Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto market getting many new people. Is it good or bad for us? - page 30. (Read 36859 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
The crypto market is getting new people everyday, Because the crypto coin trading system and the high price of bitcoin. Btcoin is being popular over the world. After hitting 19K USD, Lots of people came here and more people is coming in the crypto platform. But, is it good news for us or bad? What do you think?
I think the more people in cryptocurrency the more stronger us and our community. The volume will increasing and it will attract big players to invest too. I see nothing wrong would happen with the grow of community and number of investors. Thats means cryptocurrency have a future and people starting to see it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
expect people to be rational with cryptocurrencies responsibility for the potential investment outcome Information coming from even the best investor is initial investment within a very short period of time popular because of bitcoin !!

Activity: 336
If you take into account the trade, then this is certainly a positive thing, and for the bounty is negative, because there is a lot of competition.
Activity: 250
Merit: 2
The answer is in two ways. I mean it can be bad news as well as good news, and it al depends on the mentality for people trooping in crypto. Firstly if they're coming to make quick money and leave then that's very dangerous (and that's what we experienced now), but secondly if they're in to learn and promote crypto to the whole world then that's good news for us.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
The more the number of persons that join the cryptocurrency ecosystem,the more money being pumped into it and thus the prices of altcoins. so it is better if more persons join
Activity: 83
I have engaged the bitcoin market for two years and my judgement tells that rise and falls often are connected to dollar sales committed by developments in need paying running costs.
Activity: 101
It is actually good for more people to be coming into the market. This way we know that there is more demand for coins which is what is needed for the price of the coins to go back up. What the crypto market could really use now is mainstream acceptance, this way people will know that cryptos are neither a scam or a ponzi scheme which will improve trust.
Activity: 224
There are two sides, if newcomers market capitalization pump to the market will increase, but many arrivals will be more complex. As such, it is difficult to control the bad behavior of scammers.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I'm not going to lie. It makes me sad. But there is always a choice. Work or leave. I'll say that I'm staying)
Activity: 98
Merit: 6
The crypto market is getting new people everyday, Because the crypto coin trading system and the high price of bitcoin. Btcoin is being popular over the world. After hitting 19K USD, Lots of people came here and more people is coming in the crypto platform. But, is it good news for us or bad? What do you think?
This will definitely be a good thing for us. More and more people invest entering the crypto market mean that the price of the market will increase due to The need to use electronic money of new people

Yes, People nowadays are into money. Since the price of bitcoin is getting high, it is a opportunity to grab. The crypto currrency market is getting popular because of bitcoin. It give benefits and disadvantage because they can easily introduce another kind of coins. However, every company will be competitive. They can get a lot of profit because of investors. It depends on the perspective of an individual whether it is good or bad.
Activity: 112
I think this is very good. I think new people have a great influence on the cryptocurrency market. They symbolize the vitality of cryptocurrency. Therefore, many newcomers are required to enter every year to achieve the global popularity of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 173
I can tell you very definitively that this is a good thing because the market needs money. Any financial market that wants to develop in good terms must have a lot of fresh money injected! If there is no newcomer, then this market will Slowly to death!
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
I think actually thats what we needed! We need more people who get in for cryptocurrencies. Because new people means new investors, so people who bring money in the market. Since the corrections there is so much money who get out. So if we want to have gain of or cryptons and the development of more projects on the blockchain, we absolutly need more investors. So new people are very good for us!
Activity: 28
IS here someone who Invested to Cryptics? Nice project with cool idea , I wanna find some Investors cooperate. Cryptics investors PM me Pleas.
Activity: 126
Many newcomers are good to join the token market. They can bring more funds to the market. I think the current market needs these funds! Although there are also many bounty hunters, they are also able to promote the development of tokens!
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrencies need a massive adoption. When new people are interested in cryptocurrencies so why do you think that is bad? Because they are weak hands? No!
Activity: 406
It's good if a lot of people mean more money in this market, but now i don't see that this rule working, maybe people invest little. Need more investors with big money. I think so, probably it's not so in fact
Activity: 631
Merit: 253
As far as i can see it is actually healthy to all of us, since tha is the most priority of us, to make it known of possible. So therefore having new investors and new people here in crypto could bring good benefits not only to those who are here since then but also for the newcomers. Besides there are also no restrictions that prevents new people into adopting crypto.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
I think your question is not quality. The cryptocurrency market is pouring in a large number of newcomers. If you lose new people, the value of the cryptocurrency will gradually stabilize. That is the late stage of the market. You are now in the middle, and then people are very profitable. So do you think it is good or bad?
I agree, new incoming people is good to cryptocurrency market because the more people who had crypto the better because surely crypto will grow more and also it means many people are now accepting the concept of crypto. It's a good news to us if there's new people are interested to it and be part of it, also that's means the value of crypto is possible to rise because of the higher demand of crypto, that possible to become much profitable of some crypto.
Activity: 224
It's certainly good news that more people are using bitcoin, but it's bad news that some newcomers are losing money on their investments. They will understand that bitcoin is a long-term investment as long as it rises again.

Pages:
Jump to: