Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto market demand is increasing - page 20. (Read 1934 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 12:20:59 PM
This is the begin without a doubt of expanding the market cost. The request is intensely going up and anybody of us are uninhibitedly can hold bitcoin until the point that it moon. That is pleasant that atleast you have gotten some when it was drops and now it is on benefit. We are on the great way in light of the fact that btc now its request is expanding.
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
February 27, 2018, 02:11:52 AM
             Well, i guess this is a good news to everyone, if market demand is increasing then probably all crypto value is also increasing.This is a good sign that many investors are interested to invest in crypto currency.  
Activity: 208
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 26, 2018, 07:10:59 PM
Totally a true scenario nowadays. Because in lined with the rise of the modern technology where cryptocurrencies rely and being built and generated, the demand of cryptocurrencies also rise since people are now getting aware of the essence and importance of the technology and also, with that reason the rise of demand in cryptocurrencies arise.
Activity: 252
Merit: 105
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
February 26, 2018, 06:46:57 PM

Now that the exchange rate of the cryptocurrencies market has risen rapidly, everyone's demand for cryptos has sharply increased. This is very normal, and according to my forecast, the next 2 weeks the market will recover and grow quickly.
Activity: 490
February 26, 2018, 06:25:11 PM
In general, the demand for crypto-currencies is growing, as is their popularity, but at the moment, it's too early to say that the market has completely stabilized, as are the prices on it.
The demand for cryptocurrency is constantly growing, here you are right. The good thing is that if we have more crypto, it will never mean any devaluation.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 26, 2018, 08:23:38 AM
Well this is a great news to read, so recently they limit the use of cryptocurrency on their country which i guess contributed a lot to bitcoin's dropped last month. Korea made a great decision and its people, rise of cryptomarket demand will greatly affect its price not just the bitcoin itself but all of the altcoins. Hope this will be also happen on different countries because it can really reduce the poverty on a particular place.

The issue is will countries like china allow such control over their assets given directly to the people. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in a way balances things and gives people more control over their money amd governments such as china doesn't like that
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
February 26, 2018, 02:44:52 AM
Well this is a great news to read, so recently they limit the use of cryptocurrency on their country which i guess contributed a lot to bitcoin's dropped last month. Korea made a great decision and its people, rise of cryptomarket demand will greatly affect its price not just the bitcoin itself but all of the altcoins. Hope this will be also happen on different countries because it can really reduce the poverty on a particular place.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 26, 2018, 02:06:16 AM

This is a good news after all. Since South Korea already opens the market for cyrptocurrency, many have been investing and many are encourage to join because of the crypto's ability to give unlimited income. It is also a good investment as they see because they can directly trade, control and buy and sell on their investments. Meaning, they can have full accessed to their money.
Activity: 455
Merit: 102
February 26, 2018, 02:03:11 AM
The recent downward swing, and the more recent upward swing, or call it crash and recovery or whatever you want is the wrong way of looking at all of this. This is a volatile market because nobody is yet certain how the demand is going to play out. Look around, people, you have seen nothing yet. The demand is going to be huge. There are only a few people using crypto and Bitcoin - ask yourself, what happens when everyone comes, so next time the price drops (or increases) by 30 or 40 % stay calm cause you have seen nothing yet.

If everyone was certain that everyone would be using Bitcoin, the price would never stop going up. But 1) the likelihood that the majority of the world population is going to crypto is not a given, and I would argue against it. Crypto is always going to be a niche element, and the to the moon people are delusional. And 2) the likelihood of the majority of the world using Bitcoin is far, far less likely. There will be so many crypto options and competitors, no one crypto will ever have a too the moon valuation because crypto as a whole will be liquid and easily replaceable, so added adoption is not going to favor any one crypto heavily but be spread among dozens and possibly hundreds of cryptos. If you bought Bitcoin above $1000 and expect to get stupid rich off it, it's not going to happen.
With every rise there is increase in demand occurs, and when they are coming down, bitcoins are getting bigger in number in international market to be bought. This is simple business rule that when something is scarce in market, demand increases, price increase. The vice versa also tells about the supply and demand chain system that only responsible for this up and down.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 09:13:48 AM
I am part of a large group of crypto traders (about 800 pax) and I monitor their trading volume weekly. For the last 2 weeks, the volume has been increasing steadily despite the market being sideways.

This is interesting to me as it seems that traders are trading more and more since last year.

From my sample size of 800 traders who are trading for their own accounts, the volume has already increased. And I think this is representative of the overall market. Volume is increasing while prices are still held down..I opine that this indicates a pent-up demand waiting to explode.

So hold on tight for the explosion in prices..
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 08:50:14 AM

Even the OP’s post is 7 days ago the volume of trade can be still reflected high considering that our current trend is sideways. During sideways anything can happen it’s either it will go down or going up. The next 5 days are critical days for us to discover where this current will go. It is good thing that one of the biggest crypto markets signifies high demand; it will help the crypto market to continue its rally to 12kUSD mark.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
February 25, 2018, 06:47:12 AM
Cryptocurrency currency business is about expanding community, when more people get involved by buy bitcoin then the price will be rise. Early holders will have the biggest advantage. I think it's not a pyramid sceme, the price increase naturally when the demand is increasing.
Activity: 119
February 25, 2018, 04:08:14 AM
This is good news isnt it? The crypto market is recovering and prices are increasing.

Yes, this is good news for crypto enthusiast! Bitcoin gradually back to the game. I hope that the recovering of cryptocurrency will continuously grow until I invest with them.
If it's true this a very good news to everyone, those cryptocurrencies and investments will take places, that will make the investor to gain more. Just make sure in making any invesments it'll help you go through a good process with btc.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
February 25, 2018, 02:35:42 AM
Crypto market increase is a good news but bit old news I think. The crypto market already started increasing couple of years before and you can see this from the number of altcoins in the market with their market cap. I can say that currently the crypto market is in a boom since more and more ICO's are coming in.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
February 25, 2018, 02:07:19 AM
the biggest demand for btc was in december where even a salesperson in the street was talking about investing into btc. After it, there was a huge fall and I guess now it is not increasing but coming to its level that was before december.
This is normal in crypto land for coins to increase and decrease hard and same is happening with bitcoin. Even still people are ready to invest into it because it is going to give investors a ride to moon in the ending months of 2018.
Things like this are very frequent, a few months ago I also feel the same thing because the news about bitcoin is very rife happening. In addition decisions and regulations made by some countries became the determinant of Bitcoin's movement and development at that time. Until a very large decline occurs and we suffered many losses. But now Bitcoin prices have returned on a positive treck, Bitcoin demand has increased and the volume of transactions on various exchange has shown a remarkable improvement.

Now could be the beginning of the rise of Bitcoin, stable price increases make the confidence of many people increasing and even now I do not hesitate to buy a lot of Bitcoin for my future investment. Remember this is happening not just for Bitcoin, but all digital currencies are experiencing an upward price trend. Our current task is to increase trust in all people and to the government that Bitcoin is a sector that must be supported because when we want to face a cautious future then Bitcoin is a solution in the global financial system.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
February 25, 2018, 01:55:51 AM
This is good news isnt it? The crypto market is recovering and prices are increasing.

However I would approach this cautiously as it may not be a real bull run as the market is still weak.

I would not be surprised to see BTC and the cryptos trading within a range for a while more as traders are likely to sell

when BTC hits 12000 and buy when it hits 9000 again. Just be careful if anyone is buying at this price.
i guess what youre saying is happening again now mate.after stepping in $12,000 again dropping to almost $9,000 again ..these good news has not helping this days.maybe some fishy is happening in the market .for this movements not normal compared to other years
Yeah, that is how to think most times when trading the market and which is why it is good to look for price actions. The market at $12000 hit a good resistance and also fell on the upper line of the downtrend channel, so it is always normal for it to retrace and then after finding another support, go back to hit the line again which if we can hit past it, that technically shows a switch to the upper trend.

If we are to look at the rate the news about cryptocurrency in general is increasing and the level of awareness it is generating, it is obvious the future is very promising as we keep seeing demand growing a lot. We cannot even have complete stability but a time will come when we will obviously not be seeing some huge bearish move or bullish move in the market and just some major swings in the value.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
February 25, 2018, 12:41:35 AM
Is true that their market is very dynamic and bullish, it's like when the trend is on its on. Status get over 1 billion trade volume simply on korean exchange one day and that's impressive. Still people are looking for quick buck and sell walls are just so much bigger than buys and price are collapsing and no sign of good recovery these days, maybe weeks after things are more sorted out among crypto buyers.
Activity: 112
February 25, 2018, 12:26:34 AM
the biggest demand for btc was in december where even a salesperson in the street was talking about investing into btc. After it, there was a huge fall and I guess now it is not increasing but coming to its level that was before december.
This is normal in crypto land for coins to increase and decrease hard and same is happening with bitcoin. Even still people are ready to invest into it because it is going to give investors a ride to moon in the ending months of 2018.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
February 24, 2018, 04:13:37 PM
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
Catalog Websites
February 24, 2018, 03:55:57 PM
The adoption of peer to peer payment system powered by blockchain technology has just begun. As the days go by,  more and more people will continue to adopt this new payment system. And the system is riding on cryptocurrency coins and tokens so it shouldn't be surprising that cryptocurrency market is rising.
Pages:
Jump to: