Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto market demand is increasing - page 18. (Read 1934 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
March 06, 2018, 04:58:51 PM
it is good news, it looks like bitcoin is back on the road before.
and restart the game, this is positive news and I'm sure this will also affect the bitcoin price. there will be a volume of price increases. I'm sure of that.
While investors have paid attention to bitcoin, the value of other cryptocurrencies has risen, creating room for them to shine. Altcoins like Litecoin and Ripple have shown some growth ever since the investigations into bitcoin exchanges.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
March 06, 2018, 04:37:54 PM
it is good news, it looks like bitcoin is back on the road before.
and restart the game, this is positive news and I'm sure this will also affect the bitcoin price. there will be a volume of price increases. I'm sure of that.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 03:35:36 AM
Nah its just dream. btcs are spreading like unstoppable wild fire
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
March 04, 2018, 12:06:17 AM
This is good news isnt it? The crypto market is recovering and prices are increasing.

However I would approach this cautiously as it may not be a real bull run as the market is still weak.

I would not be surprised to see BTC and the cryptos trading within a range for a while more as traders are likely to sell

when BTC hits 12000 and buy when it hits 9000 again. Just be careful if anyone is buying at this price.
Its really a big news to us that crypto market started back to normal again.I hope it will continuing that the value will be rising its horizon to continue our dreams.All bitcoiners now especially for the investors was so much happy with this good news.We keep on trust the process of cryptocurrency because it can give us hope to be a successful earner of crypto coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 11:33:30 PM
Well this is a great news to read, so recently they limit the use of cryptocurrency on their country which i guess contributed a lot to bitcoin's dropped last month. Korea made a great decision and its people, rise of cryptomarket demand will greatly affect its price not just the bitcoin itself but all of the altcoins. Hope this will be also happen on different countries because it can really reduce the poverty on a particular place.

The issue is will countries like china allow such control over their assets given directly to the people. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in a way balances things and gives people more control over their money amd governments such as china doesn't like that
Probably not, the Chinese government has shown to us they are not going to give up control of their population just because a new technology has merged which means we are going to see the opposite, greater control in the population and in the things they can do with their money I think there is a chance bitcoin is one of the reasons in the future the Chinese government will be unable to keep as much control of their population as they may like.
copper member
Activity: 12
March 03, 2018, 08:29:28 PM
Good news for all cryptoworld.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
March 03, 2018, 01:36:59 PM
In this circumstance its a pleasant impact to every one of us in light of the fact that the esteem cost of digital currency were roughly develops its value .The request of crypto coins at this moment was quickening and this is the thing that we called a decent sign to make our profit expandable. I'm gladly to be here this is on account of for how long of my reality of this exercises, whatever I can see is bitcoin was the sort of cryptographic money which is steady and ideal as our long time income.
crypto market demand is increasing that is evident from the number of users and that keeps on improving from time to time. Crypto gives more profit than any other types of trading activity that is the reason why many people are choosing bitcoin and other types of altcoins for the investment.
It surely will always improve as more development keeps coming up. So far, seeing governments even trying to regulate it will usher in more investors and then see the space increasing in volume of demand in the long run more than we have now already which is always a good thing. This technology is solving a lot of problem and for the fact that a lot of people are beginning to see that, things are changing pretty fast.

Normally, every investor is timing the market and looking for the best option to get into the market for the long position. I still believe we have not seen a very huge demand yet and over time as we keep seeing more adoption, things will even start becoming even awesome for the cryptocurrency space since that would apparently cause more increase in value of bitcoin and some other usable cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
March 03, 2018, 11:43:34 AM
The total market cap is going up and is expanded right now. A few week ago it was lowered. People make investment more money in the ecosystem rather than just selling. This is good sign!
Something green in the market is a good sign. Buying cryptocurrencies means a higher demand in which more people are engaging into cryptocurrencies. I just hope that there will be no false news anytime soon and people don't believe in it too quickly. Investing while the price is low leads to a good profit in the long run.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 03, 2018, 10:37:12 AM
The total market cap is going up and is expanded right now. A few week ago it was lowered. People make investment more money in the ecosystem rather than just selling. This is good sign!
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
March 03, 2018, 09:34:29 AM
Well, what should I say? I really am not surprised because since the very start of the dip on January, I already had a hunch that the prices will be rising again since as I have seen at the past news on the past years, the same things have happened on these times of the year. I just hope that together with the king all the altcoins would also rise and reach new heights so we can all gain some good profits. But I think it'll take a month or two before this happens.
Yeah, it is usually more like seasons. They come and go and it is just meant to be. The market cannot always keep going down and vice versa, things always change at some point, but in the long run, it is always good to know that the market is strong, the demand will increase with the news and that would result to good value for bitcoin in the long run. So far, the protocol development of bitcoin is really awesome.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
bridgex.network
March 03, 2018, 08:37:53 AM
I'm not worried about bitcoin - he's fine! Grin I'm worried about the altcoins - when will this bloody rain end? Huh
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
March 03, 2018, 08:32:16 AM

Now that the exchange rate of the cryptocurrencies market has risen rapidly, everyone's demand for cryptos has sharply increased. This is very normal, and according to my forecast, the next 2 weeks the market will recover and grow quickly.
What sort of forecast is that ?
Yes, the cryptocurrency space has shown a huge level of demand and adoption increasing a lot considering the number of users that are trying to register on exchanges and exchanges even having trouble with that.

However, what happens to bitcoin in coming weeks cannot be known by anyone until time says it is, we can only speculate based on the present moment and that is it. The level of adoption brings more demand and an increase in value.

One thing that still amazes me though is that even at the stage we are presently, adoption is still very low, and then I am wondering what would happen as it keeps increasing higher. It has always been a good sign for the cryptocurrency development, and with the huge adoption, it got easier knowing what could limit the crypto space from moving forward, solving scaling issues and so on.
Activity: 966
Merit: 311
March 03, 2018, 07:51:33 AM
Yes, right now the market again growing up or becoming stabilize. Before a few months ago bitcoin and whole the crypto market consistently went in the downward direction. Due to fear, uncertainty, and doubts. Bitconnect played a major role in that time. When bitconnect officially shuts down that time everyone started selling their coin. That's the reason for total market capitalization of cryptocurrency comes down to $430bllion from $800billion. But now again the market cap started raising. Because of all these things all the misconception about cryptocurrencies has been finished. Again people started investing in cryptocurrencies that's the reason for crypto market again increasing. And also one more important thing about cryptocurrencies is so many big investors predict about bitcoin according to them it will break its all-time high record. That's why so many investors again come to invest in the crypto world.
Activity: 2450
Merit: 605
March 03, 2018, 04:33:18 AM
In this circumstance its a pleasant impact to every one of us in light of the fact that the esteem cost of digital currency were roughly develops its value .The request of crypto coins at this moment was quickening and this is the thing that we called a decent sign to make our profit expandable. I'm gladly to be here this is on account of for how long of my reality of this exercises, whatever I can see is bitcoin was the sort of cryptographic money which is steady and ideal as our long time income.
crypto market demand is increasing that is evident from the number of users and that keeps on improving from time to time. Crypto gives more profit than any other types of trading activity that is the reason why many people are choosing bitcoin and other types of altcoins for the investment.
The increase in the demand of the crypto market was very much expected thing as this is what most of the experts have predicted some years ago. The way crypto market is growing and the way people are showing their interest in investing their money into it is a proof of this thing that in the coming years, the demand as well the market prices of different coins will surely increase high.
Activity: 588
March 02, 2018, 04:53:04 PM

Korea was the third market demand for cryptocurrency. Its so sad that last few month agoo so many regulation that makes korean people hard to do trading. Its indeed good news if bitcoin in korea reach 12k$ despite all the regulation there. If korea fully back it cryptoworld im pretty sure there will huge grow in marketcap. But im afraid korea exchange have to be more regulated cause the value is too high rather then any other local exchange in other country.
Well, judging by the information from the media in Korea, there is still a problem with crypto currency. I doubt that in the near future these issues will be decided and how much the government will agree to make concessions.
Activity: 352
March 02, 2018, 03:31:53 PM
I sense it is still too early for new hights for BTC. The mini bull run of these days is most likely a bull-trap. I hope to be wrong but I am afraid I am right. The fact that new peoplke are entering Bitcoin only means that the whales have more victims to milk before the next (and hopelly final) drop.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
March 02, 2018, 03:22:51 PM
yes true. demand is increasing day by day. because number of people who knows bitcoin is increasing very fast. New big investors have been joining to crypto market for last a few months. 2018 will be the year of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 50
March 02, 2018, 02:50:57 PM
Yes it's been increasing really since its inception. The year has been pretty crazy. I think it has allot more growing to do as well. If it's a bubble well the dot com bubble was nearly 8trillion before the crash. The gold market is 5trillion. Most other asset classes make cryptocurrency market cap seem like crumbs
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
March 02, 2018, 02:45:21 PM

Korea was the third market demand for cryptocurrency. Its so sad that last few month agoo so many regulation that makes korean people hard to do trading. Its indeed good news if bitcoin in korea reach 12k$ despite all the regulation there. If korea fully back it cryptoworld im pretty sure there will huge grow in marketcap. But im afraid korea exchange have to be more regulated cause the value is too high rather then any other local exchange in other country.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
March 02, 2018, 02:08:14 PM
This is truth that the demand for the cryptocurrency market is increasing Because this is that world of money where we have no limit and no limitations of money amount to make flow from one country to another .
And also here we have lots of chances to make earnings and also many people are get bored to work in offline for small amount of the earnings .
But still here few things I seen in recent months that many cryptourrency users are moving towards the share market , Because many types of negative news like ban of bitcoin and another cryptourrency and also if regulations happened then they will charge 26% + tax for this .
So both types of the thing we can see but mostly people are getting addiction towards cryptourrency .
Pages:
Jump to: