279
everyone has suffered great losses not just you, but calm all will change in August at the end of December
Activity: 546
You did not lose anything if you did not sell your coins.
But you can sell. In this case, the market generally goes up.
Check  Grin
copper member
Activity: 238
The main advice is not to panic and not to sell your coins, giving in to panic. All of us believe in crypto and hope that in the near future or at least by the end of the year the situation in the market will change.
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
BTC $5800
ETH $395
NEO $29
BTC $23
XRP $0.48
Thank you so much!

Do not be afraid of excessive, this will pass and the market will recover and get out of its current fall. Be patient and believe that this will bring good benefits.
Activity: 93
This can be seen every several days, investors should not worry about this. But traders can lose money, this is a common phenomenon for the market.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
Don't scared with down trend as when i am posting, all your coins are in positive and give good spike to your posted prices. Never loss heart with downfall as this market can recover losses in one shot. Your portfolio is in recovery mode in just 24 hours so never panic as this market can give you handsome returns in long run.
Activity: 63
This is very natural for this market that the price will fluctuate. We have came here accepting this truth. Don't panic at the current condition. It will not prevail for long. Soon the situation will start to improve. We will have to wait with patience now. Good days are coming.
Activity: 293
I can give you a real worthy advice. Don't be so shocked, even if cryptocurrencies would fall and be destroyed. You won't die. You will find the new way to earn money and continue to live on. It's not the end.
Pages:
Jump to: