Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto market getting many new people. Is it good or bad for us? - page 31. (Read 36859 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
It is good that more and more people start noticing crypto because it will help adoption in the long run, the bad thing is they enter at the worst time possible and want to get rich quick only to suffer crash and lose a lot of money. It will take a while until their interest in crypto is back.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
I think your question is not quality. The cryptocurrency market is pouring in a large number of newcomers. If you lose new people, the value of the cryptocurrency will gradually stabilize. That is the late stage of the market. You are now in the middle, and then people are very profitable. So do you think it is good or bad?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
The crypto market is getting new people everyday, Because the crypto coin trading system and the high price of bitcoin. Btcoin is being popular over the world. After hitting 19K USD, Lots of people came here and more people is coming in the crypto platform. But, is it good news for us or bad? What do you think?

I think it is good there is bad then from that I am a little sure good or bad market depending on altcoin prices because what I see today altcoin prices in the decline and premises so the market is also not good and it depends on our own

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
New people are always welcome. But they need to be effective for the crypto world. Actually we need more investor rather than people interested only in bounty.
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
The more people would came here and invest I believe the better would became a stability of altcoins and bitcoin
Activity: 140
SPOKKZ
The crypto market is getting new people everyday, Because the crypto coin trading system and the high price of bitcoin. Btcoin is being popular over the world. After hitting 19K USD, Lots of people came here and more people is coming in the crypto platform. But, is it good news for us or bad? What do you think?
It all depends on what these people will do. If these are new bounty hunters, then this is bad, because there are a lot of hunters now. If it's new people who want to invest, then it's very good.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16

Basically the answer is that this very good for us. If more and more people will be engage in crypto, it means that there will be more investment. If more investment, more people will buy coins, alts, ICO or BTC. More buyers means more demands, if there will be more demands price will go high. If more people are using crypto, more companies will also accept it as mode of payment, again more demand = price of coins will go high.
Activity: 336
maybe its good for us for having many people in crypto marke because nowadays we are now using micropaymentst. the more investor the more supply would be going to be limited and its the time to make their prices will get higher.
And this is the time that crypto will be more popular in the world and even banks will also engage in crypto and maybe there will be no more banks if all people will use crypto as there personal savings.
Activity: 165
Merit: 0
As people understand the cryptocurrency, people's demand for the cryptocurrency market will increase, and if the demand is large, the value of the cryptocurrency will become higher and higher.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
It's good to have more people engaging into crypto because it increaces the number of investors. It also makes the values of the alts higher and that gives us a lot of opportunity. 
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
Yes its a good news because when new people join the crypto world then we will have a price surge. The new comers will inject money into the crypto space, there will be a lot of buy orders and the price will surely go up with that. Its absolutely a good thing to have new people in crypto.
Activity: 294
We sing crypto songs on social media all the time. I think most people here agree with me that we need more communities to grow crypto in the future. Maybe except some people.
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
The stock photography revolution
With an increase in the number of people using cryptography, many projects are beginning to become profitable, which in turn leads to an increase in the total capitalization of the crypto currency.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
With the increase in the number of new investors will certainly increase the volume in the market and of course it will affect the price of Crypto becomes even higher because of the amount of bookings, especially when the market more and more if the volume does not increase it. will be a chaotic market condition later on.
The more number of investors make the supply limited which can be an opportunity that the price will get higher and those who wait can gain profit and it help for the coin to be popular. More new people in the market, the more volume of supply come because some cannot understand the change and make them panic selling as the result, the price get more low but other getting chance to invest for more.
Activity: 490
which I think more and more people know about bitcoin then the growing its altcoin world ,,
its positive many are investing in altcoin ,, the negative the more the scam on behalf of altcoin .. now has started many
Activity: 322
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
It's just perfect! So more and more people are interested in crypto-currencies. It says a lot. The more popular the crypto currency, the faster the price will rise
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
For me, of course, it is a good news. It means that many more people are involed and accept the cryptocurrency. It is also good for them who know really waht is crypto, how is it, and what are the profits and risks. However, it seems so silly when they only ahve half of knowledge and think that crypto only have the profits, the big profits that can make them rich easily. It is the wrong mindset only.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
More people interested in crypto is good news without any doubt. It will make cryptos mainstream over time. More money flowing in this sector is also going to lead to much more higher prices down the road.
Activity: 278
Merit: 2
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
I am sure that it's a good thing if you consider deeply.
Now why people are getting in crypto world. The ans will be it's popularity, it transaction, it's investment way are attracting people towards it's self. As a result many people are getting in bitcoin or other crypto currency day by day. The investment is increasing. The transaction is also increasing. In fact it may be said that people feel safe to use crypto currency rather than using flat currency.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
It's good if more people interested in crypto, it will create more transaction volume which can increase the price, but it's depend on the people that invest, if that people contribute to the panic sell or spreading the fud then that newcomers are something that we don't need, so the new investors need to have a basic knowledge and know about the market situation
Pages:
Jump to: