Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto market getting many new people. Is it good or bad for us? - page 28. (Read 36859 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
This must be a good thing for us. The capital market needs to attract new people. This will not only increase the reputation, but also bring a lot of money. Recently, the end of the World Cup has attracted a lot of money into the cryptocurrency. In the short term, the price has increased a lot. This is the benefit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Perhaps you have considered too much. The cryptocurrency attracts many newcomers. This is a good news. The cryptocurrency will be promoted globally and will participate in the cryptocurrency market in the future.
Activity: 71
I do not think it is a bad thing for anyone that more people are getting invested in the crypto market. Isn't that what we always wanted? that the trade goes far beyond, and that people become more accepting and welcoming ofits ideas? So, I think it is a good thing that the cryptocurrency market is getting many new people.
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
The crypto market is getting new people everyday, Because the crypto coin trading system and the high price of bitcoin. Btcoin is being popular over the world. After hitting 19K USD, Lots of people came here and more people is coming in the crypto platform. But, is it good news for us or bad? What do you think?

As for me new blood is always good, but of course in case, if they learn about crypto and not just complaining about everything.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
In the cryptocurrency telegramm channels, I observe a huge influx of school-age children who want to become millionaires but do not know how to do it. I think that this is not very good for us. We need real investors.
Activity: 154
It's good for make crypto more popular. More investor will come it's will good. High demand than supply that can make crypto market growing. Also if there is many whale or large scale investor which joined cryptocurrency.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
"Venture into Sports"
Hi there,

There is nothing wrong with many people investing in crypto. In fact this is what we need as investors. More people means more investment which means new ATH's.

The problem is dumb money here. I mean people jumping into a project without doing a research on the project just because some people are talking about it positively and there is a Hype. When these people lose their money because of the stupid type of investment made we have new people talking negatively about crypto. These people influence the people around them. Eventually this will not help mainstream adoption.

As for trading perspective, dumb money gives opportunity to increase your portfolios' BTC value by trading. Funds are transferred from losing traders to winning ones. On the other hand, if the number of people adopting crypto increases and these people are well educated about crypto investing and trading, this will eventually increase the liquidity. Higher the liquidity, higher the proiftable to trade.

Kind regards,

Activity: 926
yes you are right now crypto market is experiencing the increase of people and I think this is a very good step because when many new people who know bitcoin then many people will buy bitcoin so that price will go up and very give influence with price of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
with more people, cryptocurrency got more demand. with more demand, cryptocurrency got more value. not only that, aren't it good if cryptocurrencies can live long because of more people participating on crypto world.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
Everyone has a freedom to find and knew amazing thing like crypto currencies. Well fo me, it is good to spread this kind of modern transaction and to add the circulation volume of every altcoins and bitcoin as well.
Activity: 364
Yes, many new people coming into crypto is very good because this will help increase the coast of crypto and it will also help to increase the demand of coin especially the potential and valuable coin because the higher the demand for a particular coin, the higher the price and vice versa.
Activity: 42
The community is increasing, this is always a good sign for any industry. The demand will rise and this is good for crypto prices
Activity: 112
Always good to get new people interested in the blockchain technology. Best investment ICO this year is the Trufield project. This project offers great potential to investors while revolutionizing healthcare in the world for millions of people. Learn more here at http://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io. Pre-ICO is live and open to all investors so get your tokens today at 25% discount. ICO starts 31st July 2018.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
As long as there is need for projects to get words out on their offering and communicate their intentions. Plan,  objectivity to cryptocurrency invest public,  bounty will always remain and be relevant as well.
Activity: 420
Qravity is a decentralized content production
Of course it is good for us, more people in crypto means more money coming into crypto. The last bull run happened because there's a lot of new money coming in because of the hype created by media. If crypto want to develop further and if people want adoption to come then we are definitely in the right direction.
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
The more the merrier!  Don't forget that cryptocurrency is global in nature.  It is only cryptocurrency that is borderless and require no regulation or trust for it to function and delivers it's utility.
Activity: 721
Merit: 19
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
The crypto market is getting new people everyday, Because the crypto coin trading system and the high price of bitcoin. Btcoin is being popular over the world. After hitting 19K USD, Lots of people came here and more people is coming in the crypto platform. But, is it good news for us or bad? What do you think?

I think this is a very good thing for cryptocurrency users, but it takes a long time so that all coin crypto price becomes expensive. If for now it may make the income less because many of them who join the bounty, but do not think for now. The future of crypto will be bright for its fore with many users.
Activity: 140
Of course it's good. If we are about the fact that more people come to the market, rather than in the company's bounty. Popularization of crypto currency is an important task of our community! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
As for me it is attracting big money in all ways because there is an understanding that most newcomers will lose money.
copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
Mass adoption is highly needed for this space to grow. One major thing to avoid is pumping coins without value to the moon and later dumping them. Good coins should be of value but should relatively be stable in price to keep the equation balanced.
Pages:
Jump to: