Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Market Will Going Up ? - page 23. (Read 2953 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 11:38:54 PM
At short distances there will be constant jumps down / up / down. But for a long distance of course everything will go smoothly up!
Activity: 238
June 15, 2018, 09:04:42 AM
Crypto money has 2 seasons in the world. One of them is the Taurus season, the other is the Bear season.
When we enter the bear season, the prices start to fall. The stock market falls in a red line. When we enter the bull season, the prices rise and the green line passes.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
June 15, 2018, 09:00:45 AM
Sorry but we still experiencing the decline at the moment. The decline is not yet over. Lose is real and crash is not.a dream but also real. I don't know until when the decline last for there are huge predictions and presumptions but still the market goes unstable. I hope that the market will recover soon as possible.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
June 15, 2018, 08:58:14 AM
Yes I believe in your questions and I still have hope, and we must support cryptocurrency to make the hype the cryptocurrency good so the team developer and investor can support each other to make good effect to the world with the powerful of blockchain system or cryptocurrency
Activity: 224
June 15, 2018, 08:53:10 AM
I think that after the fall of the market will follow its growth. because the market does not stand in one place.
Activity: 266
June 15, 2018, 08:50:14 AM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
sure, I believe that the crypto currency market will get better, the price of crypto currency is very often changed. we can not predict exactly when the price will decrease or when it will rise
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 07:23:17 AM
No the decline is not over yet. The market is volatile and as a result, it goes up and down time and again. So investors should be much aware of it. Regulations are in desperate need.
Activity: 323
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 07:12:54 AM
That will not end this year that we are all happy, so only hold tokens. It's just a cold one, the wells do not let the crypto fall.
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
June 15, 2018, 07:02:15 AM
I don't when market going up, may be in the last quarter of the year. For this time its been movable they are at recovery station. Hoping that they reach the peak last year so much better for investors and also the bounty hunters.
Activity: 327
Merit: 15
June 15, 2018, 06:59:52 AM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

we all need not worry, the price of crypto up or down, it is a common thing, for that buy crypto when the price is cheap, then sell when the price is expensive
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
June 15, 2018, 06:58:28 AM
to work on following returns with the evaluation as displacing limit of exchange to put on assigns with the substitution as targeting customs on numbers as achieving goals of returns with the attains on table as modifying arrange of initiation.

Activity: 462
June 15, 2018, 06:57:19 AM
There has been a wave of falling prices recently, but I personally think that the market will soon turn a corner, first because the SEC has announced that it does not regard ETH as securities, and secondly because many investors have started to inject capital, I think this It is a sign of rising market!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1176
Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!
June 15, 2018, 06:56:54 AM
Yes since its popularity is steadily increasing there is much more to expect in crypto. Its full potential is still in the urge of coming out.

The growth of the market will be very strong and rapid, if you study the history of development, you can see that this is a cyclical process and it is repeated after a certain period of time. We can assume that we will see the big growth this autumn and I very much hope that it will be very large and impetuous.
Activity: 80
June 15, 2018, 06:50:47 AM
Yes since its popularity is steadily increasing there is much more to expect in crypto. Its full potential is still in the urge of coming out.
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
June 14, 2018, 09:01:59 AM
Will crypto market going up? it is not the case as of now as there is a dip in the bitcoin price resulting from analysis from certain activities in recent times ut then it will only take time the price of bitcoin has wings to fly higher than it is right now flying
Activity: 154
June 14, 2018, 08:57:47 AM
In my opinion, crypto market will go up but it maybe takes some time. Let's just wait and believe in cryptocurrency that it will still give us great profit in perfect time. Be patience!
Activity: 82
June 14, 2018, 03:51:20 AM
I believe the market will rise, but I don't know when the encryption market will pick up. The current market price is very low, I will continue to invest in some cryptocurrencies in this market.
Activity: 350
June 14, 2018, 03:49:55 AM
Of course it will grow, it's only a matter of time, so we need to wait and see for ourselves!
h55
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
June 14, 2018, 03:46:58 AM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

it seems that BTC started to raise and we will reach 9200 after 12 days from now. maybe BTC breaks this resistant line out and we can reach 15000$ next month. in this conditions, you can participate on some ICOs. I think NEO platform is good for ICOs and you can buy asura coin based on neo platform for the long term. 
Activity: 104
June 14, 2018, 03:40:34 AM
Yes, I still believe that the encryption market will rise again. The encryption market has changed a lot and will fall within a short period of time and will also rise in a short period of time. Although the encryption market is now in a bear market, I believe that the bull market will come in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: