Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Market Will Going Up ? - page 31. (Read 2953 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 03:20:17 AM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

yes I know this time the market will return good because now the market and altcoin experience recovery and so I am sure at the end of 2018 this altcoin and the market will go back up and can benefit in the future
Activity: 798
May 17, 2018, 02:30:16 AM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

We can not be sure about market movement because sometimes market can turn around with very fast and thats why cryptomarket always have high fluctuation. But i do believe that cryptocurrency market will recovery and rising again, maybe market cap will reaching trillions dollar
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 02:15:22 AM
Well, no one can really predict the cypto market. Sometimes it will go up and sometimes it will go down. It's a bit of a trend. It is like a wave, going up and going down. But recently as I could see crypto market is growing steadily. So I think we have a good future ahead of us.
Activity: 526
Merit: 100
markaccy.io
May 17, 2018, 02:13:51 AM
I hope that after three months of decline this time a real recovery of the cryptocurrency market really began. The problem is that I see that the market cap is still very low compared to a few months ago, this means that big investors still do not think about entering because they do not have confidence in a recovery, however I'm confident
Usually if heading towards the end of the year, the price of the coin always shows a rising graph. This can be seen until now the price of coins began to gradually green. But can not deny there are still some coins that are still in a state of descent.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 02:01:05 AM
The crypto-currency market continues to grow insignificantly with the best coins. market capitalization as a whole is growing. I think it’s has a success.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
May 17, 2018, 01:51:26 AM
Dear all member

Less than 2 weeks ago I was hoping BTC would finally break the 10K resistance and now we are back to the 8K ish range. It is not terrible, but I do hope that after this drop it starts recovering again and that it does break it.
Activity: 301
May 17, 2018, 01:00:30 AM
I think that the crypto market is gradually going up. The market began to grow after mid-April. I hope that the growth trend will continue and in the coming months we will see good prices for the crypto currency.
Activity: 378
May 17, 2018, 01:00:12 AM
Yes the market is going up and up but expect to have it down too because it is market we never knew if it going to up or down but do not worry because on the long run the market will still be able to go up and it is good for long term investors
Activity: 84
May 17, 2018, 12:56:19 AM
Oh I just think that this kind of info is unbelievable. The crash isn't over maybe for now but at all time of price in crypto market place there is no over for this is not stabilize price.
Activity: 22
May 14, 2018, 05:35:15 AM
Don't think the market is very predictable in the short term, any investment is better sooner rather than later.
Activity: 110
May 13, 2018, 10:50:30 AM
Yes, I believe that the cryptocurrency market will grow. but not always. sometimes there will be a small drop in the market.
Activity: 199
May 12, 2018, 08:41:45 AM
It wasn't before. What happened? It's not rocket! Now, too, when everyone is less optimistic about cryptocurrency, it will climb at the same speed.
Activity: 196
May 12, 2018, 08:34:42 AM
Dear all member
Maybe at this time you see crypto decline in price. But actually it is just fake. After the next price reduction crypto will rise more than the price down.
Believe the storm must have passed.
Activity: 305
May 12, 2018, 08:29:30 AM
for me it defends on the value of coins.. because the value of altcoin and BTC are volatile... you can't predict what will happen in the future so the market it self is just go with the flow of currency.. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 168
May 12, 2018, 08:28:32 AM
It seems to me that today the market is recovering.  Yesterday there was a strong price drop.  And today there is growth again.
Activity: 651
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
May 12, 2018, 08:26:23 AM
2017 - the peak of popularity of the block and the crypto currency. In 2018, this growth will continue. 2018 is projected as the year of growth, since all conditions will be created for this. This moment is suitable for the development of distributed energy and p2p-trading "energy tokens", which are generated by sustainable sources, including non-system sources.
the growth of the coin market in 2018 will still grow and become the best, now is the beginning of the rise of the coin but now the market is growing yet stable and only rise slowly. so I think we should wait that moment.
Activity: 215
May 12, 2018, 08:24:41 AM
2017 - the peak of popularity of the block and the crypto currency. In 2018, this growth will continue. 2018 is projected as the year of growth, since all conditions will be created for this. This moment is suitable for the development of distributed energy and p2p-trading "energy tokens", which are generated by sustainable sources, including non-system sources.
Activity: 13
May 12, 2018, 07:34:33 AM
It seems that the momentum is gone and the mini bull run is ended.
I see us going down in fractal manner for a month or so before going green again.
I agree
Activity: 406
May 11, 2018, 07:07:12 PM
At the moment, the fall in the exchange rate has ended, and the market has now rebounded to 50% of their value at the end of 2017. Trust and persistence in the cryptocurrencies market are essential. , it is a factor that evaluates an experienced investor and immature investor. That is because naive investors have already sold all of their cryptos to the market to avoid losses.
Activity: 24
May 11, 2018, 07:02:46 PM
Let's just be positive and wish that this is the start of the comeback of the crypto currency.  So far everything looks good this past few days and I hope that it continues this progress of recovery of all cryptos.
Pages:
Jump to: