Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Market Will Going Up ? - page 32. (Read 2953 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 11:10:48 AM
In fact, it was just as we expected, a slight increase, and now they are down slightly....
Activity: 280
May 11, 2018, 07:17:07 AM
I do not think, that so it goes up, all the same now is too little for this factor. I think there will be jumps for a long time, both down and up
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 07:14:06 AM
Such a strong drawdown that occurred this year certainly scared many, even experienced players, but I think in vain, as the cryptocurrency market is a young and growing market, and this means that it should still grow as a mini 3 years.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
May 11, 2018, 06:55:19 AM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

It is hard to tell wether the market will rise again. Look at the recent price of the coins it is going down again, im hoping that it is only for a short time. Im hoping for bullish market sooner.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
May 11, 2018, 06:51:42 AM
Probably it will not happened in the crypto market as what have experience in the past few months in capitalization. But totally the price will increase and decrease which is normally happened in a basis of supply and demand of currency.

yes, it will increase back and every time we are getting down, there will be another time to wait for the price to increase again. but we cannot predict when the time is coming and we can only always prepare for the bad things that might be happening in the next day or in the next hours. as long as we can make a good strategy to prevent if the price is getting down, we could still make a profit even if the profit is a small amount. the crypto market is making the correction price and once again, we can only wait for the price.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
May 11, 2018, 04:10:22 AM
I dont thinks so maybe it will goes up again not now but I think soon enough to recover it. Maybe we should wait it until it comes up again be patient because everything is under control. goodluck
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
May 11, 2018, 04:03:54 AM
Probably it will not happened in the crypto market as what have experience in the past few months in capitalization. But totally the price will increase and decrease which is normally happened in a basis of supply and demand of currency.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 03:53:57 AM
Yes I think the decline is over now and market will going upwards, because The impact of bad news's /rumor is over and market is start moving ahead. After a long gap Bitcoin price is increasing it is a positive sign for this market. If this upwards trend will continue,then very soon In this market bitcoin will make a new high and all the market will be green again.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
May 10, 2018, 05:33:19 PM
It seems that the momentum is gone and the mini bull run is ended.
I see us going down in fractal manner for a month or so before going green again.
copper member
Activity: 546
May 10, 2018, 05:31:54 PM
Yes, every where seems to be green. Its a good news for all crypto investors and bounty hunters alike. Even though I still believe there is still a long way to go for the market to have a perfect green as I see many potential coin getting more and more better. But this depend on our activities as our action or in action will affect the market positively or negatively.
Activity: 154
May 10, 2018, 05:16:13 PM
I think the popularity of the crypto market is so low that the prospect of going to a new increasing market. The virtual money that is born with the projects and the investment is easy and profitable market.
Activity: 308
Presale is live!
May 10, 2018, 04:41:53 PM
It does look like the crypto market is going to continue on the upward trend but I wouldn't be too confident as anything can happen and prices can crash in a mere couple of hours. This though is a good time to make money from the market and if you hit your target prices for the coins that you are holding then you should not hesitate to sell them and wait for the prices to fall back down again before buying.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
May 10, 2018, 11:07:23 AM
It sounds good, of course people will be happy to hear this information, but I think crypto market will go up but maybe it will take some time so have to be patient about it because eventually we all know that crypto market will recover again.
Activity: 532
May 10, 2018, 08:07:07 AM
I think that it's finally time to make money on the crypt, because the coin rates began to grow and the level of capitalization too. You need to buy right now.
Activity: 154
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
May 10, 2018, 07:30:01 AM
Most likely, decrease in the market of $3500-6500 has really terminated and in the nearest future we won't see such figures. As "psychics" and crystal spheres, really speak, we left descending channels and have directed up. My opinion - bitcoin will be about $12000 in June-July that will be farther - a big question, but the fact that many countries have undertaken regulation of cryptocurrencies and the big companies do developments for a mining and so on very much encourages.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
May 10, 2018, 06:58:34 AM
In the market price come ups and downs, if the stage come to panic i suggest to hold the coin and in other thing if the market is slow so that investment level should be high. in year 2018 there is hope of good market
I am sure, no matter what happen. the market will have make an huge comeback. for now, the market are in the red alert. all colors of cryptocurrency are just in red. it is not clear that the market will going up again because until now it is fluctuating. but I believe that it all things would done in time. so patience omly
Activity: 133
May 10, 2018, 06:56:01 AM
In the market price come ups and downs, if the stage come to panic i suggest to hold the coin and in other thing if the market is slow so that investment level should be high. in year 2018 there is hope of good market
Activity: 182
May 10, 2018, 06:55:23 AM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
I wouldn't be so optimistic Smiley
Currently just speculating and buying some ICO projects for a long term.
Take a look on Welltrado project.
Activity: 173
May 10, 2018, 06:52:54 AM
It's not important, you can make money in a falling market, just choose the right strategy. Buy coins that are heavily falling in price, and try to sell them at a daily high.
Activity: 152
May 10, 2018, 06:51:42 AM
Yes, I believe that the cryptocurrency market will go up. but not always. sometimes  it will fall down a bit and grow again..
Pages:
Jump to: