Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto market in depression - page 18. (Read 125459 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
December 09, 2018, 06:27:56 PM
I think that the cryptocurrency market will still start to grow, but only after it falls to its minimum indicators.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 09, 2018, 05:51:58 PM
The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?

I am confident in the recovery of the cryptocurrency market. The reason is that during the fall in prices on the market, large wallets only increased the number of Bitcoins, Ethereums and other popular coins. This means that rich people buy coins at fallen prices. They buy them up for future growth.
Activity: 271
December 09, 2018, 05:33:03 PM
My view is about the market bullrun, Vitalik has made a new ethereum, it is a bit of a leak. ethereum will return at the highest price. but hopefully it's true

Need to look at the facts. At the moment it's just a rumor. Ethereum continues to fall in price and there is no reason for growth. Talk about the improvement of Ethereum has been going on for about a year and it does not add to the price for ETH.
Activity: 254
December 09, 2018, 04:23:22 PM
To restore the crypto-currency market, it is necessary that more people buy crypto-currencies, and not sell them. I think that the purchase will begin when Bitcoin falls to the bottom.

3000 dollars for bitcoin,I think this is the bottom and so do many people. But bitcoin is still trading and that's good, people have to sell so others can buy.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
December 09, 2018, 04:12:39 PM
And after a few months until the end of 2018, the waiting time hasn't arrived yet. Instead it fell down. I don't think this crypto market will rise easily, but that belief is still in my mind to this day. And let's wait together. Cool
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
December 09, 2018, 03:38:28 PM
To restore the crypto-currency market, it is necessary that more people buy crypto-currencies, and not sell them. I think that the purchase will begin when Bitcoin falls to the bottom.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 09, 2018, 03:13:21 PM
Crypto will recover, but if you are asking "when?" then the answer is nobody knows that. Maybe this year (but I think it's impossible) or next year, nobody can predict that. We can only wait for that.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
December 09, 2018, 01:44:55 PM
It will take time indeed for the market to recover but I think it is possible. The market and crypto have everything they need to recover.

I suspect, some people even make bets now if the market is going to rise and when the bull run can start. Suppose, we will see the growth of the cryptocurrencies this winter. The bears should go away.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
December 09, 2018, 12:57:59 PM
the crypto market is not good due to which ico are facing too much problems
500% minimum downtrend in all coins. Me being bounty hunter cannot earn more than a single penny
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
December 09, 2018, 12:55:02 PM
I am of the view that the cryptocurrency will recover next year. For some reasons I believe that the Bakkt exchange will target launch on January 24, 2019, Bitcoin futures will be listed on Nasdaq (Mid-January), and then the SEC's final decision.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
December 08, 2018, 12:01:57 PM
Sometimes this kind of things are needed.There are thousands of coins, icos and other projects.They are like wild grass in a backyard.They won't let the real flowers to grow.They should be purged.Then the real good project can reach their potential.
I would probably compare it with something else, because as soon as cryptocurrencies are legalized in developed countries, and this will happen, you simply cannot imagine the number of projects that will be on the market.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
December 08, 2018, 11:25:00 AM
Yeah it is a sad time for it but every down has an up after it and I am certain that market has an up after this valley , it is back to average theory , it means thing like to get back to their average , like when you drop a ball and it goes up then goes down then up again , market likes to get back to its average .
Activity: 602
December 08, 2018, 11:14:44 AM
Yes, the market has the opportunity to recover from the current fall, the market will always change and for better changes it will require a long process. No need to panic and sell low, the market still has the opportunity to grow and will be able to provide profits in the future.
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
December 08, 2018, 11:06:32 AM
That is the basic thing when entering a market. It will have a short, long term or short term run. Someone will feel depressed because of the crypto market now. But who has been involved for years, feels that it is inevitable in the market cycle.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
December 08, 2018, 11:01:44 AM
The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?
What should affect the market at the end of 2018? To restore the market need a positive news background, and it will be only when the whales want it.

I do not think there are any whales here, people are too optimistic about the market thinking that by the end of the year it will recover again. I believe the sideways will be the mainstream of 2019 and 2020
Activity: 420
December 08, 2018, 10:22:48 AM
You are right, it takes a year for this calamity recovers. But if there were possible positive news for the related coin or even a majority of the cryptocurrency it will rise suddenly.
Activity: 210
December 08, 2018, 10:20:40 AM
Well, at the end of 2018 I doubt that the market will be able to recover, we are still falling and do not find the bottom what to say about the recovery , I think in a year can and will begin to recover
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
December 08, 2018, 09:58:07 AM
What should affect the market at the end of 2018? To restore the market need a positive news background, and it will be only when the whales want it.
Activity: 392
December 08, 2018, 07:09:23 AM
Author is right. This year we should not wait for the increase, but we should wait for the decrease. This has its advantage, you can make a very good investment in the desired position of the cryptocurrency. The cryptocurrency portfolio is expected to increase in February-March 2019.
Activity: 320
December 08, 2018, 05:09:00 AM

Yes, cryptocurrency is in depression now, and it is struggling right now and everyday the price of coins is dumping.
Yes, there is a chance that the marketplace will recover, but it will takes time to make a fully recover.
Pages:
Jump to: