Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto market demand is increasing - page 10. (Read 1934 times)

Activity: 339
Merit: 102
The Exchange for EOS Community
May 11, 2018, 11:29:03 PM

Well Im not really shocked by what is currently happening nowadays, I just think that this is expected to happen due to the fact that Bitcoin was very popular nowadays in television or social media it was making itself very popular for us to noticed whether its good or bad, since Bitcoin is very expensive nowadays it also contribute to the popularity that it was gaining.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
May 11, 2018, 11:18:54 PM
It is a good news for all of us. Our patience will be paid now. Since when the demand of crypto coins is high then its price will be of course high. These days maybe the start of the crypto market recovery.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
May 11, 2018, 11:12:29 PM
Yes, of course, this is very good news for the development of the crypto world in the future. Higher market increases mean more people who believe in crypto and market demand are bound to increase. I am sure the future of the market will continue to increase and will be more promising for future investment assets.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 10:54:32 PM
I was thinking what would happen if I put all my alts into Bitcoin a few months back.. and what I noticed is the value over that time, even though we are on a bull run now, is pretty much same value in Bitcoin as it was back then.That made me think, has been worth all the messing around with alts, should I have just stuck it all in Bitcoin. This does not include alts I went in at ICO.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 09:06:25 PM

Yes,  It is a good news. The crypto market demand is incresing. The market is now recovering from the crash earlier this year. From being downed for about weeks and now positive signs are observable. Hopefully this situation will continue so that the crypto will be able to fully recover before the end of the first quarter. I believe the price will rise soon.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
May 11, 2018, 04:47:40 PM

Cryptocurrency has been a fast growing industry since its official launced. People see cruptocurrency its potential in making them wealthy and gain assets thats why many are hooked and getting into crypto world. That articles is indeed a good news for everyone.
Activity: 98
May 11, 2018, 04:45:41 PM
It's a good thing, if more and more demand then the price will increase. Moreover, supply is no longer added or limited. If this continues to happen then bitcoin will continue to rise until uncontrolled as more and more demand.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 11, 2018, 04:42:08 PM
Definitely a good news for all of us since this means the price will go high as a result of the higher demand. So when the price is high, we can be able to sell some of our coins and get better returns, then when the market gets dry, we will buy some more coins at a lower price to ensure that we will be able to gather and save as much for another situation like this when we can sell our coins for a better profit gains.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
May 11, 2018, 04:35:01 PM
When is bitcoin gonna reach $10.000 again?
Activity: 98
May 11, 2018, 04:34:14 PM
Since the global and South Korea market are separated it might not be such a good news.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
May 11, 2018, 04:18:07 PM
In fact, I am convinced that we are still in a very early phase of development of cryptocurrencies, so I still believe that the potential of this market is truly enormous and great surprises are yet to come.

And this is especially evident when we learn about the way in which artificial intelligence and the internet of things begin to be part of our daily life, and at the moment there are a lot of ICOs whose purpose is to bridge these emerging technologies and boockchain technology through utility tokens.
Activity: 64
May 11, 2018, 04:16:21 PM
wow korea Is into the market yep. That's a massive input to the blockchain
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
May 11, 2018, 03:58:52 PM
I already seen this article where it was mentioned forcely that people are getting into this field even with few restrictions and even many people are facing loss . But here I think it is a type of compulsion that is a problem for us and for most of the people that is unemployment rate increasing in this world and and earnings are getting spreading between the whole increasing population .
So to keep himself jobless it is much better to work in the cryptocurrency world to make something better to get some achievement and money to complete Thier Daily needs .
And I think it is better that people are getting into this field much because cryptourrency are future and if we will not use then surely in the incoming time we will be forced by the conditions to use .
Indeed, the world was in need of new methods for making money and bitcoin provided those job opportunities which encountered the problem of unemployment. The best part is, anyone who has knowledge regarding bitcoin and access to internet, can earn sufficient amount of money. All those who are becoming part of crypto world now will be rich people tomorrow and others are going to regret soon.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 11:52:49 AM
 I think that this is good news! In my opinion, the market demand is increasing for the better. The demand is really high. I can see the great future in the crypto and think that it is a good idea to hold currency
Activity: 182
May 10, 2018, 11:14:34 AM
I think this is very good, because the amount of crypto market demand is increasing it will affect the price of bitcoin to be expensive. if demand in the crypto market is increasing then all crypto currency prices will recover.

Agree but the increasing demand is focus only on the top crypto coins and thats the reason why some top coins becomes more popular and low coins almost lost its value.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
May 10, 2018, 10:57:13 AM

The demand is rising because people just want to earn faster. They are expecting to get a lot of money from crypto.
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
May 10, 2018, 10:52:43 AM
I think this is very good, because the amount of crypto market demand is increasing it will affect the price of bitcoin to be expensive. if demand in the crypto market is increasing then all crypto currency prices will recover.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
May 10, 2018, 10:24:39 AM
This is due to the emergence of a large number of start-ups using the blockchain technology. For their financing, buy bitcoin or etherium, so the demand is growing.
Crpto exchanges are increasing it's numbers, it is an indication that numbers of users and investors are incredibly increasing too. It seems to be good to see that growing percentage as it help crypto development faster and it may encourage huge establishment to adopt this new form of currency.
Activity: 30
May 10, 2018, 10:14:20 AM
  of course this is good news for all of us. every year the number of people interested in cryptocurrency is increasing. do not be surprised if the number of requests also increased. and prices will tend to rise. if at the beginning of the year we buy bitcoin then now we have got a profit. many crypto experts predict this year the bitcoin will break $ 20,000.
Yes it is pretty good news for everyone. We are all waiting for this to happen. It only proves that more and more people still believe and starting to join in crypto mania. It become more popular now,
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
May 10, 2018, 10:05:52 AM

This is a pretty nice situation for investors as we accumulate stocks of the bear market nicely. The demand increase on the stock exchange is a strong factor that can cause serious gains when considered as a long term. Still, I think there are some problems to worry about. With the rapid increase in Bitcoin price at the end of last year, mining fees also increased. Because of that, the transfer fees have also gone through quite a lot. So these increases have both advantages and disadvantages. That's why it's important to look at from that angle.
Pages:
Jump to: