Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto market in depression - page 31. (Read 125459 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
November 27, 2018, 06:12:29 AM
Yes, the recession continues, which causes stress for many people and does not give them the opportunity to think about something other than market prices and the future of crypto. First of all, this is due to the fact that many people have put too much on crypto, and now they believe that they were mistaken.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
November 27, 2018, 05:59:23 AM
As soon as mining equipment warehouses are not in demand, and warehouses will be flooded with goods, they believe that the coins will start to grow.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
November 27, 2018, 05:57:06 AM
Of course, there are chances; positive news awaits us, followed by the growth of the market!
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
November 27, 2018, 05:52:54 AM
The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?

this is a dilemma for all of us, all good and bad predictions dominate so many threads. we all expect bullrun to occur especially at the end of this year, but if you look at it and analyze it there is no indication that it can make the market grow again high.
I just hope that no decline will occur at the end of this year.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
November 27, 2018, 05:46:03 AM
The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?

Not sure if the 2018 will be the Year to get market recover , it can't recover so fast , but looks like everything is possible in crypto  Grin Im guessing 2019 will be the New all time high year , somewhere around march , april after bakkt launch and hopefully etf approval
Activity: 154
November 27, 2018, 05:43:21 AM

for me, i will just hold and wait  Cheesy i believe miracle  Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
November 27, 2018, 05:27:02 AM

Actually i was expecting this. So i am fine and i dont make any panic-sell. I know that this crypto world get depressed in days and recover in days. I have full of hope about crypto world. I dont care its in depression or not.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
November 27, 2018, 05:12:39 AM

the opportunity is only on a small scale for growth, because we are experiencing tremendous correction and panic especially after Fakesatosi said bitcoin will die.
this is not the end of bitcoin I think growth will happen again even though it takes a long time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
November 27, 2018, 05:08:24 AM
The market is still red and needs lots of new ideas to improve, I feel everything will end and start from scratch to survive.
Many things must be improved to gain a lot of trust.
Activity: 182
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 27, 2018, 05:03:13 AM
I am sure that the market will recover, but it will take a long time. In my opinion, the scenario will develop as follows, we will see next year bitcoin around $1.5 k - $2k, and then the market will begin to gradually increase capitalization until the end of 2019. Do not lose hope and continue to believe in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 215
November 27, 2018, 04:56:51 AM
My view of the market, especially the current market, I doubt that the market will experience a recovery at the end of this year, because now it is basically almost December but in fact the market situation is getting worse and the price has dropped dramatically, if indeed predictions about market recovery that are predicted to occur at the end of this year are correct, why now the market situation is even worse and continues to experience a very drastic price decline.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
November 27, 2018, 04:55:12 AM

we hope that there will be a miracle that will make growth happen in December, but if you look at the latest information and some indicators it seems that market growth is very biased, but anything can happen including pumping
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
November 27, 2018, 04:54:47 AM
The market is in a very big correction after a very strong growth last year. But I think that soon we will reach the bottom. I hope the market will grow fast.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
November 27, 2018, 04:44:41 AM
The market wants to recover and must rely on capital investment. More and more scams keep investors away from the encryption market, so I think the market will no longer be recoverable this year, and the bear market will always exist!
Activity: 379
November 27, 2018, 04:40:40 AM
I think it will take more than one month to restore the market. I dream that the market will grow in 2019. Even a small but steady growth is good.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
November 27, 2018, 04:35:18 AM
What we seen so far as regards to price dumping is not natural progression or retrogression rather, what we seen played out is outright selfishness and personal greed! Expect things to change as I can see many people losing their wealth!
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
November 27, 2018, 04:14:21 AM
It will take more than the end of the year to make the market could recover. the current state of much instability and has now been made the panic everywhere. If it is too expect a recovery towards the end of the year then it will only be a burden the mind alone for now because the recovery of the end of the year also is not necessarily the case.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
November 27, 2018, 04:13:09 AM
The market is cyclical, but I do not expect its recovery earlier than a year and especially do not expect the recovery of most of the tokens whose projects stopped their development in 2018.
Activity: 798
November 27, 2018, 03:49:35 AM
I am sure that the price decline that is currently being experienced will definitely recover. We will wait until December and we hope that in that month the prices of all coins will increase. With the price of all these coins falling, many people panicked and they also sold coins at low prices. But if they still believe that crypto will rise again of course now many people will return to buy coins.
Activity: 1183
November 27, 2018, 03:46:41 AM
This problem is the biggest at all. But is it bad? To my opinion everything that gives this dependence is not bad because when BTC’s price increases, alt coins’ prices grow too. Of course it is not good event but do not make a collapse from this dependence, it is like a minus but not the sentence.
crypto is in a bad condition, the price of many coins that go down is very threatening to those who hold lots of coins. but if we can step and take the good side of this situation it is not bad, with low prices we can buy potential coins with small capital. in the future, Crypto will definitely grow and move better so you will get a big profit. the market is like a tidal wave and is currently experiencing severe depression.
The focus of miners are being divided into the bitcoin cash battle. Remember a lot of miners are still confusing about which is the one that will be followed by them. the battle of bitcoin cash has created a lot of fear in the market and that created a huge panic selling. You can see that from the chart.
Pages:
Jump to: