Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto market in depression - page 25. (Read 125459 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
December 03, 2018, 06:14:50 AM
Beginning of next year promises to be very positive (Bakkt and Fidential platform launch). When institutional investors come to market we will have new big money in crypto. So I hope for good grow in the beginning of next year.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
December 03, 2018, 05:51:12 AM
The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?

I also share your views. this year is the worst year for the digital currency market. it is evident that the price of Bitcoin and etherum dropped to very cheap prices. while the other Altcoin also dropped to a lower price. but we hope that by the end of this year the market will recover.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
December 03, 2018, 05:28:32 AM
The depression cannot last forever, because it is a regular situation to every market, that after a big pump, comes a big dump. Just be more patient and hold your coins. Do not even think of selling your coins right now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 03, 2018, 12:52:59 AM
The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?

Of course, a very difficult situation is emerging on the crypto market. But gradually the situation from next year should stabilize. You just need patience. I am fully confident that next year BTC will once again restore its active growth to 10 thousand dollars.
Activity: 264
TEMCO
December 02, 2018, 06:25:16 PM
I agree with you, but by and large we see a shortage of new money in the industry and technological stagnation, which can not attract investors.
Activity: 238
December 02, 2018, 05:44:03 PM
Even this end of the month i am not sure that market will recover this month, I think market will start to recover next year Jan ending when bakt exchange is launched
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
December 02, 2018, 05:33:41 PM
The trend has changed this year.  Formally,  it is during the end of the year that coin prices shoot up but we have a different story this year.  The market will definitely recover but it is difficult to predict when exactly it will be.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
W12 – Scam
December 02, 2018, 05:24:58 PM
The market will definitely recover! I have no doubt about it. Most likely, we will observe a gradual reversal during the whole of 2019. I think only in a year the price of bitcoin will be about $ 20,000
Activity: 196
December 02, 2018, 05:11:39 PM
this market is cyclical and the fact that now there is a similar depression in the market after a strong euphoria in 2017 is normal. be patient, in the future everything will be fine
Activity: 364
December 02, 2018, 05:05:25 PM
The cryptocurrency market is in a big depression due to the fact that large investors do not want to invest in it. But I hope that the situation will change soon.
Activity: 462
December 02, 2018, 01:49:41 PM
All year long we slowly fell and fell, I hope, this is a big acceleration in the great take-off !!!
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 2259
December 02, 2018, 12:58:07 PM
I think we are passing depression phase in loop, there is no hope and most of the people say that it is over, but we will see that loop will start again and we will see good rises in the market, just wait for these good and green days.

Ending depression on crypto exchange markets can take years. Obviously, large investors and holders do not want to feed the miners, hence they slowly stabilize coin prices to the prime cost of mining. The hype in the mass media was going in 2017 and many people from all over the world bought expensive coins, that's why prices soared up. Now "whales" will persistently exchange their crypto currencies out for fiat money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 158
December 02, 2018, 12:30:11 PM
I think we are passing depression phase in loop, there is no hope and most of the people say that it is over, but we will see that loop will start again and we will see good rises in the market, just wait for these good and green days.
Activity: 284
The Exchange for EOS Community
December 02, 2018, 12:14:52 PM
as of the momment there is a chance of a break out or it is just a bull trap. i think we have just hit the bottom and i think miners will never let btc to slip down from 3k area.
Activity: 445
December 02, 2018, 11:44:53 AM
Probably, there will be no hope for a comeback this year. The last month have already started but still, nothing positive is occuring in the market. This might be an obvious sign that as investors and users, we should accept the fact that there will be times for downfall with regards to our profit and the market itself and it won't always be in favor with our plans and expectations so just be patient for now
copper member
Activity: 196
December 02, 2018, 11:32:11 AM
we are all tired of the long fall, but the market will not pay attention to it. It seems to me that growth will not start until next spring
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
December 02, 2018, 11:19:35 AM
It is over now and market recovering. Slow but we all see positive changes here. I have a new hope now that I will not lose my money again.
Some currencies started to steadily grow in value. Agreed, that's quite slow but it's something! Speaking of the end of the year, we all remember last year all-time high by BTC. I mean maybe we won't be even close to the last year's prices but still can pump greatly. Let's be patient and wait  Cool
Every day, altcoin and bitcoin always increase and also decline unexpectedly at all. I also agree this year must be different from the previous year. Because it is very difficult to reach that price, but we just enjoy the improvement process.
Activity: 189
December 02, 2018, 10:44:14 AM
It is over now and market recovering. Slow but we all see positive changes here. I have a new hope now that I will not lose my money again.
Some currencies started to steadily grow in value. Agreed, that's quite slow but it's something! Speaking of the end of the year, we all remember last year all-time high by BTC. I mean maybe we won't be even close to the last year's prices but still can pump greatly. Let's be patient and wait  Cool
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
December 02, 2018, 08:33:10 AM
It is possible that to restore the market will need not only 2018, but the first half of 2019!
Yes, there is a possibility because it is already in the final chapter of the year and I think the bull is running out of time in fuelling the gas, most probably we need the whole next year to recover from the deficit.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
December 02, 2018, 08:24:30 AM
I'm not certainly sure if its gonna pump this year. I can expect if there is just a slight pump and then continue to take the downward trends until 2019.
Be realistic, nothing good will happen with cryptocurrencies in the next few years, because banking systems will be preparing for a very long time to create a very cozy place for investors around cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: