Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto market in depression - page 11. (Read 125459 times)

Activity: 1586
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
December 18, 2018, 04:38:28 PM
The cryptocurrency market is actually more frustrating than giving hope. But really I'm sure it's just temporary and we can actually hope for the best. These are temporary difficulties that need to be overcome

Grin Grin Grin I think this is not temporary, this has happened for one year. Entering 2018 crypto prices continue to down, and there is no increase. Yes, 2019 hopes will reverse.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 18, 2018, 06:01:06 AM
The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?

It is the end of 2018, and as we see there are no prerequisites for growth. I think to rebuild, we will need at least 1-2 years.
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
December 18, 2018, 05:28:54 AM
The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?

Of course, I knew that some people heard the news late, but 10 months... You certainly surprised me. The market will not recover in 2018. You can even not dream. Now it is all understood and no hope in this regard is not built.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
December 18, 2018, 05:23:24 AM

The market will be restored this year or not-only God knows. Personally, I'm not trying to analyze the situation and find some patterns for what is happening now - purely manipulative and how to predict it is impossible.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 17, 2018, 02:12:17 PM
Well. The picture is not so bad now. So I think we can breathe easy now and start thinking about new investments to new projects
maybe you can breathe easier today when you have the opportunity to buy cheap coins. But today, depression is not only a cryptocurrency market, but also in the doldrums of the majority of investors whose assets fell below the baseboard.
cryptocurremcy world is quite familiar with the different things and i may say taht i am not the only one who believe in it
if you analyze last year’s developments, then skeptics are impolite with the cryptocurrency results we saw in 2017. Of course, investors in 2016 earned good money in just one year.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
December 16, 2018, 12:43:40 PM
I am very disappointed with the current crypto market. It is unstable and makes people in the world worry. I just hope that it can recover and grow. At the speed of current technology, I believe it will gradually recover and help it grow stronger and stronger than before.
I think it's wrong to be disappointed with the crypto market or the situation on it. Disappointed you can be yourself and your actions. Of course, I understand that the current situation in the market is triggered by the whales, but they didn't force you to invest in cryptocurrency and do all the things that led you to a bad financial situation. Only your decisions and actions put you in that position.
So in my opinion, it is more correct to determine what you did wrong, admit these mistakes, draw the right conclusions and work on.
Activity: 322
December 16, 2018, 05:24:20 AM
The cryptocurrency market is actually more frustrating than giving hope. But really I'm sure it's just temporary and we can actually hope for the best. These are temporary difficulties that need to be overcome
Activity: 434
December 16, 2018, 03:00:01 AM
Yes, today, the market is very big problems, but still, I advise everyone not to panic, and to do other things, the bear will not always be on the market and the return of the bull is just a matter of time. I think that to restore the market does not need the end of 2018 and a few trillion dollars))) but when the market will collect them again, no one can know for sure)
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
December 16, 2018, 02:48:20 AM
People were saying that BTC was the future, etc, and then it crashed. So I'm hoping this is a sign that btc is going to go back up sometime soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
December 16, 2018, 02:45:24 AM
the crypto market is in depression for whole year market is going downtrend from last 9 months most of the coins dropped more than 90 percent of their prices so it will take time to recover once the positive news start we may see bull rally most probably in first quarter of next year
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 16, 2018, 02:28:16 AM
I used to think that the market would recover quickly, but today there is no such certainty. I refrain from making any investments and look forward to spring 2019.
everyone hopes that next year will be their hope, whether the market moves according to what they expect or not. we just wait for what will change in the market next year
Activity: 490
December 16, 2018, 02:07:38 AM
The cryptocurrency market has gone down a lot, but I am not afraid of it. Because I believe in cryptocurrency. I know that its price increases soon and there are many reasons.
Activity: 322
December 16, 2018, 01:57:04 AM
No matter what happens to the value of my holding currency this coming year I totally prioritize my will of holding it to get a better earnings. And I think the market will take more time to increase the value of any currencies that's why I keep buying more coins while their value is in the lowest price.
Activity: 560
December 16, 2018, 01:35:03 AM
I think it takes more than a year for the market to recover. The economy of many countries is degrading and our markets are also being affected. Time to recover will be over 5 years and we can leave the market for a few years. Then we can go back and invest again.
Activity: 406
December 16, 2018, 01:31:50 AM
Hi, I'm sure the market will need a lot of time to recover. But it will be green sooner or later.  Will many coins recover their prices? What do you think?
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
December 16, 2018, 01:28:56 AM
more investors should works on decision to put of funds on investment with the ico scheme works from service developer
so regret that our service of online social dating for pupils of indonesia not yet with stage on preparedness as we should works of more as preparing initiation on shifts with stages of beginning development with the application.
as more we gains of supports of funds on table that we should works also with the paper and more of reference on contains with the masses on message of the chance as entering the ico market of exchange with the product reference of the application as the name is set with the domain of DOGEM.ID
Activity: 658
December 16, 2018, 01:12:23 AM
What we are seeing in the cryptocurrency market is more than depression,  it is more like recession,  value are been eroded,  wiped out. The cryptocurrency market behaviour is unpredictable and this abyss situation happen in matter of few hours!
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
December 15, 2018, 09:50:45 PM

Cryptocurrency market including bitcoin always volatile and its happen few year ago. Market always recover and gain highest market cap value. I dont think 2018 market will recover but i think 2019 and 2020 will be a good year for cryptocurrency market because bitcoin will traded in reputable stocks market. I am believe good altcoin will follow and the price will recover again
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
December 15, 2018, 07:50:45 PM

This year has the least funds acquired by ICOs. People have lost trust in them because of the depressing market. Even a mini bull season has not showed in this last quarter as expected.
Activity: 700
December 15, 2018, 07:49:29 PM
I think that in 2019, the market, if not completely, will recover most of it from the peak price and capitalization that we observed in 2017.
Pages:
Jump to: