Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto market in depression - page 22. (Read 125459 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
December 07, 2018, 04:56:47 AM
As it became clear the end of 2018 can be called one of the worst times in the world of cryptocurrencies. Like the rest of 2018, there were a lot of really big falls that changed the market a lot
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
December 06, 2018, 02:42:27 PM
I agree. In my opinion too market will recover. It is just that , we are unaware of when the market will recover. The CRYPTOCURRENCY is not going to end so soon . I believe in it blindly and know that sooner or later , a rise is going to happen.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
December 06, 2018, 02:30:20 PM
There are no signs of recovery yet, but I have no doubts that the market is going to recover one day. The depression is happening because of people that have bought Bitcoin at 20k USD per coin and are suffering right now.
The market is still taking active steps to destroy cryptocurrency assets from people who once bought these technologies and believed in cryptocurrencies. Now banks are very seriously reducing the cost of prices in the market.
Activity: 252
December 06, 2018, 05:44:21 AM
There are no signs of recovery yet, but I have no doubts that the market is going to recover one day. The depression is happening because of people that have bought Bitcoin at 20k USD per coin and are suffering right now.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
December 05, 2018, 05:44:56 PM
All global depressions, be it a crypto market, an economy, a famine, or an epidemic, end in the same way — rapid growth. Of course, not everyone will live to this point, now we have lost a lot of crypto fighters, but that is as it should be until the weak ones fall the market is not cleared.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
December 05, 2018, 02:10:42 PM
I think that the recovery of the market will begin after the news about etf and bakkt, before that it’s worth waiting
It seems to me that such a story was already, as it was this fall. If you remember, talk about ETF was about then. But ETFs were constantly shifting and there was nothing that really could be done for institutional investors. Probably now everything is still being done.
Activity: 1078
December 05, 2018, 09:42:08 AM
I think cryptocurrency market will definitely recover, but it will not happen in the nearest year. It has to go through the stage of flat in order to become strong enough for the significant growth.
Activity: 168
December 05, 2018, 09:38:52 AM
The market can not see the bottom. Price is at $ 3800-4200 for a long time, I think if it breaks this level it may drop to $ 2500-3000 and may take longer to recover.
copper member
December 05, 2018, 05:28:10 AM
Yes it is, but the depression could not last forever. I have no doubts that this falling market is going to end one day and we will be rewarded for holding our coins. Just be patient, stong and believe in crypto guys.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
December 05, 2018, 05:15:22 AM
We get a good 6 months to a year of playing around in this price range (3k-6k) while the market cools off and hype has time to build again. Hopefully that will give the market time to mature and make some developments that will actually generate new excitement and bring people back to the space.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 05, 2018, 04:57:22 AM
Unfortunately, this year's market is no longer recoverable, because investors are still in a state of panic, no one is willing to try more investment!
Activity: 252
December 05, 2018, 04:55:10 AM
In this year of 2018 we will not see any progress in the direction of growth. Perhaps this will start to happen after the month of February 2019.
Activity: 462
December 05, 2018, 04:52:09 AM
The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?

Now it is difficult to predict something for sure; each participant in the crypto market expresses its opinions. Right now, the situation in the crypto market is very difficult, many are beginning to panic. But I believe that already from next year we will see an active growth of the crypto market with the rise in prices of most coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
December 04, 2018, 12:58:47 PM
Why you call the usual correction - the depression? It is not right. Each market has its own bear and bull market. And now we are in bear one.
Activity: 350
December 04, 2018, 12:48:25 PM
With what the market has brought us in this era of technology development. I believe it will gradually stabilize and recover in the shortest time. In this age the speed of technology development will help it go up and go further. I believe Crypto will thrive in the near future
December 04, 2018, 11:58:41 AM
The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?

I think that the market will not even begin to recover at the end of 2018. I think the recovery will begin closer to mid-2019. This would be a good case scenario.
cryptocurrency world is going down nd up and then down again so i am not sure taht we wishould make panic each time
Activity: 448
December 04, 2018, 11:58:21 AM
The market is controlled by manipulators. Regulation is very low. In this situation, anything can happen. It is likely that the pumps will turn on and prices will soar high. But maybe the opposite situation. It is very difficult to make predictions Smiley
December 04, 2018, 11:57:41 AM
i doubt taht depressoon is a suotable world as we have seen such situation before and we need to accept them
Activity: 271
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 04, 2018, 11:55:39 AM

I think that the market will not even begin to recover at the end of 2018. I think the recovery will begin closer to mid-2019. This would be a good case scenario.
Activity: 600
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
December 04, 2018, 11:51:30 AM
indeed, I have to wait even though there is a market like this, and what I believe is that at the end of this year there has been a bullrun on the market. I have saved the results of all the bounties that I have gotten and I have kept it full until now, for that it takes patience to go through it now.
Pages:
Jump to: