Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto market in depression - page 12. (Read 125459 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
December 15, 2018, 03:34:27 PM
I used to think that the market would recover quickly, but today there is no such certainty. I refrain from making any investments and look forward to spring 2019.
Activity: 254
December 15, 2018, 01:04:09 PM
Many people hope that by the end of this year the market will recover, I'm not pessimistic, but soon it's 2019 year, and it's very difficult if the market will quickly recover. recovery hopes will remain, but maybe in 2019 year.  Smiley
I also very much hope that the crypto will stabilize until the end of the year, but every day there is less hope. The analysis suggests a continuation of the fall.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
December 15, 2018, 12:46:16 PM
This condition made quite a stir. prediction of where the end of 2018 there will be a surge in price and the price will be at its peak any cursory gone already. It seemed that time was too short for the existence of a price spike is so significant. Hopefully, the market conditions get better in the days of the year.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
December 15, 2018, 12:45:30 PM
The market can stabilize, and it can easily stay several years in this state. Only some companies will go upstairs.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
December 15, 2018, 12:40:33 PM
Many people hope that by the end of this year the market will recover, I'm not pessimistic, but soon it's 2019 year, and it's very difficult if the market will quickly recover. recovery hopes will remain, but maybe in 2019 year.  Smiley
Activity: 560
December 15, 2018, 12:08:39 PM
There is a market opportunity to recover, but for now we have to be patient, because it is not easy to treat this very severe market. just imagine BTC is now priced at 3000 $, and other coins also experience the same thing. Cry
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
December 15, 2018, 11:23:24 AM
There is always a chance that the market will recover, that is how this works. The volatility of the coins is what makes them the perfect kind of investment to put your money into but that volatility also comes with a wide range of risks which is why just like there is always a chance that the coins are going to recover, there is always a chance that it will not recover
Activity: 746
https://axiomapay.com/
December 15, 2018, 10:10:40 AM
yes, indeed the crypto market is currently experiencing depression, almost all crypto in the market have experienced a very bad price decline. where the altcoin price falls to the lowest price. but I'm sure the market can recover again someday. whether it's the end of the year, or next year I'll be waiting for it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
December 15, 2018, 09:38:55 AM
Not only the market but traders and investors are very stressed with the current situation. and of course this is very detrimental. in my opinion this must be stopped. the market must be able to move back
Activity: 271
December 15, 2018, 09:38:09 AM
The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?
Many are saying that the market will recover next uear. perhaps that must be true in a sense that many people believed by it and makes us believe that hope really doea exist
Activity: 196
December 15, 2018, 09:18:22 AM
The cryptocurrency market of depression is actually due to its rapid downturn and there has been no ups and downs in this year. but many will have the return of the cryptocurrency market in the year 2019.
Activity: 232
December 15, 2018, 05:16:17 AM
The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?

Now, in my opinion, the market is in the most unprofitable condition. I don't think anyone's comfortable with that. We're all in a crisis right now and we should just wait. Everything will be fine
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 14, 2018, 04:34:28 PM
Some of my friends sold all crypto and left this market. I think it's a good sign. We move closer and closer to the bottom and to the turn-over. But I think we will dump again. Maybe not so deep but with repeat and repeat it. Why? Because weak hands must sell.
Activity: 238
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 14, 2018, 04:32:04 PM
The cryptocurrency market is really depressed. I think that at the moment this depression is associated with a lack of investment in crypto.
Activity: 921
December 14, 2018, 04:29:55 PM
I think that the cryptocurrency market has no chance yet. It will fall to the bottom, and I think that this bottom will come when Bitcoin falls to 2000 thousand dollars. After this will begin growth. I may be wrong, but this is the most likely scenario.
Activity: 350
Loyalty Programs on Blockchain
December 14, 2018, 04:06:26 PM
Yes, the cryptocurrency market is in deep depression. But I still believe that after a long period of decline growth will begin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
December 14, 2018, 04:04:14 PM
The cryptocurrency market is really in a deep and prolonged depression. Unfortunately, there is no reason to grow now.
Now there are no such reasons, but they will surely appear with time. In fact, now there is no negative news background, but as you can see the price still continues to fall. The goal of the whales is reached, traders are demoralized and have lost heart. So now they will be quietly procured, which they are already doing. Over the past few weeks, bitcoin has more inputs than exits.
Activity: 238
December 14, 2018, 12:23:19 PM
2018 is truly the worst year in the history of digital currency. The unexpected happens, but I will be surprised if by the end of 2018 the cryptocurrency market becomes possible to restore prices. 15 days left - I still believe in the recovery of the crypto market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
December 13, 2018, 06:51:27 PM
If you measure the price drops in 2018, from that perspective yes.

BUT if you look at the technology and the potential, to my opinion it's the opposite of a depression.

The market hyped, panicked, lost virtual value. But on the long term this is just a temporary dip.

Activity: 574
December 13, 2018, 05:58:40 PM
Yes, crypto market is in a big depression.
I believe there is a point to buy for such reasonable price,but I don't have enough money to realise this idea.
Pages:
Jump to: