Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto market in depression - page 23. (Read 125459 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 9
December 04, 2018, 11:46:14 AM
The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?

1.) The "whales" (money men) have taken over the crypto space in order to manipulate it and create negative sentiment in the market which drives newcomers away (they control all major markets.)

2.) A breakthrough app which makes it so easy to do crypto that anyone could do it has not appeared in public yet.

3.) The establishment is in the battle of the ages to remain in control as they have for the last 2000+ years.  This is a race between private developers and best talent the corporations and governments can find.  The establishment creates negative sentiment towards crypto to buy more time for the development of their own blockchains.

4.) Folks have been pinched by central banks particularly hard since the beginning of the 1970's.  This general lack of free spending money in the economy acts like an additional pressure on the already tiny crypto markets where liquidity is even tighter (and controlled by establishment sanctioned whales.)  This setup keeps most people on the sidelines waiting for what they perceive as better opportunities for the precious few spare dollars they have.

5.) There is no question the current fiat era is reaching its mathematical end.  The controllers would have you believe it can go on forever, but it can't.  The system has to expand to a greater size from the prior year, every year, or the whole system collapses.  We are so close now, the establishment is running a 24/7, full spectrum distraction campaign in every aspect of life to keep this grave fact from reaching the consciousnesses of the masses.

6.) Once 13% of the population 'discovers' crypto, there will be an avalanche of money flowing into cryptocurrency assets.  This will overwhelm the controllers and the prices of cryptos will explode.

That's where we are right now.  As early adopters, it is our duty to act as ambassadors and spread the word to others.  It is important to get the concept of crypto (electronic money) embedded in the minds of as many people as we can.  The process is happening now, but only very slowly because of the effectiveness of the fear campaigns staged by the authorities to scare folks.

These are very bad people we are dealing with.  They will genocide people and take the world to war so it is all torn down rather than give up control.  That's why it is so important to spread the word now, peacefully, and with intention.  Once the masses wake up to this, the world of slavery we all live in now can start moving in a new direction for the first time in a very long time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
December 04, 2018, 11:41:54 AM
The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?

In my opinion, this process will not begin until February next year. Perhaps now there will be small attempts at growth, but they will not bring the desired. New big money should enter in  crypto. Only this event can greatly affect the market. But to predict, of course, it is very difficult at the moment. Anything could happen.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 04, 2018, 11:34:17 AM
It is over now and market recovering. Slow but we all see positive changes here. I have a new hope now that I will not lose my money again.

Do not be in a hurry. The time for the recovery has not come yet. Probably, we will see some movement close to the end of the year, when Christmas is over. Now, you can invest in altcoins more as they are cheap.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
December 04, 2018, 11:16:25 AM
There is no second thought that the crypto market in the bearish trend . Overall sentiment of the investors is negative but in my opinion ,it is short time depressions soon the market will come out of this mess.
it is not clear how soon. after the summit G20, now there is only negative news is flying everywhere. we need to wait and see what will happened in closer future
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
December 04, 2018, 10:57:22 AM
I think that the recovery of the market will begin after the news about etf and bakkt, before that it’s worth waiting
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
December 04, 2018, 10:45:16 AM
Some are saying, we are in multi year bear market and we will see rise in around 2020 (next Bitcoin halving).

Over time, I also began to adhere to this idea, I also think that the market will be restored closer to mid-2021, this is my personal opinion, because I looked at many ideas on many sites and made up my opinion.
Activity: 406
December 04, 2018, 01:20:53 AM
We were expecting a little increases at the end of the year at least but as usual bitcoin continued to amaze everyone and dropped to 3600 after breaking 6000 dollar support point.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
December 04, 2018, 12:35:48 AM
There is no second thought that the crypto market in the bearish trend . Overall sentiment of the investors is negative but in my opinion ,it is short time depressions soon the market will come out of this mess.

All the best coins move down and this affects all Altcoin. We believe that the price of coins will surely recover, but when this happens when it is very difficult to predict. But I also hope that by the beginning of 2019, the price of coins has increased again.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
December 03, 2018, 11:56:11 PM

We dont know when the market will recover but for me if you are bullish on the blockchain tech and on the underlying tech on what altcoin or coin you have. Then no need to worry, your worry means nothing,  we need to think of a plan when investing, not with heart.
Activity: 910
December 03, 2018, 11:31:33 PM
market opportunities for recovered remains. But if you expect the year-end recovery happens then don't look forward to it. not as fast as it can market recovers because even have entered this past month with no signs of either in the price. most didn't take until next year to make a fresh green market returns.
you're right, it looks like the prediction of the end of this year will be wrong. at present the market has no signs of recovering.

It looks like we have to be more patient again to wait until next year, i hope there will be very good changes in the future and the coin holders will stop feeling panicked.
Activity: 353
December 03, 2018, 11:24:42 PM
I am sure there will always be opportunities for the market to bounce back, here back to the time problem which certainly will take a long time for the market to rise again, hopefully by the end of this year the market revival will slowly begin
I think so with you. Many whales are also trying to decrease crypto market by spreading many negative rumours. May be  they are  wanting for buying some btc and potential coinsat lower level. I strongly believe market will recover again.
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 03, 2018, 11:19:11 PM
I am sure there will always be opportunities for the market to bounce back, here back to the time problem which certainly will take a long time for the market to rise again, hopefully by the end of this year the market revival will slowly begin
Activity: 490
December 03, 2018, 10:57:44 PM
patience is running out and it seems that the market will fall still lower, it seems that the main players are trying to make us sell our cryptocurrency at a loss.
Activity: 532
December 03, 2018, 10:44:39 PM
market opportunities for recovered remains. But if you expect the year-end recovery happens then don't look forward to it. not as fast as it can market recovers because even have entered this past month with no signs of either in the price. most didn't take until next year to make a fresh green market returns.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
December 03, 2018, 10:43:40 PM
Some are saying, we are in multi year bear market and we will see rise in around 2020 (next Bitcoin halving).
Activity: 406
December 03, 2018, 10:28:36 PM
Yes thats true. If 2017 is the best year for crypto, I think this year is one of their worst year ever. The market is in very serious depression and until now there are no indication that it will recover anytime soon. Almost all crypto are down and the market is red for almost a year. This market might take more than a year to adjust and recover.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
December 03, 2018, 07:38:23 PM
This year has gone and still no signs for market recovery. The market should stop bleeding first and the recovery phase
can start after it. Hopefully, next year with the launch of BAKKT many new investors arrives to crypto and the bearish trend will end.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
December 03, 2018, 02:12:41 PM
we are all tired of the long fall, but the market will not pay attention to it. It seems to me that growth will not start until next spring
Again, it turns out that everything is based only on an opinion based on emotions, because I still do not see any evidence graphs that you could analyze and share with us these graphs.
Activity: 980
Merit: 508
December 03, 2018, 01:14:56 PM
It is not so good to hear about the market getting so low and seemingly not recovering well enough. I guess the best thing that we can do today is to allow market for cryptocurrency to come in by allowing more shops or stores to accept cryptocurrency as payments. The real problem next would be is the idea of who else would want to use it. Perhaps a new change should be propose as to the usage of cryptocurrency so as not to abuse the way it is withdrawn immediately to get to stabilize the prices of cryptocurrency. I don't know it might work but for me these is the problem why anytime or any minute cryptocurrency values will go up or often worse down for almost no reason. Almost no reason because we will never knew immediately why. If you would agree on me, I think there is really a need to change that part of cryptocurrency usage setup.
Buying, selling, it's all good and interesting. The market is overheated. What is price, what is capitalization? This is the mood of the people. Many are tired of the number of new projects that can not do anything and were created just to deceive people. This is a complete disappointment to investors. We need to clean up the market, then we can move on.
Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
December 03, 2018, 10:09:54 AM

I would like to believe that yes it will recover , it will take few months , year or even more . But based on history it should recover Smiley I would not like to believe that crypto is dying . Just give it a little more time and see what happens Smiley

now what the market needs is time and patience. but many people panic when they see prices falling, so it's hard to give these two things now. the result is the market is in a bad situation.
Pages:
Jump to: