Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Market Will Going Up ? - page 21. (Read 2953 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 12:35:52 PM
I think that the market should rise but not so soon as now with this rise people will start selling their savings due to the fact that they are afraid that the market will not rise!
Activity: 264
Merit: 101
June 21, 2018, 12:35:40 PM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

i think it will be raised and this bloody is only correction. we have very good support on 6000 and the main goal at short term is around 9200. so be patient and be the result at near future.
Activity: 98
June 21, 2018, 12:28:32 PM
this news is very encouraging and hopefully this increase continues and we can sell altcoin that we hold in the wallet so far with big profits or we can increase our investment and expect future coins continue to rise in price
Activity: 238
June 21, 2018, 11:30:31 AM
At now, Crypto market is around 6k7, but i hope next week it will be over 7K, all investors hope that can be soon. Do you agree with me? Do you have any ideas for this? Thank you
Activity: 275
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 11:27:54 AM

While it is unclear whether it will grow or fall, you need to wait a certain time and a decent price
Activity: 322
June 21, 2018, 11:08:56 AM
In my opinion, the growth of the cryptocurrency can not be avoided. You just have to be patient and careful.
Activity: 229
June 21, 2018, 10:47:56 AM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
I think that this is just a small shift in growth, we still need to wait, I think that a good price increase will begin in September, but until it is very unstable and for some time it will grow, and then it will decrease, a big growth will be by the end of the year.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 10:38:47 AM
Dear all member
there is no doubt this will happen , it is only a matter of time when crypto will start grow again
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
June 21, 2018, 10:37:17 AM
I am waiting for the Autumn or end of the year. Based on the last year graphs we already on the same timestamp of a pump. We don't see the pump right now, so next wave should be in September. Right now a lot of people leave the development and trading for holidays. I don't wait for any good pumps/dumps for 1-2 months. But it is my personal opinion.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
June 21, 2018, 10:32:40 AM
Everyone believes and expects the market to recover, I also hope so. Dynamics show that after a strong decline there is a strong rise.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
June 21, 2018, 10:14:57 AM
I hope that after three months of decline this time a real recovery of the cryptocurrency market really began. The problem is that I see that the market cap is still very low compared to a few months ago, this means that big investors still do not think about entering because they do not have confidence in a recovery, however I'm confident

Im waiting for that time comes but the situation are unpredictable since the market volume are become too low and most investor are losing confidence to bitcoin after a negative feedback from the start of the year in my own opinion this pump up happen are bull trap in the end we cannot know what will happen in the next few weeks or month.
now more and more supportive and upgrading existing in the Cryptocurrency market. by supporting this market much more will be great for making the future and development of Cryptocurrency increasing and very reliable in the future.
Adoptions will lift this market up again, if cryptocurrency will gain support from most businesses and establishment and not only with online service, then it will be seen by many end users and people will also try to adopt and seen the advantage, until now we are still lack of actual usage for our daily lives, mostly crypto has been used for investment so when the value fell holders panic and sell out, instead of keeping it on hold and wait for their gains, hopefully this coming months will bring good hype again to the market.
Activity: 103
June 21, 2018, 10:12:51 AM
Crypto market as my thoughts will surely go up.We can see some coin already begin to rise.The ups and downs are always in crypto and will be always. Though the last crypto falling was a bit shocking,but it will surely up in some days.Have to be patience all of us.
Activity: 84
June 21, 2018, 10:07:46 AM
Here is the fact that the market is not unpredictable you can know when it is green and when it is red the best thing to do is to hold.
Activity: 182
June 21, 2018, 06:57:08 AM
Crypto market will most definitely go up. Just the way that the prices of the coins couldn't stay up forever it is the same way that the prices of the coin cannot stay down forever. The only problem is that bear markets tend to last longer than bull markets so it takes longer for the prices of coins to go up than it takes for the prices to go down.
Activity: 266
June 21, 2018, 06:10:27 AM
Certainly the market will grow, but another market adjustment is expected ahead, and growth is expected by the end of the year and growth will be significant
Activity: 66
June 21, 2018, 05:59:56 AM
Yes cryptocurrency has just started to take off and it will be whole new world opening soon. But the crazy rise is unlikely as more and more cryptocurrencies are launching daily sucking up the capital from the biggies. But one thing is assured is that this is the future. Blockchain will change everything in the next few years
Activity: 98
June 21, 2018, 05:02:07 AM
the decrease will not ever know when to come and when it ends. during the panic in facing this then in trade will be more comfortable and quiet can deal with it. currently, the market back down though and hope just isn't great.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 21, 2018, 04:01:12 AM
I hope that after three months of decline this time a real recovery of the cryptocurrency market really began. The problem is that I see that the market cap is still very low compared to a few months ago, this means that big investors still do not think about entering because they do not have confidence in a recovery, however I'm confident

Im waiting for that time comes but the situation are unpredictable since the market volume are become too low and most investor are losing confidence to bitcoin after a negative feedback from the start of the year in my own opinion this pump up happen are bull trap in the end we cannot know what will happen in the next few weeks or month.
now more and more supportive and upgrading existing in the Cryptocurrency market. by supporting this market much more will be great for making the future and development of Cryptocurrency increasing and very reliable in the future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 03:57:07 AM
It's hard to imagine when the downward trend will end and the price of crypto currency will begin to rise, as the market is very unpredictable and depends on many factors. After the new year is a difficult period, and our coins do not show growth, such as we would like, but I still do not lose hope and I am confident that in the near future the market of crypto currency will recover and prices will rise.
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
June 21, 2018, 03:56:58 AM
The crypto markets will going up and down all the time and its a common thing. After reaches the dip they will recover and start running up but be careful when entering the markets.
Pages:
Jump to: