Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto market is bullish or Just a small recover? - page 4. (Read 566 times)

copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
I really hope the market will be able to be bullish at the end of the year, but it looks like the market is not supportive for bullish, and maybe there will only be a small recovery at the end of 2018.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I think the market is just recovering. It is normal for the market to increase especially after the bear market that was going on for months. Let's not assume that the bull market is coming since the price is still low and the recovery is minimal. The prices also decreases after it went up so I won't consider it bullish.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Altcoins are quite mixed at the moment with some still falling but others recovering a little from last week’s rout. In the top ten XRP, Stellar and Cardano are still dropping 2-3 percent on the day while EOS has gained 2.6% to pull itself back to $5.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I believe the market will continue its bull run until december just like what happened last year. The last quarter of the year is usually the time when crypto will greatly recover which is why hodling is the key when the market was down
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
gradual recovery will happen I guess. While this is probably already in a condition that is quite stable and there is no decrease of more than made many people cry. but to reach a high point as before is not an easy matter since the fall of the value of which is quite deep. for current state isn't the same as what was there last year and maybe a lot of people will increase speculation later this year could be wrong.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
In my opinion, what happens with the crypto market today is still a small recovery, not yet full. I hope the bullis will happen in the near future or at the end of the year.
Activity: 518
indeed everyone really misses bullish and this year is almost over but there is no fundamental reason to start bullish. some people believe that bullish will happen at the end of the year and if it happens later it might not be bullish, but only a pump.
Activity: 457
Yes, I have visited the coinmarketcap and find some altcoins price have increased 5%-10% today, maybe tomorrow will drop again, if I am the investors I will not invest in this now, price pump and dump everyday, all altcoins have almost dropped 80% compared to last year.

Wouldn't suggest to go all in on current market. You are right pumps/dumps are still here and market is huge manipulated.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
Yes, I have visited the coinmarketcap and find some altcoins price have increased 5%-10% today, maybe tomorrow will drop again, if I am the investors I will not invest in this now, price pump and dump everyday, all altcoins have almost dropped 80% compared to last year.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
The length of the month does not indicate the market reversing its way more than that. Well, it's a speculative market we can't really predict the outcome of the market. But how long the market has been bearish does not have any correlation with reversing market.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
They just keep selling. It's really hard to tell if we are going up or down. Volatility is gone since July. With the volume where it is seems like bots are just trading this market. Another reason to be bearish is that all the bullish sentiment has been related to ETF which will not be approved in a bot traded heavily manipulated market. That being said. When the whales are ready to create another FOMO pump there is ABSOLUTELY NO STOPPING THEM.
Activity: 753
It is too early to say that the market is recovering, but many predict and hope that the growth and recovery of the cryptocurrency market will all be in Q4.
Activity: 1247
Merit: 295
Palestine
the crypto market isn't bullish or just recovering crypto market is super bullish and that the reality that a lot of users don't understand
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
9 months is not enough time for reversing, because that depends on new and for the moment the positive news about etf´s are not materialising so no way it will recover like this.
Activity: 293
Crypto market is bullish or Just a small recover?
I think it is ready to start a new up trend:
- It has been down for about 9 months. Enough time for reversing
- BTC/USDT broke some important resistances in mid-terms
- It is in Q4 now.

What do you think? Please share your idea(s).

Just a small recovery, at this point i am convinced that there is no way that we are going to see another bull market this year. Way too much money has left the market already and unless there is some kind of massive investing in bitcoin, then we are better off not expecting any bull market again. I think that we could see a good bit of recovery though
Activity: 378
The whole year the market was down. I hope that people do not want to see the market bleeding anymore. The new wave of investors should come and with the mass adopting, the market will also recover and achieve the new hights.
Activity: 294
As for me, recovery is already impossible. Of cource, cryptocurrence market may rise again, but it need to change slighlty beforehead. Maybe ETH and BTC will not be leaders, but there are new heroes to take their place. We need to let go this stage and look forward.
Activity: 812
BountyMarketCap
Real breakouts and bullish signals are still yet to be seen but i agree that market sentiment has changed from negative to neutral and as soon as it turns positive we will see huge volume back in the market and hence the bulls, so i think next few weeks can be deciding about bulls in the market.
Activity: 420
Still, now there is no sign of bullish for the crypto market. So, wait for the long rally in the upward curve of the chart in Bitcoin and the other signal is driven coin.
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
Its just try to break the resistance to change the trend, the market still on sideways condition, just because we're in Q4 2018 doesn't mean crypto will go to the moon. We need to know what news that will make it come true, technically is important as well.
For me, the main factor for cryptocurrencies will grow not about end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: