Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Market Will Going Up ? - page 30. (Read 2953 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 09:51:25 PM
I think yes, now we have the bull market. Finally, negative news background in the past and I hope now the bull market will show itself in all its glory, at least all prerequisites exist for this
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 02:41:37 PM
I hope for the best. I think that the market should grow many times over. The market is now panicking, investors are afraid to invest in the crypto currency, I hope the market will soon show growth and investors connect
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
May 18, 2018, 02:32:25 PM
This happen regularly this is not the fixed scenario about the price of the altcoin. Someday it will rise and fall vice versa. You have to do some decisive efforts.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 02:30:12 PM
From an investor's point of view, the transition of a currency to a mature state means its death as a highly profitable investment instrument. But do not worry - boring times in the economy, it seems, have passed, and until complete tokenization of everything in the world is still far away. There is not enough time to put together enough time.
Activity: 308
May 18, 2018, 01:37:29 PM
I hope so crypto market will grow up again.  Nobody knows when the rice will grow up and when it will fall down. Crypto market is the one that changes everything within a second. So do not worry market will grow up again.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 01:24:40 PM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
it is just a moment of speculation, the market remains altcoin market popping up and the exchange rate is unstable. but do not forget is our support on bitcoin then the existence of crypto currency will continue to increase
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 01:24:24 PM
ups and downs are commonplace and the situation are unpredictable, so no one knows whether it is over or not but if studied further you will see a cycle up and down a coin but it is not accurate as the market continues to move I think it would be better if you buy then HOLD for some time, rather than hesitate in making the decision to buy or not.
Activity: 238
May 18, 2018, 01:21:56 PM
Crypto market will up and down from time to time. That is how market works as I understand. Sometimes the price will go down and at the other time the price will move up again.
Activity: 65
May 18, 2018, 01:19:45 PM
I think that it's finally time to make money on the crypt, because the coin rates began to grow and the level of capitalization too. You need to buy right now. Smiley
Activity: 70
May 18, 2018, 11:58:06 AM
Yes for sure, Cryptos is a demand and supply thing, so it will always go up and down, but some people don't really understand that, they think cryptos is all about uptrend only when they see it go down they will panic. Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
May 18, 2018, 08:11:25 AM
at the moment there will be a decline in the summer
Activity: 31
May 18, 2018, 08:10:02 AM
It is impossible to assess this situation clearly. On the chart, the situation looks like a small correction before further market decline. But if money "came" to the cryptocurrency market, there will be growth.
Activity: 105
May 18, 2018, 05:55:13 AM
I think the growth will be . the main thing is not to panic but to analyze the market . to enter drop but not to sell . ))) here, as on any stock exchange, you will not earn anything without knowledge . so you need to learn and improve and everything will be OK . and there will be no fear and risk
Activity: 15
May 18, 2018, 05:28:16 AM
When the crypto market suffers a significant drop, I believe the price btc and eth will recover over time maybe at the end of the year
Activity: 24
May 17, 2018, 09:08:51 PM
Let's observe what will going to happen but for now I'm happy because it's way more positive than the other month I'm hoping that the price still continue to go higher so by that I can get a profit.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
May 17, 2018, 08:55:13 AM
There are just way too many coins in the market and they are taking money from the major coins like bitcoin which need that money for their prices to increase but it is not possible because there just isn't enough money in it. It is just staggering for now with prices going up a little and then falling back down, hopefully this just lasts a short while and the prices recover.

It will be a game if there is really no money entering in the market. Sometimes it is bitcoin against the whole altcoins but sometimes some people will seek refuge in fiat or usdt in order to wait for the right moment to hop in.  
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
May 17, 2018, 08:53:36 AM
Yes since its popularity is steadily increasing there is much more to expect in crypto. Its full potential is still in the urge of coming out.
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
May 17, 2018, 08:50:00 AM
There are just way too many coins in the market and they are taking money from the major coins like bitcoin which need that money for their prices to increase but it is not possible because there just isn't enough money in it. It is just staggering for now with prices going up a little and then falling back down, hopefully this just lasts a short while and the prices recover.
Activity: 182
May 17, 2018, 04:36:52 AM
Yeah I believe the bearish days are over, we are seeing some recovery over the past few weeks and I due hope it will continue to recover in the uptrend direction and wish to see some coins gaining and making new all time high.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
May 17, 2018, 04:27:34 AM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Less than 2 weeks ago I was hoping BTC would finally break the 10K resistance and now we are back to the 8K ish range. It is not terrible, but I do hope that after this drop it starts recovering again and that it does break it.

unfortunately, we need to wait for another day or weeks because bitcoin still cannot break the 10k resistance and even for reaching the 9k, it seems too difficult for bitcoin. I think maybe it will happen in the next months and I hope that we don't have to wait for a long time. but I am sure that there will be a time for bitcoin to recovering the price again and it will make the highest price again like the last year.
Pages:
Jump to: