Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Market Will Going Up ? - page 18. (Read 2953 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 05:06:49 PM
At the moment the conditions of the market of apoco are improving, we would have to have a little patience until the prices
rise to be able to generate own benefits. If the bad news spreads surely the price of cryptocurrencies could go down.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
June 29, 2018, 04:45:31 PM
For sure cryptocurrency market will go up, but for now it appears that the market need to stabilize before that expectation . Mostly Bitcoin and Ethereum price need to improve.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 04:40:04 PM
That is what we are all hoping and praying for, because no trader will like to loose in a market. But i think the price of all the coin are not yet stable especially bitcoin.
Activity: 168
June 29, 2018, 03:07:45 PM
do not wait for the growth of the crypto-currency market in the next 2-3 months. I think the process of market growth will drag on for another 6-12 months.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
June 29, 2018, 02:06:52 PM
I Hope so after this super dip , i hope bitcoin will rise up together with the altcoins. I Dont think btc will go down nobody is pulling bitcoin down now cause its very very low at the moment .
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 02:03:51 PM
I hope the market will start to grow in the autumn because now there is a consolidation and attempts to form a new trend  Cool
Activity: 490
June 29, 2018, 01:59:46 PM
we all do not know when this will end and I think this happens because of the monopoly of crypto by the whale, so no need to worry, everything will get better again even though we will never know when it will happen, I believe that the moment will come soon, even without us knowing it
Activity: 11
June 29, 2018, 01:59:15 PM
Maybe the 2018 crypto market will go up at the end of the year. I hope so
Activity: 350
June 29, 2018, 01:57:15 PM
Many traders predicted BTC of $20000 by July, but alas the great manipulator still is active in the market and not it is clear what objectives achieve. I think the following growth will pass when the countries begin to control and legalize cryptocurrency.
Activity: 303
Merit: 102
June 29, 2018, 01:53:43 PM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Still not. June is a month of closing of the semi-annual period for some hedge funds which is followed by the increased volatility of assets of all types, including cryptocurrency. Key dates: On June 29 - the last Friday of month and on June 30 - the last day of month, and there we will look.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
June 29, 2018, 01:51:44 PM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

of course mate, the market will increase in time. but unfortunately, no one knows about when the time. when i join in the crypto world first time, i really sure that a crypto has a future. and i really saw it at the early of this year, when the market has a fantastic increase. i know this time is a really hard moment for crypto, but this is not the first time the market is falling, hope we will see the hopeless very soon.
Activity: 420
June 29, 2018, 01:21:02 PM
Guys, look, the market is falling rapidly. I think it will take two and a half years to recover from such a fall.
I think for the market to recover does not take up to two and a half years,
my prediction may be at the end of the year the market will recover,
the most important we see it at the end of the year let me be more clear
if the world believes bitcoin again, surely the price will towering, I'm sure it is !,
keep hoping and be patient of July-December month hopefully the price will improve
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
June 29, 2018, 01:18:45 PM
Guys, look, the market is falling rapidly. I think it will take two and a half years to recover from such a fall.
I think for the market to recover does not take up to two and a half years,
my prediction may be at the end of the year the market will recover,
the most important we see it at the end of the year let me be more clear
Activity: 265
June 29, 2018, 01:17:40 PM
of course, i think crypto will going up because crypto still strong and still have power to grow and crypto has potential for modern future.
Activity: 350
June 29, 2018, 01:07:44 PM
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 01:05:43 PM
In my opinion, crypto market will go up but it would surely take sometime. Let's just wait and believe in cryptocurrency that it will still give us great profit in perfect time when the bull market returns as now is the perfect time to buy coins and keep for the long term
Activity: 224
June 29, 2018, 01:03:56 PM
The market will always fluctuate in such a property here all depends on it all crypto keeps on its falling and growth on profits and losses it is stability if all here earned, then I think it would be for a short while, so our world is arranged!
Activity: 467
Binance #Smart World Global Token
June 29, 2018, 12:53:40 PM
Dear all member
bear market is not yet over, its hard to know or even predict when will this end. even if its price is starting to recover, after a few hours or a few days its price will drop again.
Activity: 245
The Future Of Work
June 29, 2018, 12:47:19 PM
Dear all member

Ofcourse crypto market will going up and we can see the proof when the year of 2016 when the market is falling apart and many investors think that crypto market is already dead but when the believers buy some coins they shock about the price of bitcoin and i know it will be happen now.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
June 29, 2018, 12:44:44 PM
I see a lot of positive news every day, and the market continues to fall. I don't think anyone is selling now because it's obvious to everyone that it's not profitable to sell now. What then is the reason for the decline remains a mystery to me. Who knows?
Pages:
Jump to: