Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto market is bullish or Just a small recover? - page 5. (Read 566 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
This is just a small push up, because many people began to actively put short positions, so it was probably just a short squeeze, as it usually happens after a large number of participants in this event.
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
This time it is a small recovery only, but we need a lot of small recoveries without breaking main support at $6000 to change the market mood and get the new bullish trend.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The current state of the cryptocurrency market can rather be described as stagnation. With the exception of the XRP coin, which added 100% of the cost in 3 days, because of the good news, the rest of the top-level cryptocurrencies, added 2-3% of the cost, then lose them again. I am still convinced that by the end of the year a trend change in the market should not be expected  Undecided
Activity: 448
I understand that we are already in the Q4 of 2018 where most of the speculation is on this quarter where cryptos will hit the bullish market as expected by the majority of the investors and supporters. Most of the cryptos are green as of this writing but it is not consider yet to be the bullish market we are expecting to happen. However, I strongly believe that bullish market could basically be felt between November to December this year and will see what will happen next. Keep holding and wait for the right timing for it will soon to happen.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
The bullish trend always pleases investors, how long the market will recover, it depends on many factors,and most importantly on investors who will invest in projects supported by cryptocurrency.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
Crypto market is bullish or Just a small recover?
I think it is ready to start a new up trend:
- It has been down for about 9 months. Enough time for reversing
- BTC/USDT broke some important resistances in mid-terms
- It is in Q4 now.

What do you think? Please share your idea(s).

About market being down for 9 months,it was down for even longer period of time,so it is possible for this to go on for 9 more months.And during this period those whales are pumping and dumping crypto, and making profit on shorts and longs.So even in bull market,they are still making significant amound of money,and before they decide,we cant get into bull market.
For example,its not bad to check this twitter account     https://twitter.com/bitmexrekt?lang=en that tracks  Bitmex and liquidated shorts/longs,and you will realise its all one big game for now.
But of course,i would love to see bull market,its just that im not too optimistic at the moment,hopefully my gut feeling is  wrong and we see similar scenario like last year Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I think this is not recover just for small recovery and i hope will be bullish in November and December.
Activity: 532
- It is in Q4 now.

I also think that bearish trend is going to end soon or might be ended already but final confirmation will be when Bitcoin will break 6,910 which is at 61.8% fib level.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
- It is in Q4 now.

Pages:
Jump to: