Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Market all RED today. I am so scared - page 39. (Read 5598 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
There are a lot of people that are really really scared right now. But I would recommend you to buy some dips of your current holdings, because I always made the best profits when I bought my own panic! Panic is the best point to make some money if you have some time to hold, just buy more if it starts to dip more, never go all in!
Look at the current market conditions, Bitcoin prices have shown a significant increase and the price is above 6300USD. This is good news because I am optimistic the price will increase. This is something that happened in previous years. We should now be more confident and supportive of the use of Bitcoin, the price will be stable again and we are all waiting that a few weeks ahead there will be a surprise. A positive surprise will make us happy and have a chance to increase the assets we have. Bitcoin always makes a surprise and all we have to do is continue to trust and never experience panic !!
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Turnover does not happen yet. We are on the weak downtrend. Near flat. And I think we will see $5500-5800 again. Only past that trend will change. But now is a good time to buy. I do it
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
this time is where the crypto holders are being faced with a very emotionally depleting situation but if we look backwards that bitcoin prices once were at the lowest prices and eventually increased again. I think that's what can be a reference to keep us calm in the face of the crypto market situation for now.
They can only get emotionally drained if they let the movement of the market get to them. The market being in a downtrend does not warrant being scared as that can only be applicable to those who saw this space as a get rich quick scheme and invested because of that and simply not because they saw the long term potential. The only way to hold through down trends as an investor or even buy more at this time, is by knowing that you stand a lot to gain in the long run and at this phase, we are still even in the adoption phase and that makes it even more interesting.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Don’t panic, just hold. I understand this sounds trite but after every growth there is a fall and after every fall there is a growth. The top trading analytics say that the cryptocurrency will start to rise in the middle of autumn and Bitcoin will cost 20000$ again by the end of the year.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Not only by the end of the year, the market can not be at the bottom for so long. Candles will go up much earlier, I will not guess when. Just have to wait. Do not panic!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
BTC $5800
ETH $395
NEO $29
BTC $23
XRP $0.48
I lost 70% of my investment. WTF is going on?? I am really scared.
Does this real the bubble will explode in 2018?
Please give some advices.
Thank you so much!

Please don't be scared pal. There are some large group that are behind these flash crash and it will truly test your faith because of it so don't fall as a victim. Don't let them win because these tech are here to stay no matter what and prices will rise above the skies again.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
BTC $5800
ETH $395
NEO $29
BTC $23
XRP $0.48
Thank you so much!

Then you should understand what is volatility. Sudden up and down that can't be controlled by anyone. In your case, you need to stay positive and should not be get to fall with your emotions. Things really happens especially in the world of cryptos so don't be surprised with this event.  
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
BTC $5800
ETH $395
NEO $29
BTC $23
XRP $0.48
Thank you so much!
If you are afraid of losing your money then why did you invest huge amount of money? and didn't you even noticed that this type of situation are very common with this market? it is because cryptocurrencies are highly volatile. You also have to understand that any kind of investment has their own risk and there is no easy money. The time you posted this thread the price of most cryptocurrency in the market are down but today it recovers while some coins that you have already increased by 4-5% of their price, this means that the fall is just a temporary and not another bear market situation.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

I think I'm going to dump all I have sooner to save what I have. AT least I can spend the next few months to survive with these funds lol. If anyone is also in this situation like I do, would you do the same? This is the last month that I lose nearly about $37000. If I have dumped about 3 to 2 months ago, I could have save enough. I can't hold on to this situation Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
And as for right now BTC 6.229$ (5.09%) Not scared anymore? Cheesy
I suggest to sell once you are in some profit and never to get back into this market. If you can't handle the truth...  Cool

I'm really afraid of it, hope the sphere will survive. Just don't want that market dying right now in the middle of the way, before it develops into something
Activity: 254
Merit: 18
Oh, is not that bad, today red, tomorrow green, just make sure you don´t dump or undersell your coins in panic, have a good plan and hodl for profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I can barely hold back tears. Every morning it's scary to open a laptop. But all the same, I still hold on and do not panic. I have such acquaintances who have spat on everything and have come out of the crypt, because already the health does not stand
Activity: 280
Yes, now are very difficult times and everyone decides for himself - or to believe or to give up everything and leave. I'm staying.
Activity: 44
And as for right now BTC 6.229$ (5.09%) Not scared anymore? Cheesy
I suggest to sell once you are in some profit and never to get back into this market. If you can't handle the truth...  Cool
Activity: 190
You really don't have to be scared. Crypto  trade is highly volatile and it is normal to see things like this happening in the crypto world. I see periods like this as an opportunity to invest and HODL. From the way you sound, I assume you must have invested so much than required or you can afford to let go. If that is the case, I'll advise that,in this business, you should avoid investing more than you can let go else you may always end up living in fear. Be calm, all will be fine in the future trust me. I'll also advise that you keep HOLDING and remove your mind completely from what is happening right now, if you do this you may smile in the future.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
I'm also scared of this market situation today, i just keep my goals not to sell my holdings during this time and continue to believe on bitcoin to rise this year, we all suffer lost today and most of us are afraid already but still continue to hold, never give up and praying for the crypto market to rise again.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
crypto is just beginning. i think it wont explode now.
it still has good future, we will see many thing using blockchain, then crypto will be up
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
There are a lot of people that are really really scared right now. But I would recommend you to buy some dips of your current holdings, because I always made the best profits when I bought my own panic! Panic is the best point to make some money if you have some time to hold, just buy more if it starts to dip more, never go all in!
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
what reasons make you afraid? if only afraid of losing, I think you should forget that fear. crypto is fluctuating, so if the price can rise drastically then can go down drastically, then the possibility of rising again is very large.
Activity: 182
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Fear not only you, but the majority of people, but is now very close to the currency and encryption at the bottom of the money market, so don't do any action at this time, because any operation may be irrational.
Pages:
Jump to: