Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto market getting many new people. Is it good or bad for us? - page 34. (Read 36859 times)

Activity: 626
Merit: 500
I think it is good for us because the market will recover if many people interested in cryptocurrency and want to earn money by investing and trading cryptos.

The only bad thing about that if those of new people are involved already in trading. It will result in a negative image on BTC once they experience a loss which it can happen since volatility is normal here. But on the other hand, it will really help to control price volatility since the BTC will be distributed and not be easily manipulated by whales.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
I think it is good for us because the market will recover if many people interested in cryptocurrency and want to earn money by investing and trading cryptos.
Xmm
Activity: 440
It seems to me from the point of view of popularization is excellent! If we want after some time to see the price for Bitcoin 50-100k$, then we should be very much)))
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
This is obviously a good news. With so many altcoin emerging, it will take a huge amount of capital to support the whole market.
So more and more people coming in means more and more money. Grin
Activity: 222
Of course that's good. With so many new investors the market capitalization will increase, offsetting the number of coins born every day.
Activity: 960
Merit: 502
Of course, it's great. New people bring new money. They will buy our bags and the price will go up. Maybe even people who bought at 19k already recovered and ready to gamble again.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Obviously it is good for the crypto market as more new people means more buying pressure and also it increases adoption rate which is one of the most important factor for the success of a market. Without new people the growth of crypto markets will stall and that wouldn't be good for the market over all.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Are you serious op? How in the world would new investors joining the cryptocurrency market be bad for us? It is quite obvious that a small percentage of the world population is currently involved with the cryptocurrency market which shows that Bitcoin and the crypto market itself have a long road ahead. As more and more people around the world join the cryptocurrency market, the market will bloom and the market share could rise above a trillion dollars with Bitcoin leading from the front. Its great to see more and more people joining this vast crypto market.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
good as certainly much will be more and more demand for crypto and could make the price higher. However, many new participants are also entered in the crypto investments but they can't withstand risks and ultimately outplayed and even suffered losses.
Activity: 966
Harmony for One and All
Of course it good for us. The community is very important part of cryptocurrency. The more people know and believe in crypto the more popular and powerful it becomes. It is only beginning of blockchain development. New people helping spread crypto all over the world.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
The crypto market is getting new people everyday, Because the crypto coin trading system and the high price of bitcoin. Btcoin is being popular over the world. After hitting 19K USD, Lots of people came here and more people is coming in the crypto platform. But, is it good news for us or bad? What do you think?
Well, is not that what everyone is expecting from your activities on social media all this time?
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
when public enthusiasm for crypto is increasing high, so. it's good news, but I'm afraid many new people are dominated by panic because they do not understand the risks of the crypto world, and that will turn into bad news.

then here the importance of the community to direct them, guide them, and motivate them. so it will at least keep them away from little panic.
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
 I don't think if there is anything wrong with the market getting new people, it's only an indication that  the influence of cryptocurrency is growing , more people in means higher market cap and hence market value It also shows that the ryto world s getting more recognition around the world and its lucrative nature is attracting more interest The only issue is that the newbies might come in with lots of inexperience and high exppectations that  might lead to anic during the red zones, which will in turn lead to market fall
Activity: 392
This is very good news because every day it will be more difficult for people to invest correctly in the market and they will seek help  Wink
Activity: 199
I think that's good. the more people will participate in the cryptocurrency the more investment will be and, accordingly, prices will grow.
Activity: 238
Seriously we need more and more people into the crypto space, we need bigger investors to invest into crypto projects and it is already happening but we need more people to join too.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
New men's  is new money. And as you know any market, the influx of new money is only good. I feel the same way. The more people come into the sphere of cryptocurrency, the better for all the people in this area. I think the sooner market capitalization will exceed 500 billion again the sooner we will see good rates of major cryptocurrencies. I hope the interest of new users is only beneficial to the market.
Activity: 183
I think that's good news. the more popular the cryptocurrency will be the better for us
Activity: 140
C'mon we need more people in crypto space, the more people we have doing crypto the more we have volume and the more we moon so fast, More people means more money into the space and that's what we need.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
The crypto market is getting new people everyday, Because the crypto coin trading system and the high price of bitcoin. Btcoin is being popular over the world. After hitting 19K USD, Lots of people came here and more people is coming in the crypto platform. But, is it good news for us or bad? What do you think?
This is definitely good for us, the more new people come in crypto - the more money they bring to the market. This should make cryptocurrency grow again, so yea this is good
Pages:
Jump to: