Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto market is all time low - page 14. (Read 3145 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 05:00:39 AM
Everyone hates these bloody days - but they will always be there. So if you can’t stand it better leave, cut your losses- or stick to one coin and don’t check the news or portfolio for the next few years
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 04:58:03 AM
You should start learning immediately. If you decide to earn on volatile market you should know everything about trading.
Activity: 392
August 15, 2018, 04:54:32 AM
This is a good time to invest on those projects that you truly believe in. I have invested on NEO as I see that it has a good potential and community support. There are also a lot of interesting projects happening within its network.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 04:52:08 AM
I'm very panic today where I see the chart of the coinmarketcap which show in below. All the coins down approx 15 -20 percent whereas BTC and ETH are also very low. So what can I do where I buy BTC at $10k and ETH at $500

I also bought ETH at high prices, now I have no more money to buy it but I can not sell at this time. Although very sad but I will wait until the market recovery.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 04:47:56 AM
Yes. It is a new low price in the crypto market. From the beginning of this year, we see the price lower and lower, and it seem not going to stop.

But it maybe a good time to buy the great altcoins.
Activity: 95
August 15, 2018, 04:21:29 AM
Well i dont morry about that. And this purge its necessary.
Too many shitcoin arround with no porpose. They have to die. Personaly i am on Lost, like most off us,
But no problema with that. I an currently searching new projects to Invest. This time i Will not go to top 100 CMC.
With low budged, we have to take the risk.
Problably i Will loose the Money, so i dont advice nobody to do this.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 04:11:38 AM
It is not so low as you think. It is increasing but very slow and a lot of people here can't see these changes which are so small. Do not panic. It will be ok.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
August 14, 2018, 08:48:32 PM
I'm very panic today where I see the chart of the coinmarketcap which show in below. All the coins down approx 15 -20 percent whereas BTC and ETH are also very low. So what can I do where I buy BTC at $10k and ETH at $500

The decision is in you. It either you cut losses or just wait until it moon again. They said market is going down right now because they said August is a Ghost Month. Let us all wait what will happen in the coming month.
Activity: 126
August 14, 2018, 08:41:12 PM
Yes, the market is at low price now. Some ICOs let the admin team sell over 100000 ETH. That's bad idea. They make their investors lose their faith. They should do something better now. It will make the market stronger.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
August 14, 2018, 08:37:11 PM
Crypto market has bounced back from all time low of the year some hours ago. Couple of nice green days should mark it as another bottom, maybe the final bottom of this year.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
August 14, 2018, 08:34:57 PM
I dont understand why you people are too worried about everytime the market is down. Are you guys in a hurry? Or maybe youre too worried that Bitcoin might die anytime soon? I see you regularly check on the price movement via coinmarketcap. So, I assume you knew the market is still healthy right? Judging on how it drops and how it recover. I guess you forgot how volatile cryptocurrency is, there's no limit on the range of how low or how high the price grows.
Now , youre asking what to do when you bought Bitcoin at $10k and ETH at $5k. Simple!! Hodl it till the market recover, selling it to cut losses doesnt make any better.
Activity: 448
August 14, 2018, 08:34:43 PM
Alas. But now it is better to do nothing. the situation is not for the faint of heart. Worth the wait
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Count Your Investment - Not your savings
August 14, 2018, 08:31:34 PM
For me. Its a market strategy for some... buy coins at a lower cost the sell it when it reaches its peak or at its highest value.. keep it on mind that digital coins are super unpredictable you cant assume unless you have a thoroughly research on the type of coin.token your investing....  but as the prices are low more investor will participate and wait for the right time. example an increase of 1% in the value can make big difference if you invest 100k it will earn you a 1k. but think of it its just 1% what if it increases upto 20% or more . that digit will diffidently makes you a big time fortune.  but make a research first and be safe. Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
August 14, 2018, 08:29:37 PM
the current market does not look good, but i try to keep patience. actually, you should be happy that we can buy bitcoin and other coins so cheap, but real pleasure does not arise.
Activity: 215
August 14, 2018, 08:25:11 PM
yes, now the market development is not good, I think we are patient waiting next month, because seeing the development of bitcoin is very good we hold it in the long run, so I think that the price of bitcoin will also be stable so the price of altcoin will grow again.
Activity: 574
August 14, 2018, 08:20:42 PM
of course we also feel panic, but for us the current price reduction for us is only temporary, so I believe in the coming months the price will recover, so now is the right time we buy a lot of altcoins to wait for high price increases. .
Activity: 90
Merit: 3
August 14, 2018, 08:20:03 PM
DO NOT PANIC!
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
August 14, 2018, 08:08:53 PM
You need to
- Sit back and breathe deeply
- Make a decision yourself whether to cut loss or keep holding
- Go traveling or doing something for your family or friends

Regards
I agree, the recover of the market could take some time, maybe by the end of the year we could see some progress, a lot of people say that bitcoin will rocket to 20K and that could be a start.
Activity: 364
August 14, 2018, 08:03:31 PM
Hard time and we can expect even more drop soon. Best is to hodl all your crypto as this is investment on long term.All big companies needed more than a 2 years to become successful . Look at Microsoft,Amazon ,Apple
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
August 14, 2018, 07:59:46 PM
The fear that this has caused to many is really serious. I just imagine sometimes how some people will be feeling or what they could have attempted as a result of the situation of the market.
Pages:
Jump to: