Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Market Will Going Up ? - page 17. (Read 2953 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 01:12:06 PM
I was expecting that after going to 5800$ we will finally see the global recover, bus as I see now there is possibility to go more down to 5000-5300$ and after that we should expect growth.
Activity: 482
Merit: 10
https://www.empirehotels.io/
June 30, 2018, 12:00:24 PM
that's the crypto market running, we just have to wait when the price falls very far.
but in a few months the price will always Reach the price ATH (All Time High)
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 11:57:20 AM
today was green day after some red days, i hope this trend will continue for next months, because im tired of red market.
Activity: 168
June 30, 2018, 11:56:32 AM
I think it's necessary! It will grow and develop, this is the law of the crypto currency Smiley after the fall, a good growth is always expected, which will please all of us
Activity: 187
Merit: 18
June 30, 2018, 11:47:50 AM
The value of cryptocurrency always keep's going up and down , It has been stable where people could predict what's gonna happen in the future, I personally feel the prices are gonna go back up and then it's gonna slowly setal down  Smiley.
Activity: 336
June 30, 2018, 11:47:44 AM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
All unpredictable. Because that's the nature of crypto. So in the market it will go up and down in price so it is a regular thing. But the end of this crypto decline may be due to the effect of hacked exchange. So all the markets get the impact.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
June 30, 2018, 11:43:55 AM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

For me, this is right, bitcoin and Ethereum have started to pick up in the past few days. This is a happy news. We finally got rid of the bad news that the currency price continues to fall. I hope it will enter the rising model as soon as possible. I believe this is everyone. Hope to see the good news.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
June 30, 2018, 11:37:35 AM
Not yet, the price decline is still not over, currently just break. because the decline in Bitcoin prices will continue to reach $ 5000- $ 4000. so the crypto currency market will still bleed. just prepare the capital to buy. if you get stuck. then keep holding and be patient. all will recover again.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 30, 2018, 11:30:34 AM
I think yes, now we have the bull market. Finally, negative news background in the past and I hope now the bull market will show itself in all its glory, at least all prerequisites exist for this
In fact, I very much want this downward trend to end, but it's still too early to talk about this, because only today prices have started to grow a little, and it needs to be not one day, as it was recently.
The drop in price is not the first time it ever happens, but  market has potentially recover from fall. It may not be widely-accepted for now, but with each passing day, the demand continue to increase, there has already been more public awareness, more are already well-educated, and learn to embrace the nature of cryptocurrency. With these little steps, I believe it can bring us to success. In a field full of uncertainties, it's important to get back to what's our real purpose for us to have the strength to survive and also the faith that cryptocurrency can stay longer and stronger.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 11:08:35 AM
The encryption market will go up, and that's for sure. It only takes a long time. The market will not fall forever and the market will not continue to rise. Although this year's encryption market fell very seriously, it will also be improved in the future.
Activity: 57
June 30, 2018, 11:05:05 AM
At the moment, the fall in the exchange rate has ended, and the market has now rebounded to 50% of their value at the end of 2017. Trust and persistence in the cryptocurrencies market are essential. , it is a factor that evaluates an experienced investor and immature investor
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
June 30, 2018, 06:14:31 AM
I think yes, now we have the bull market. Finally, negative news background in the past and I hope now the bull market will show itself in all its glory, at least all prerequisites exist for this
In fact, I very much want this downward trend to end, but it's still too early to talk about this, because only today prices have started to grow a little, and it needs to be not one day, as it was recently.
Activity: 112
June 30, 2018, 06:06:11 AM
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 02:18:23 AM
Dear all member

in my opinion, the crypto decline is not over, crypto will still go down, when at the end of the year crypto price will probably go up, for that be patient
Activity: 98
June 29, 2018, 10:00:22 PM
In most cases, if there is no market phenomenon, the old saying "that grows always falls" remains fair, but at the same time, it is true in the situation when markets reach the bottom, next step is usually the market begins to grow.
Activity: 28
June 29, 2018, 07:23:16 PM
yes it grows because Socratus is growing in geometric progress
Activity: 140
June 29, 2018, 06:03:00 PM
Condition of the current market situation is disheartening. But what can we do about it? Almost nothing. We can only hope the market recovers quick. I suppose this is the longest dry spell in the history of crypto. No need to give up. It will soon be over.
Activity: 133
June 29, 2018, 05:31:20 PM
Maybe the 2018 crypto market will go up at the end of the year. I hope so
I hope so too. But many analysts do not agree with us. They say that the market will begin to recover not earlier than in 2019. It makes me sad.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
June 29, 2018, 05:27:42 PM
Seems like ETH is going to be 350$ in closest time. But there is probability that market to end of the year will rise again. If ETH get its previous price as 600$ it would be cool
Activity: 78
June 29, 2018, 05:11:37 PM
Maybe the 2018 crypto market will go up at the end of the year. I hope so

Yes, i really believe on that it will rise soon, we don'nt just hope dream come true, it will happen and make us all happy.
Pages:
Jump to: