Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto market getting many new people. Is it good or bad for us? - page 24. (Read 36859 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0
More people invest in cryptocurrency, indicating that the demand for money is increasing, and the market will expand funds, so the value of coins will grow, which is a good thing for the market and investors.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The crypto market is getting new people everyday, Because the crypto coin trading system and the high price of bitcoin. Btcoin is being popular over the world. After hitting 19K USD, Lots of people came here and more people is coming in the crypto platform. But, is it good news for us or bad? What do you think?
It is definitely good for us but as far as I can remember from being in June 5th I thought that that many people are going to be selling everything and leaving this market, so it's kinda strange that you say that there are many more new people.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
A very good and productive wallet, I used it once, but I liked it. I think it's worth continuing to use it and investing through it.  Very interesting post. I think this is a great solution for him, as this is one of the promising options for him that can solve this issue.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
Usually big newbie activity is when News starting to show on TV , RADIO about BTC and how its making people Rich . Thats what happened when BTC was growing from 5-20k in just Few months Smiley And definetly it will happen in future aswell . Now alot of people feel burned and calling all this thing a scam and that they lost money . Thats why invest only what you can afford to lose . Because this Crypto / Blockchain thing is kinda new and it has long way to go .
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
The crypto market is getting new people everyday, Because the crypto coin trading system and the high price of bitcoin. Btcoin is being popular over the world. After hitting 19K USD, Lots of people came here and more people is coming in the crypto platform. But, is it good news for us or bad? What do you think?
i think this is very good. it is good if crypto is supported by many people. only then can crypto become mainstream. so i also tell everyone in my environment of crypto currencies. we need even more people who support crypto. only then can it be a success. everyone should bring their friends and family into the cryptoworld.
Activity: 98
Well, I think it is good and bad, good because a lot of new investors will come to the market and bad because it will be way less exclusivity and a lot of good projects will end up getting overcrowded my meaningless investors too.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
At the moment very few people know about the crypt and even less trust it. Only with the introduction of blockchain technology in many sectors of the economy we will get a rapid growth of the crypt, and in the future I think bitcoin will become an alternative means of payment.
Activity: 308
I consider this positive, because the increase in demand means development, expansion of the sphere, attraction of additional means and opportunities for earning.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
For me many new people it means many or increases the investor, in that case it is a good news for us in crypto world. The more investor the highest price will be increase or it is a high market rate. So therefore i conclude that crypto is very good in the next days to come because many people are engaging now.
Activity: 121
I think the encryption market can attract new people because they can get paid by investing in cryptocurrencies.
In my opinion, it is good news to join more people with cryptocurrencies. Because more and more people recognize and invest in it.
Activity: 41
I think everyone's goal is to add total marketcap to crypto, and one of the sources of fiat is from the new community. If this is a bad thing, maybe I will ask what is good for crypto.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
It's good to have more people engaging into crypto because it increaces the number of investors also makes the values of the alts higher and that gives us a lot of opportunity.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
It is an advantage for us because as the time passed by, many people are want to invest in cryptocurrencies and it can help to promote new projects, can help to increase the crypto prices and it can gain some community to help ICO to become successful in their token sale period.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
When crypto gain popularity it might be good or bad but what is the good and bad?
On the good side there is more awareness for crypto and we can see a short term rise of prices for popular coins, on the bad side we must see the people that join in their aim is just for a short term profit and then leave the market or they really believe in crypto so invest in it.
Activity: 616
It's wonderful, I hope that very soon the whole world will still start using crypto-currency assets, and many fiat money will cease to exist, it has already begun, we just have to wait. Everything else should happen automatically.
Activity: 128
The problem is we are not having much new people coming. Just look on the capitalization dynamic. The reason why some much experts were blaming crypto in beeing Ponzi last bull run was that this bull run was caused by user base growth.
Activity: 504