Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto market demand is increasing - page 14. (Read 1934 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 01:21:05 AM
This is evidence that Cryptocurrency is increasingly accepted by the public. of course this is good news, and hopefully this will continue to multiply, the more days more and more people are interested in joining in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. I am sure, the future of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency will get better.
Activity: 168
May 08, 2018, 01:12:56 AM
of course increasing as technology continues to grow steadily from day to day
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 12:54:38 AM

Its normal for the growth of cryptocurrency to be in demand on other countries because the popularity of bitcoins in different social media and that's the reason why people is keep on getting interested.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
May 08, 2018, 12:35:04 AM
yes of course. because big companies started to make serious researches about blockchain technology and crypto market. new investors joining to the ecosystem everyday so it is quite Normal that demand is increasing
In fact that is the need of day, all the big companies have to start accepting bitcoin, because now the new generation are giving more importance to online shopping and business therefore we are expecting all the big companies will start accepting bitcoin and will give facilities to people to use bitcoin for purchasing their products.
Yeah you know that nowadays many people are starting to prefer shopping online rather than going outdoors, the reasons is because more practical, bitcoin to be the right currency as a legitimate and easy payment tool, I agree with you to suggest online shopping sites accept payments with bitcoin, and it seems some sites have already started adopting it, it just takes more time mate
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
May 07, 2018, 11:37:02 PM
Good! This just means that there will be an increase in demand for crypto currencies. An increase in demand is an increase in price so win win for those who already jave holdings. It also means that for you to demand crypto currencies then that means you're going to use it. More uses, more projects using crypto currencies means a more stable coin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 11:31:19 PM
yes is still increasing. the past few year many cryptocurrencies are just pup up in crypto market. many of them are waiting to be noticed. some of them maybe shit coin but we can lose hope. maybe the cryptocurrencies is our last hope maybe the best yet still not to come. we just wait here and see where this thing  go.
Activity: 168
May 07, 2018, 10:49:42 PM
Right now the demand for investment in the digital money market has increased significantly and more and more investors want to participate and there are also many attractive programs to attract investors.
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 10:45:59 PM
hopefully the cryptomarket demands to raise its volume price so far that bitcoin prices are still very low and hopefully even higher. All of this in bitcoin is awaiting the rise of the crypto market and we wait and wait until we rise the price we are looking for and hope to hear it that in a good ways.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
May 07, 2018, 06:43:14 PM
yes of course. because big companies started to make serious researches about blockchain technology and crypto market. new investors joining to the ecosystem everyday so it is quite Normal that demand is increasing
In fact that is the need of day, all the big companies have to start accepting bitcoin, because now the new generation are giving more importance to online shopping and business therefore we are expecting all the big companies will start accepting bitcoin and will give facilities to people to use bitcoin for purchasing their products.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
May 07, 2018, 04:26:25 AM
at the beginning of this week a slight decrease for the price of bitcoin. and surely you also know. this impact in ethereum and other crypto. I think now is just a trend for the weekly and demand will increase again
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
May 07, 2018, 04:09:32 AM
Activity: 85
May 07, 2018, 03:17:17 AM

It is good news.The crypto market is recovering  slowly and the prices will increase soon. we will see, the bitcoin will more stable than now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
May 07, 2018, 12:34:26 AM
of course this will boost bitcoin's market value as the demand increases, i guess we will be seeing high prices of bitcoin in the market value in a couple of months, after seeing this, i think many nations will follow south korea and will be in line to adapt bitcoin and blockchain technology. sounds good for the users and traders. so buy now guys.
Activity: 352
May 07, 2018, 12:01:19 AM
This is good news isnt it? The crypto market is recovering and prices are increasing.

However I would approach this cautiously as it may not be a real bull run as the market is still weak.

I would not be surprised to see BTC and the cryptos trading within a range for a while more as traders are likely to sell

when BTC hits 12000 and buy when it hits 9000 again. Just be careful if anyone is buying at this price.
When demand increase i'm sure that the price of bitcoin would also increase, there is no doubt that it is a good news for those who had coins being hold until now. It would be great for holders as they would earn profit because of demands increasing.
Activity: 199
May 06, 2018, 11:50:16 PM
I think this is obvious, that crypto market will get more and more popularity and demand, so we are entering a great season to be early birds.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
May 06, 2018, 11:47:26 PM
good news. because this is one signal will be an increase in prices for the market and will also make the pump occurs when the demand is large enough. this means we can also buy bitcoin now
Activity: 210
May 06, 2018, 11:34:01 PM
This is good news for anyone who believes in cryptocurrencies, and many big investors will be involved in cryptocurrencies, which will help the market become stronger.
Activity: 182
May 06, 2018, 11:22:26 PM
Good news for all cryptoworld.

I think always buy with what you can afford to lose so whatever happens will not hit your head.
At the time of posting, the market slumped. Maybe some who bought under 7k took their profit. Good news for those who buy low. But bad for those who just bought it recently. This proves that the market is very unpredictable.
Activity: 210
May 06, 2018, 09:39:10 PM
If crypto market demand increasing, crypto value will be increasing too.. This is good news, market back to green again and increase day by day. I believe if crypto market will grow up more than now
Merit: 11
May 06, 2018, 09:21:10 PM
coin users should be happy to include you when you get such news, of course, when we invest a few years back will get multiple profits today, and there are many things that cause increased volality, and we hope it will last a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: