Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto market is bullish or Just a small recover? - page 3. (Read 566 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 256
Crypto market is bullish or Just a small recover?
I think it is ready to start a new up trend:
- It has been down for about 9 months. Enough time for reversing
- BTC/USDT broke some important resistances in mid-terms
- It is in Q4 now.

What do you think? Please share your idea(s).

currently just stagnant around 6k-7k but i think it won't longer.
In near future there must be pump or dump and we must ready for any condition
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Tell the truth – or, at least, don't lie!
From all indications,  there us nothing bullish about the market for now . It is just recovering bit by bit, and that is what we should all expect, this recovery will not be a prompt one but rather a gradual process. I believe we will still experience bull run but it'snot going to be sudden as we experienced before.

Amen to that!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Now that's a hard one to answer but fi you want to make serious money come the next bull run, then it's best to load up on some alts that might bring in the x 5 or x 10 returns and then on the way down once the market retraces again just put a portion of your profits in bitcoin and hold as a hedge. This is what I will do now in the next bull run, I want to hold Bitcoin in the next bear market and day trade other alts and load up again when everything has retraced like 60-80%. I don't want to make the same mistake next bull run and just sit there holding my bags until they go down 90%.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
From all indications,  there us nothing bullish about the market for now . It is just recovering bit by bit, and that is what we should all expect, this recovery will not be a prompt one but rather a gradual process. I believe we will still experience bull run but it'snot going to be sudden as we experienced before.
Activity: 232
Merit: 10
It is perfect time for investors. ETH is low, other altcoins are rising very slowly, so everybody has a chance to buy some coins for affordable price. There are also good conditions for expirienced traders, who are capable of predictin the growth and making good profits.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
I am not sure, but I think it seems not the Bull run that we have been waiting since the second half of this year. Bitcoin and other crypto might gain significant price increase this week, but the resistant still too strong to be broken, however let see how the price go untill next week, or maybe until the end of October.

yes of course it's still too early to bull run. we have to wait even longer until the altcoin has the power to get past the point of resistant.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 268
Graphic & Motion Designer
I am not sure, but I think it seems not the Bull run that we have been waiting since the second half of this year. Bitcoin and other crypto might gain significant price increase this week, but the resistant still too strong to be broken, however let see how the price go untill next week, or maybe until the end of October.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
- It is in Q4 now.

Stagnation is obvious. There are a lot of negative changes and just a few could be described as positive. However, everything could be changed in the neares future, because several new blockchains are close to the release. Their potential may boost the second ICO wave and help the market to recover.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I still do not see a clean picture that today could really show me how it is with the graph, I don’t see a bullish trend, because I think that as soon as it starts, we will immediately understand and feel it
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
I think it's just a small recover, current situation already happened too much time, try to check coinmarketcap, found that some coins increase up to 20% in 24 hours, after few day dump back to normal price, investor just pick some coins to pump and dump now, so it's not a bullish (compare with last year peak price then you will know that), but I believe it'll happen soon  Smiley
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
- It is in Q4 now.

it seems like it's not a benchmark because as long as the popes still sell their altcoins, the market will never bull. in my opinion do not believe in this kind of situation, because we have seen it happen many times and it does not match expectations.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think this is not recover just for small recovery and i hope will be bullish in November and December.

I agree. I think it is really a recovery and some more time the market is bullish again for sure. It is based on the past statistics when November and December came, the market will rise for sure. Investors need to wait to see what will.going to happen tonthe market, and also trust.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 624
- It is in Q4 now.

I think that we have not entered the bull market yet and the price increases are a price arrangement. In particular, we do not see a significant increase in the last few days and the market volume is not as much as before, I can easily prove that we are not yet in the bullish period. In addition, there are no such quiet processes in the bull period, and prices do not change as stable as today. After a period of 10 months, it is nice to see an upward trend and it is a happy news for the investor, but it is not the right idea to associate these changes with the bull market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
Yes, I have visited the coinmarketcap and find some altcoins price have increased 5%-10% today, maybe tomorrow will drop again, if I am the investors I will not invest in this now, price pump and dump everyday, all altcoins have almost dropped 80% compared to last year.

When the market is in sideways movement, it would be better if one knows how to trade for the short term and take advantage of the fluctuation because you would earn much more for a short amount of time than wait for the time when bitcoin makes a parabolic movement again which may or may not happen in the future. If you are a serious crypto enthusiast then you should study trading so that even if the market is not doing well, you are still earning from it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
- It is in Q4 now.

I think the market is currently only being corrected. and there are no signs of a bullish event. it seems we have to wait until mid-October to be able to ascertain what will happen at the end of the year. for now I don't dare say that the market is bullish.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
Yes, I have visited the coinmarketcap and find some altcoins price have increased 5%-10% today, maybe tomorrow will drop again, if I am the investors I will not invest in this now, price pump and dump everyday, all altcoins have almost dropped 80% compared to last year.

Bitter truth, this might be a small recovery yes the price fluctuates everyday there is no stability in the market. Hold your coins and wait for few more days. I strongly believe it will recover slowly.
Activity: 165
Merit: 7
Gigzi - Independent Wealth Management
I think it will be slow and steady growth. I don't think we will have huge jumps in the soon future.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
The current market I think has not recovered yet. I think it will take a long time for people to get discouraged and that is the time the market starts to recover and the trend is up. Anyway, I still hope the market will recover as soon as possible.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
bitcoin is currently getting ready for the bull market in the near future but that doesn't mean it will start right away. it still needs more time to be accumulated by the whales who don't want it to rise.
also none of this has anything to do with the crypto market because altcoins will get pumped most of the times if bitcoin is stable. otherwise if bitcoin starts the bull run they have a higher chance of getting dumped.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
- It is in Q4 now.

I am sure that huge recovery is just on its way. We need to be a little more patient and give all the new project some time to rise again. By the way, there is growth of several top cryptocurrencies and BTC is not the whole market. We all need some time to be awarded for hodling.
Pages:
Jump to: