Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Market Will Going Up ? - page 26. (Read 2953 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
jarvis.exchange
June 12, 2018, 04:41:35 AM

If we continue to support cryptocurrency it will go up. If your portfolio is bloody red right now, stop complaining it in social media, because it will not attract new investors or new learner in this market. Have faith in crypto believe in the Satoshi Nakamoto vision.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 04:33:53 AM
of course. the market will going up. after the crash so big in this year i think the market will get recovery soon. because many people now want to invest in crypto. we can see the market already going stable.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 04:32:33 AM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

yes I am sure with this because I know the market will soon go back and up as the current market is still up and down and further down then I prefer to hold my coin until the market back up and could be profitable

I'm already used to these up and down jumps. So I shop at the bottom and sell at the top. I don't even pick up coins anymore. Take any one and in a week it will grow.
Activity: 644
June 12, 2018, 04:29:54 AM
This crypto market is always changing and more and more new token entry so a lot of investors who tried to buy a token. So this raises a growth coin which can be uneven, and developments are also always following Bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
June 12, 2018, 03:47:35 AM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Bitcoin and altcoins are slowly growing all the time. But growth is no longer exponential but it is linear.
Who know what is better for the cryptocurrencies, but I think that linear growth will be more stable Cool
Activity: 602
June 12, 2018, 03:44:32 AM
Dear all member

It is way to early to tell. Might be a dead cat bounce, we need several days with green before we can say that the worst is behind us.
I am sure for the Cryptocurrency market will increase rapidly from now on. because I see the development of this increased coin is able to make a considerable profit. this affects the development of future Cryptocurrency markets. therefore the market will rise again and rise
Activity: 215
June 12, 2018, 03:31:05 AM
i think it's not over yet, in fact, some time ago the market was going through a very drastic decline, dunno until when it would be like this
Activity: 168
June 12, 2018, 02:40:28 AM
Dear all member

That will make our hopes for the future cryptocurrency higher, possibly in the middle of this year the price will go up, I believe it.
Because of the price that can not be predicted, then we hope that future crypto prices will soon return to normal.
Activity: 59
June 12, 2018, 02:08:05 AM
For the Cry market, there are two different ways of thinking:
1. Hope for the future The crypto market will thrive and have more practical applications.
2. Assume that the Crypto market is a bubble waiting to shatter.
Activity: 210
June 12, 2018, 02:03:32 AM
This news is very encouraging and hopefully this improvement continues and we can sell our altcoin in the wallet so far with greater profits or we can increase our investment and hope the future coins continue to increase in price, because we are sure to invest and trade wisely and intelligently. Of course, in today's market it really shows that the market is going up and going up again, but we can only hope about the market increase and then become more stable than ever.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 01:55:11 AM
For sure cryptocurrencies will go up and it will grow more. Let us hope that cryptocurrency will not in red again. Always remember that cryptocurrency will have a good value in the future and let us wait till the altcoins will go grow more
The moment when market is down the time to buy more. Yes I also believe market will going up again maybe this few months time it wil turns green again. Hence, it will a good value and we can take profit when going up again.
Activity: 141
June 12, 2018, 01:45:50 AM
Yes, I believe it will pick up again, but it will take time. All we need to have enough patience to wait. The current market has been in a trough for a long time and continues to fall. I think this is a good time for us to invest. Now invest in it and wait for the arrival of the bull market, we will get a lot of wealth.
Activity: 340
June 12, 2018, 01:41:57 AM
For sure cryptocurrencies will go up and it will grow more. Let us hope that cryptocurrency will not in red again. Always remember that cryptocurrency will have a good value in the future and let us wait till the altcoins will go grow more
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
June 12, 2018, 01:31:24 AM
Dear all member

I hope it will be that way, but for now holding the coins is the most appropriate.
I hope soon the price of coins will soon rise, this is too long coin prices slumped.
It's time for market prices to rise again after the big crush.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
June 12, 2018, 01:01:49 AM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
And it is from the moment you created the message that the short decline and growth continues for 3 months and the end is only possible closer to the autumn.  It seems like the bear market has ended, but the market due to speculation and whales is constantly in an unstable state.
Activity: 224
June 12, 2018, 12:56:52 AM
Dear all member

Maybe yes it maybe not, predict the price of cryptocurrency is very difficult. The possibility of cryptocurrency can not be predicted, the price is very volatile make us must always be ready with whatever will happen in the future. The most important thing now is to hold your coins.
Activity: 83
June 11, 2018, 09:02:40 AM
I think yes, now we have the bull market. Finally, negative news background in the past and I hope now the bull market will show itself in all its glory, at least all prerequisites exist for this
Activity: 266
June 10, 2018, 11:26:54 PM
Just trust. That after the existence of the protracted decline in prices. Then there will be a price increase that is also great. This is a pattern that exists in the crypto. So as a player trading, we can only follow his rules. And hopefully it is true such a pattern can still be applied in crypto. 
Activity: 168
June 10, 2018, 11:11:53 PM
I don't think the market will recover in the short term. The encryption market has continued to fall since entering 2018. It has continued until now, and now the price of many cryptocurrencies is very low.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 10, 2018, 11:11:16 PM
Dear all member

But its declining again. It seems the market is going to its lowest. Bitcoin and other coins are almost in red mark. Since cryptos are really volatile, we can never predict when will they increase again. But after the rain, there's a sunshine waiting. Just keep holding your coins.
Pages:
Jump to: