Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto market in depression - page 13. (Read 125459 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
December 13, 2018, 05:40:36 PM
In my opinion the end of this year may not lead to any significant increase in the price of Bitcoin and all other coins that depend on it. The recovery of the market may take significantly more time than many people think, at least I expect that the next maximum Bitcoin can be achieved no earlier than in 2021.
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
December 13, 2018, 05:22:05 PM
The cryptocurrency market is really in a deep and prolonged depression. Unfortunately, there is no reason to grow now.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
December 13, 2018, 04:30:20 PM
I assume that we will recover the whole of 2019. Although it suggests the fact that after a sharp fall, there will be a sharp rise. I think, nevertheless, the next year will be a correction and revival of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
December 13, 2018, 02:58:45 PM
Of course the market will recover. He has no other options Grin. Institutional investors are just getting ready to enter the cryptocurrency market. So why do you think the market should collapse right now? There are no real and well-founded reasons for this. But I think that it will take much longer to restore the market. We should be prepared that prices will begin to recover in a few months.
Activity: 921
December 13, 2018, 12:52:14 PM
In fact, the market is now rebooting. Prices fall to the bottom, and I think that very soon they will be at the bottom and then they will start to grow again, but at what speed, it is not yet known.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
December 13, 2018, 12:50:15 PM
Not only the market in the deep depression. I`m in depression myself! The best way to cure it is to close all tabs with graphics and rest for 3-4 months:)) I think that`s what i will do
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
December 13, 2018, 12:48:21 PM
The crypto coin market is currently depressed. Bitcoin prices continue to decline so that it affects all Altcoin. At the end of December, I thought the price of coins was still very low because until now prices had dropped. But if there is a big surge later, of course, we are very grateful. So we can sell coins that make a profit.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
December 13, 2018, 12:34:18 PM
As many have already understood, the end of 2018 will not be the year in which we can expect a market recovery, so far all we see is the ongoing decline in the price of altcoins during which our assets have already fallen in price several times. It remains to hope that the year 2019 will not be as cruel as 2018.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
December 13, 2018, 12:25:58 PM
I hope that soon that depression will dissapear. Furthermore, i see the signs of consolidation on these levels, so maybe we we`ll not go to the deeper than 3k
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 13, 2018, 12:23:39 PM
Yep, i have been in this stage for almost one year.I am so confused about the BTC price because you know what?for all the summer till now people said that BTC will grow like the last year but that didn't happen, on contrary the price now is very low.So..i think that we will wait and see if BTC will rise again or not..
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
December 13, 2018, 12:15:45 PM
Yes, it is true that the crypto and especially Bitcoin market is in depression. But that doesn't mean that it won't get back again. Though it will take some time, we can expect to see some positive changes by the end of 2018 and begining of 2019.

This depression time has been lasting for almost a year. Being an optimist, I believe that logically, we can guess that the period of growth will come very soon. Thus, I am ready to wait for it
copper member
Activity: 409
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
December 13, 2018, 10:20:23 AM
Stay strong and stay patient even though the market is currently low. The market has the opportunity to rise and still have a future, calm and keep holding because it can make you profit.
Activity: 377
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"
December 13, 2018, 10:07:35 AM
My opinion at the end of 2018 the crypto market has not recovered. I think in January and February 2019 the price of coins will recover and increase. Although crypto is currently under pressure, many people are now returning to the market to invest.
Activity: 292
Harmony for One and All
December 13, 2018, 09:49:48 AM
You could say that at this time the market conditions were increasingly unstable, making investors more uncomfortable and they tried to find other gaps in order to still be able to make easy transactions, I hope that at the end I know that if the market does not return to stable next year.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
December 13, 2018, 09:36:42 AM
As the same as all the market ,market rise and fall during a particular period .In December time now is falls but in few weeks now,it will pick up again.
Activity: 328
December 13, 2018, 09:29:05 AM
i hope the end of the year 2018 market will recover, but it's gonna take longer. Probably at 2019 Q1 market will recover and i hope in 2019 is the year cryptocurrency. in my views crypto will rise again in 2019
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
December 13, 2018, 09:12:32 AM
So many different scenarios with so many different outcomes.

One could be that market will never 'recover' to former heights. Not because blockchain or crypto has failed, but because money may go into only a few projects with real adoption, the rest will cease to exist.

Another option is that it takes up until the next btc halving to see something remotely resembling a next bull run. And we may go sideways (or lower) until that time (2020).

Not sure what it will be, but I do not expect a sudden bull run happening anytime soon considering the current status of crypto.
Activity: 227
Merit: 3
December 13, 2018, 09:07:07 AM
This is what we didn't expect to happen before the year end. To be honest just few more days now to passed the year of 2018 and say goodbye while welcoming the year of 2019. Very depressing market condition at this Christmas seasons that that everybody needs enough money to provide the needs of celebration.
December 13, 2018, 08:57:58 AM
Maybe they just want to make us think that the crypto market is depressed, I think that everything is done on purpose, because a lot of promising projects have appeared, the crypt does not stand still but is developing very much, but the price is falling, I am sure that strong manipulations are being made
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
December 13, 2018, 08:44:15 AM
The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?

The cryptocurrency market is really frustrating more than it pleases. I think he should change dramatically in order that we at least found something good. Really looking forward to growth
Pages:
Jump to: