Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto market in depression - page 28. (Read 125459 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
November 29, 2018, 06:51:44 PM
The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?

I think with the downward trend at the moment; the cryptocurrency market is impossible to happen the bull run at the end of this year 2018. In my point of view, the chance of the crypto market to recover is in 2019, when the global economy is improved, and the concerned demand grows like stock and real estate market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 29, 2018, 06:46:18 PM
Yes, the cryptocurrency market is in deep depression. I hope that it will not last as long as the depression in the stock market lasts.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
November 29, 2018, 06:45:07 PM
I am not sure about your words.
I mean any market is cyclic yes.  And nothing can grow or fall all time.
We have the 'bear' market now, it is obvious.
And the market will be restored and grow again, it is obvious too.
We have only one question. When?
I think the first half of 2019. We have only one month until the end of the year. It is not enough for full restore of market.
Dont forget it's should be grow about 500%.
Activity: 350
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable
November 29, 2018, 06:37:13 PM
The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?
in my opinion everything can happen and the possibility can happen without anyone knowing for sure and in my opinion the development of the crypto currency depends on its own investors and the crypto currency and market are meaningless without the investor itself

and currently there are many factors that influence the price for the future, by starting the number of scam projects and ICO which only aim for pump & dump it will be very difficult for prices to be able to recovery. investors from now on should be smart to choose the right way to process their money so as not to make the market and themselves at risk.
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 29, 2018, 06:35:35 PM
Perhaps there are too many people to abandon this market, so the market is always in a state of dismal. So we can hardly invest while the risk is too high. I think I should wait if I buy now should hold for a long time.
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
November 29, 2018, 06:32:50 PM
As you can see the market is already recovering slowly.. though i am expecting more dump in the coming days because a lot of people will want to sell to fund for their Christmas expensive, market will take off mid December, that's my opinion.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
November 29, 2018, 06:20:15 PM
Yeah. In serious depression actually and so are the bounty hunters and the crypto community. There is a very big community that was earning living from this industry and with its downfall they are now in serious problems, including me. So unless the cryptos hit back and get the bullish run again, we'll have to bear the depression.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
November 29, 2018, 06:17:28 PM
The recent market crash was painful as after 9 months of stability for BTC among $6-7K it lost it`s support  level and crashed. It will take time to recover and rebound to previous level. If that happens this year it will be a good base for an eventual next year bullish run in Q1.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 29, 2018, 12:07:03 PM
Now the protracted flat with fluctuations of 10%. I think we'll look at it for a while, then there should be growth, though small but growth.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
November 29, 2018, 11:06:13 AM
One thing I know for sure, there will be growth. However, no one knows when, and this is the main question. After all, if the market falls to $ 3,000 and then grows to $ 6,000, this will also be growth, and quite strong, but everyone expects the market to update its highest rates.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
November 29, 2018, 10:30:00 AM
Anyone who closely watches the market should always be very vigilant and notice the slightest nuances that will allow him to determine the beginning of the market reversal, and it seems to me in the near future - perhaps even by the end of this year it will be possible to finally confirm that the market changed its trend.
the crypto market will indeed continue to change trends, it has become our risk for everyone who joins the crypto market. we cannot change that, it is part of the instability of the crypto market that we must overcome. Current problems will probably be completed quickly, or even can continue for a very long time, we don't know.
Activity: 490
November 29, 2018, 10:26:31 AM
Anyone who closely watches the market should always be very vigilant and notice the slightest nuances that will allow him to determine the beginning of the market reversal, and it seems to me in the near future - perhaps even by the end of this year it will be possible to finally confirm that the market changed its trend.
Merit: 101
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 29, 2018, 10:07:19 AM

I think until the end of this year we will not see growth. It will take at least 1 year to restore the market. I'm betting on the end of 2019.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
November 29, 2018, 09:52:56 AM
I do not believe the bull run will start in December 2018. The year 2019 looks more feasible in all honesty. Most good coins are down but the devs are still working and developing their projects which is a very good sign.
Activity: 207
November 29, 2018, 09:48:23 AM
Of course, there is a chance, because the market will grow in one way or another, and the fall is temporary!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
November 29, 2018, 09:21:17 AM
This was to be expected, such a principle, a simple fall in the market, this could not end, we need a strong stress that will force the shoppers to sell their Soviets to a very low price. But you should not panic, everything will be restored, prices will return to their performance, but you need patience. If you look at the history of development, then it happens all the time.
Activity: 154
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
November 29, 2018, 09:08:32 AM

all the coins are currently down, maybe at the end of the year crypto prices will recover, because many people buy crypto at the end of the year
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
November 29, 2018, 09:01:38 AM
In 2018 I want the market conditions to be stable enough and I want it to change during the year and we also want the market conditions to increase even more so that later the prices will be even higher

Your message is similar to a letter to Santa Claus Grin, because all your wishes may come true under certain circumstances that may happen in the future, but for this there are a number of dependencies that must still be fulfilled.
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
November 28, 2018, 10:03:46 AM
It is unlikely that there will be a reversal at the end of this, most likely even if it happens not until next year, or even later!
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
November 28, 2018, 10:01:09 AM
Chances are really big and that is not just empty and blind hope. It is just the same situation as it was with gold long time ago. x10 correction is not lethal.
Pages:
Jump to: