Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto market demand is increasing - page 15. (Read 1934 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 09:01:07 PM
Yes the demand for crypto currencies is actually high worldwide, and it is increasing fastly with time. Thousands of new comers and investors start buying and trading this currencies daily almost, because the value of crypto is also going up and people want to make more money by investing early with this crypto market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 08:31:22 PM
This is good news isnt it? The crypto market is recovering and prices are increasing.

However I would approach this cautiously as it may not be a real bull run as the market is still weak.

I would not be surprised to see BTC and the cryptos trading within a range for a while more as traders are likely to sell

when BTC hits 12000 and buy when it hits 9000 again. Just be careful if anyone is buying at this price.

Yup. This what we called bull market and it is good in traders they can trade better cause they easily predict what cryptocurrencies will dump and rise up again. This month are very often occurs the bull market so waiting in this month are very worthy
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 08:07:35 PM

I think, It is a good news. when the crypto market demand is increasing, the crypto price will rise. we will see.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
May 06, 2018, 07:28:58 PM
Yes I also agree, I also notice that increase in the market because my investments are now growing a little bit unlike before that's why it is good too invest more to get some more profit from holding this time. And it's nice to hear that bitcoin is growing almost in all country we can really make some thing good from using it.
Activity: 184
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
May 06, 2018, 07:22:22 PM

This is one of the good development that are happening in crypto world which is favor the Bitcoin that if these great progress will continue it will absolutely make Bitcoin back to the line towards out most awaited high price value again which is $20,000. I just hope that no more dip that will going to happen again by this year because some experts says there is still last dip that going to happen early next month.

I agree with your opinion. If more and more bitcoins are using it and growing in any country. Surely the future of bitcoin will be brighter. More and more are using bitcoin, increasingly affecting prices in the market. So I also hope, hopefully as more and more bitcoin enthusiasts, the higher bitcoin value for the future.
Activity: 226
May 06, 2018, 07:08:13 PM

This is the reality that bitcoin is very unstoppable and successful the graph show that the demand and supply of bitcoin starting to elevate more as years goes by. More and more people who are willingly to invest their money in bitcoin. Because they trust and aim high to gain more profits from bitcoin.
Activity: 476
May 06, 2018, 06:14:17 PM
It's definitely good news for our cryptocurrency but be aware that the flow can easily change in an instant. Today they want it, tomorrow they bash it. But if you play it smart, you can use this to your advantage.
It is true because anything can happen anytime in crypto currency, we will have to remain active to see its rising and falling both but no need to lose patience and sell it, if they will buy bitcoin today at very low price then it is sure that maybe tomorrow they will be able to sell it at high price, as much the demand will increase the same way bitcoin will get high in price,. Buy low and wait till it become high to give you high profit,
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
May 06, 2018, 12:49:36 PM
I think the cipher market will add value each year. It is possible that there are many investors every day and they all invest a lot of money into the cryptographic market. The cryptographic market is very popular in the world and in the future it is possible for everyone to invest in it

Every year cryptocurrency appreciates,especially the top coins in coinmarket with very valuable value. Year on Year growth for cryptocurency very impresessive with several billions of dollar is added to market capitalization every year.This is a great sign for cryptocuurency enthusiast.
The popularity really affects its demand, when people start to realize that this new system will be useful not only as  currency but as a investment as well, its just a beginning of more potential growth in coming years, while we are enjoying the sway those who are new into this industry will also learn the possibilities of earning decent money, just need to make a good leads in order to invest well, looking forward to achieved more with this growing market.
Activity: 350
May 06, 2018, 12:39:31 PM
I think cryptocurrencies demand has been increasing cause many of companies and investor investor in cryptocurrencies so they follow and support other ICO projects. Most likely people love in projects that called lending. They love it
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
May 06, 2018, 12:32:13 PM
The crypto-currency market is developing at a frantic pace. This year we will see a capitalization of more than 1 trillion. More companies are looking for experts in cryptography and blockchain
I believe so that is why I am keeping my investment here as I believe that many new investors will come in the market and would eventually invest here so not only the demand would increase but also the price of bitcoin itself and it is possible so just hold what you have right now.
Activity: 29
May 06, 2018, 12:23:42 PM
The crypto-currency market is developing at a frantic pace. This year we will see a capitalization of more than 1 trillion. More companies are looking for experts in cryptography and blockchain
Activity: 196
May 06, 2018, 12:10:58 PM
It's definitely good news for our cryptocurrency but be aware that the flow can easily change in an instant. Today they want it, tomorrow they bash it. But if you play it smart, you can use this to your advantage.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
May 06, 2018, 11:35:20 AM
I think the cipher market will add value each year. It is possible that there are many investors every day and they all invest a lot of money into the cryptographic market. The cryptographic market is very popular in the world and in the future it is possible for everyone to invest in it

Every year cryptocurrency appreciates,especially the top coins in coinmarket with very valuable value. Year on Year growth for cryptocurency very impresessive with several billions of dollar is added to market capitalization every year.This is a great sign for cryptocuurency enthusiast.
Yes definitely the demand of Crypto market is increasing a lot.Since digitisation is going on these cryptocurrencies  are getting very popular day by day.These cryptocurrencies are very easy to handle and they just require an internet connection to get operated.Tranctions through these cryptocurrencies are very fast and simple than the normal ones.Taxes are also not implied on these cryptocurrencies so the users get full amounts of profit retuns.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
May 06, 2018, 07:55:42 AM

Activity: 308
May 06, 2018, 07:13:02 AM
Activity: 447
Merit: 108
May 06, 2018, 07:00:14 AM
From the technical analysis angle one can comfortably say that the market is in the bullish trend despite the fact that some people are of the believe that it is not a genuine positive  and that it just for a short period of time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
May 06, 2018, 06:45:29 AM
When the world continues to rely on the old system hence various transaction problems will continue to occur, and blockchain technology is a good solution to overcome all transaction problems so as to make cryptocurrency requests continue to increase.
Activity: 364
May 06, 2018, 05:16:54 AM
The total market cap is going up and is expanded right now. A few week ago it was lowered. People make investment more money in the ecosystem rather than just selling. This is good sign!

Yup, you are right, this sure is a great sign that the crypto world is on its way to recovery again and is obviously about to go up again and break all time highs. That is, if this trend continues. But I really do think that we can be confident that after a few weeks we will be able to see some good prices. Although it may be not that big, it will surely be beautiful to watch and will obviously increase drastically by may or so. But this is just a speculation so...

Several countries in Asia and Europe, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency have made a huge impact on the money market. Not only that but it also seems that cryptocurrency becomes the most influential factor in the future. It is true that the crypto world is day to day into a platform that can be sued for many purposes, even ICO is increasingly being accepted worldwide and people are getting more and more involved in this platform
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
April 22, 2018, 11:54:56 AM
I am not surprised that demand is increasing. It awakes curiosity of new people. It's a really positive sign for crypto.  There are a lots of high quality ICO that are coming, I am sure we can expect that good things will happen in 2018
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
April 22, 2018, 11:34:18 AM
With a good platform like blockchain, I think the demand will be higher if the countries accept this market. And with ICO projects applied to payments in practice very quickly and conveniently, this is what people will like and the demand for this market will be high.
Pages:
Jump to: