Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto market is bullish or Just a small recover? - page 2. (Read 566 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Crypto market is bullish or Just a small recover?
I think it is ready to start a new up trend:
- It has been down for about 9 months. Enough time for reversing
- BTC/USDT broke some important resistances in mid-terms
- It is in Q4 now.

What do you think? Please share your idea(s).
I think the encrypted money market is starting to turn around now. You can look at some of the big exchanges'token price changes.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
I dont think it is bullish at all. I wait for the last wave down and it will be quite intensive and strong. 6k at least
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
It is just a small recover for now because it still goes down and up again, but still will stop bleed for a while and can start to think of which coins to invest.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
While there are small changes in the market. We will see the bullish market later, we may have to wait 1-2 years.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
we can only be optimistic because I also believe that there will at least be a pump at the end of this year, even though it will not reach as high as January 2018 first, because now the market has seen an increase
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
i think it's just a small recovery, the bull will wake up later
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
I think this is a small recovery. I think the bull market will start in late October. But you never know what may happen tomorrow, as the cryptocurrency market is unstable. Therefore, it remains only to guess.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
BTC 4 hour chart has the MACD about to dip. I know TA is largely unreliable in crypto, but that specific indicator has been really reliable with BTC lately...
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I am sure that huge recovery is just on its way. We need to be a little more patient and give all the new project some time to rise again. By the way, there is growth of several top cryptocurrencies and BTC is not the whole market. We all need some time to be awarded for hodling.

I agree with you, let's just be more patient in waiting for a great recovery here. We can see the history in the cryptocurrency market, the price is up and down constantly so it is very possible to rise again. I think, the coins price will rise at the end of this year.
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
I assume it is just a small recovery, it can only be considered bullish if uptrend movement remain consistent for certain period of time but this market is still bearish.

We cannot confirm that crypto market is bullish due to its recent low value in the market. Crypto Coins are there in  market for long time and lot of traders earned good profit from crypto so it cannot be bullish instead it started recovering slowly by the year end we can see good result for crypto coins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I think it is a small recovery not the bull trend yet. The bearish scenario can last for years and I think the next
bull trend we will see in 2020 only. Until that we can see some ups and downs. But, in crypto the situation can
change in one day 180 degrees.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello, I think that the market is currently bearish and the next month will not change the trend. But at the moment you need to accumulate a variety of tokens.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
- It is in Q4 now.

As far as Market Capitalization is Concern it has recover a little bit. But its far from the previous data way back 2017 so if we say its Bullish I think its a wrong term By the way its only first month of 4th quarter 2018 maybe the Market will show some positive movement in the coming weeks who knows!
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

We are almost going up, it might just zigzag for awhile and waits for new development news form the teams. I can see there are tokens which are pumped high in the coin marketcap up to 60% in a day. You can't believe that is happening in this bear season but it does happen, you can check the list of coins with huge volume. Right when the percentage drops, BTC is also rising up. Kinda relative response with altcoins dumping and buying with BTC.
Activity: 126
Merit: 15
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
My opinion may be different from most people. I think cryptocurrency will be in a long period of adjustment, so the bear market is unlikely to end so soon. Only when the underlying foundation enough to support commercial applications, the bull market will really come.
Now all this is just unknown.
Activity: 406
- It is in Q4 now.

Yes mate, it is just a small recovery, something like a warm up for that long awaited bullish run of the year. The fourth quarter of the year could be the positive highlights of the cryptocurrency because a lot of speculations going around that bull run will be happening before the end of the year 2018.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
We are experiencing now a small recover, the crypto market is moving slow to the mountain.
But this is a good sign of having a bull run soon.
the market is now stable and i am happy seeing those little pump.
Activity: 566
I assume it is just a small recovery, it can only be considered bullish if uptrend movement remain consistent for certain period of time but this market is still bearish.
Activity: 238
I really want to start a bullish market. But most likely we are seeing now is just the recovery. it upsets me.
Activity: 462
i don't think crypto market will be bullish or recover so fast, I mean some people might say that the crypto market will be bullish or recover in Q4 but keep in mind that it's just a prediction
Pages:
Jump to: