Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto market is all time low - page 13. (Read 3145 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 04:19:28 PM
The rate at which crypto falls is really high.... The main reason is that scam icos and hackers has make crypto to loss value.... But I think there is still hope crypto will raise back it just matter of time.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 04:12:24 PM
it looks like you need a break to stay calm and not be too panicked with the situation. Crypto's market situation is declining, believe everything will be fine. don't overdo it in panic! it will not change the price to rise. be patient and breathe fresh air.
and keep the spirit ! Cool
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
August 17, 2018, 04:03:56 PM
Yes and it is making other people to sell on loss because they are scared that it might go down all the way. Which might happen or not but for me I won't sell mine at a low price only at a higher price.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 04:02:23 PM
What I can advise you is that you should hold the coin till you get gains. Its not advisable to sell the coin now because the loss is too much so the best thing to do is to keep the coin till at least the end of the year.
Activity: 154
August 17, 2018, 04:00:21 PM
Yeah you are right, market went really down few days ago and it is beginning to increase again, So i think now is a good time to buy some good coins in the market before the prices will go up so high.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 17, 2018, 03:54:36 PM
I'm very panic today where I see the chart of the coinmarketcap which show in below. All the coins down approx 15 -20 percent whereas BTC and ETH are also very low. So what can I do where I buy BTC at $10k and ETH at $500

hold it, dont make any decisions, and of course dont sell it, you will only lose half of you capital. you just sit back for now, dont be hasty, the right time for you to sell will come, but for now, you dont have that chance yet.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
August 17, 2018, 03:51:04 PM
It’s just part of the market. It’s a cycle. There’s always an ups and down. Investors earn money on fluctuation of market. Just play well your investment you will gain for sure.

Yes i do agree on you, the market prices are volatile so you cannot always expect to earn profit and you have to be patient while waiting for the price to grow up again.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
August 17, 2018, 03:43:48 PM
Relax. Shit happens.  Grin Just kidding.

It is just fluctuating. It is still better that way than for it to be stagnant.
Take it as an opportunity for you to add some more funds. That is if you want a larger percentage for profit.

You already now this is a bear market. So if you are wise enough then you will also know what will be next.
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 03:40:12 PM
It’s just part of the market. It’s a cycle. There’s always an ups and down. Investors earn money on fluctuation of market. Just play well your investment you will gain for sure.
Activity: 686
Merit: 103
www.fintropy.io
August 17, 2018, 03:37:08 PM
when you bought somthing you should be prepair to loose everything and should be prepair to wait profit minimum 6 months, better 1 year. you have fear so someone will get profit on it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
August 17, 2018, 03:33:59 PM
It seems to me that this stage of the fall of the crypto currency market will last 1-2 weeks. Next, most likely growth, but not much big! We need not panic, we wait for growth.
Activity: 532
August 17, 2018, 01:06:21 PM
This market has seen much worse. He used to kill Bitcoin too many times, but he always came back. It's good to be patient.
Activity: 53
August 17, 2018, 01:05:20 PM
The market is now very low due to the constant dropping of coins, after they will buy a lot of cheap tokens, this will lead to a temporary recovery. So don't panic and continue to hold and to trust the crypto.
Activity: 420
August 17, 2018, 12:59:18 PM
Crypto market is low these days but this is for sometime and up and down are the part of every market. You will see in few months crypto market will touches higher.
Activity: 102
August 15, 2018, 08:51:12 AM
Sell your coins, and find a coin which has the value is 1 sat to buy because it can not decrease anymore (Smiley) I'm joking ).
Actually, we can not do anything right now. If you accept the money you have lost, you can sell your coins to take the amount remaining and go out the crypto market.
The second choice is to find some good projects and use the remaining money invest in them. Make the double profit in altcoins is easier than bitcoin or eth.

Even ICO projects are opening 300% less! The whole market is in a bloodbath, no ico or project will help you in this phase
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
August 15, 2018, 08:50:07 AM
indeed for now the market is always low but for the coming year the market will be back as strong as last year. so this year the market is indeed low
Activity: 71
August 15, 2018, 08:47:03 AM
The market is encouraging at the moment but I know very soon we will all be happy with the situation but for now we just have to be hopeful
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 05:20:03 AM
Everyone is concerned about the situation on the market, and all you need to do in this case is wait for the market to recover, and do not sell your coins below the price at which you bought them. Be sure that bitcoin and ETH will be above 10,000 and 500 dollars this year.
Activity: 350
August 15, 2018, 05:12:19 AM
Yeah, it sucks!
Despite the fact that this massive fall was expected, you can't be prepared for that. Everyday your bag becomes smaller and smaller...as a minimum it is frustrating.
Oh well, we are pawns in this game, so, we can only wait )
But we also can look at this situation from a different perspective. I personally believe in marker recovery and future for crypto in general. So, now I have one more chance to by ETH and BTC and some other coins for good price. The only question left where to find fiat
Activity: 57
August 15, 2018, 05:07:59 AM
you need  to unwind yourself mate, today is about to make a happy get together with your friends and family and i am sure that in the future your coin will recover and you will gain good profit, just dont take a peak on the price in the market for this week to avoid hesitation just hold it a little bit
Pages:
Jump to: