Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto market in depression - page 20. (Read 125459 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 250
December 07, 2018, 03:30:01 PM
Don't see any signs of upcoming rally. And I don't think we will see any good pump on a New Year. Looks like the bear market will last much longer than we expected before. Hope we will see something bullish in late Spring or Summer...

The current price increase is just in the short term, and I feel that the first quarter of next year Bitcoin will be about $ 2,000, which is my expectation in the future to buy BTC for my life.  Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
December 07, 2018, 03:25:30 PM
Well. The picture is not so bad now. So I think we can breathe easy now and start thinking about new investments to new projects
maybe you can breathe easier today when you have the opportunity to buy cheap coins. But today, depression is not only a cryptocurrency market, but also in the doldrums of the majority of investors whose assets fell below the baseboard.
cryptocurremcy world is quite familiar with the different things and i may say taht i am not the only one who believe in it
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
December 07, 2018, 03:24:32 PM
The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?
it is okay and we will see that the cruprocurrncy world will cope with the different problems and it will thrive in the nearwst fututre
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 07, 2018, 03:23:04 PM
Well. The picture is not so bad now. So I think we can breathe easy now and start thinking about new investments to new projects
maybe you can breathe easier today when you have the opportunity to buy cheap coins. But today, depression is not only a cryptocurrency market, but also in the doldrums of the majority of investors whose assets fell below the baseboard.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
December 07, 2018, 03:21:22 PM
I thought Bitcoin would not fall below $ 5,000. But at the moment I understand that I was very wrong. Now it is difficult to guess what will happen next.
Activity: 210
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
December 07, 2018, 03:19:04 PM
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
December 07, 2018, 02:47:50 PM
Yes this is very bad time to crypto market last year this market give huge profit to all investors hope it will recover soon.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
December 07, 2018, 02:45:50 PM
The situation is getting worse and worse, I am only thinking where is the reall bottom and who is selling for this extremely low price?
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
December 07, 2018, 02:43:57 PM
This huge and sudden drop depress every crypto investor and he is not able to decide, what to do in this situation, buy more, hold or sell his holdings but this market will come out from this situation. It is just waiting for a trigger like ETF approval.

I think that if the ETF is approved also can not change the trend of this market. We also announce that Nasdaq will launch a futures contract for Bitcoin early next year. The price of the market is still falling and falling
Activity: 438
December 07, 2018, 01:10:00 PM
The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?
The market is hard to recover in 2018. Investors' confidence is failing. In my opinion the market can only recover in late 2019 or 2020.
Activity: 560
December 07, 2018, 01:01:38 PM
I still believe that crypto is not going to die and that it will recover even if not soon, some months later. I entreat all those who hold some potential coins to continue holding
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
December 07, 2018, 12:27:36 PM
yea... market is in a deep depression state as for now imo
Look at the price of most coins, it is going downward, death cross as the indicator
Showing everything is plummeting :/
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
December 07, 2018, 11:51:28 AM
I feel like those TA and fundamental analysts calling BTC bottom around 2k, 1k and lately i have been hearing more about triple digit targets, are similar to those who called for 50k, 100k and more for the last bull cycle.

I am not saying it is not possible, but the chances for this happening are rather low. Truth is quite often somewhere in the middle.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
December 07, 2018, 11:43:53 AM
This is genuine every year bitcoin bear the downfall for the 90-95 % depression. whenever there is bull run coming the Bitcoin shows its true colour.
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
December 07, 2018, 11:40:26 AM
The market is more like a sine wave, I am sure that growth will start one day, but I do not believe that this will happen in 2018 or 2019. It is possible that someone specifically manipulates the price so that crypto-enthusiasts sell everything they have.
Activity: 304
December 07, 2018, 11:32:52 AM

Yes, all coins now in cryptocurrency are struggling and in depression. That is absolutely true, if you always check the price of the top cryptocurrency. Bitcoin always get a dump everyday, and Ethereum gets below to $100. What happened to the cryptoworld now?! always negative and bad news is always airing... but i will still believe and hoping that cryptocurrency will make a comeback next year!
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
December 07, 2018, 11:30:02 AM
Don't see any signs of upcoming rally. And I don't think we will see any good pump on a New Year. Looks like the bear market will last much longer than we expected before. Hope we will see something bullish in late Spring or Summer...
Activity: 714
December 07, 2018, 10:28:22 AM
At present the crypto market is declining again than before. With the crypto market now there are actually a number of factors that can make us benefit from the depression crypto market now. One of them might be the opportunity to buy crypto with the current situation. Maybe many predict crypto will increase after going down now.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
December 07, 2018, 10:19:11 AM
This huge and sudden drop depress every crypto investor and he is not able to decide, what to do in this situation, buy more, hold or sell his holdings but this market will come out from this situation. It is just waiting for a trigger like ETF approval.
Activity: 305
December 07, 2018, 10:17:14 AM
for me we should be more careful because the price value in the market is still in dump stage, someone says this is not the worst scenario in crypto industries we should be more perspective in here the best option so far is hold and wait for the big impact in the market
Pages:
Jump to: