Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Market Will Going Up ? - page 45. (Read 2953 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
April 11, 2018, 02:18:55 AM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Real market is gradually recovering from natural disasters occurring in recent days. The upside of the Crypto market was more significant than yesterday's losses. Yesterday the market fell 1% to 5%, but today many Altcoins had increased sharply over 20% value yesterday.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 02:15:16 AM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
indeed the current decline has disappeared. with the disappearance of the decline being a sign that the Crypto market will rise again and continue to rise. with the increase of Crypto market will be good news for the users. I hope this increase will last and increase.
April 11, 2018, 02:07:40 AM
Investor friends who have just started to earn beautiful earnings. Wait, it will go to more beautiful spots and make your investor happy. we all hope in hope.  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 11, 2018, 02:06:17 AM
Crypto will eventually going up. However for now the market is moving sideways, the sudden little pump and dump is normal. Bull market is yet to start. So just chillax for now.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
April 11, 2018, 02:03:16 AM
right now it's too early for us to think bear market comes to its end.
because we could not see any significant volume and buy supports,which means we are still far from it.
what we are seeing right now is accumulation phase,
we may be can see another sideways movement for a few months just like before.
but from this point we could see that every alts are building their support and they're no longer drowning.
they keep on the track and did not want to get deeper from this point,so we should say it's bottomed.
it's all about time.
just make sure you guys do not sell it before the jump.

I think it is a good idea if we can make an order sell in every market that we have the account so we don't have to wait or watching the price is moving up and down that will makes our heart beat so fast. besides that, we can do other works so we can finish the task in this day and we can back to the market to see the order buy that we make. this month will give some good result for people which can hold their coin for a long time and this month and the rest of month in this year will help us to make a lot of profit from the crypto world.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
April 11, 2018, 01:25:37 AM
Dear all member

The bearish trend has lasted for a few months now. A couple of days or even a couple of weeks of stability or upwards movement doesn't really give a strong enough signal of recovery. We need to wait quite a while longer. One thing that is encouraging is that the market has shown signs of resistance to further drops - again though, only signs, too early to tell for sure.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
April 11, 2018, 01:22:53 AM
right now it's too early for us to think bear market comes to its end.
because we could not see any significant volume and buy supports,which means we are still far from it.
what we are seeing right now is accumulation phase,
we may be can see another sideways movement for a few months just like before.
but from this point we could see that every alts are building their support and they're no longer drowning.
they keep on the track and did not want to get deeper from this point,so we should say it's bottomed.
it's all about time.
just make sure you guys do not sell it before the jump.

Activity: 154
April 11, 2018, 01:19:31 AM
yes it will go but what direction? All in all, the developments in the world are good news for investors in this sense  Cool
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
April 11, 2018, 01:17:17 AM
Dear all member

Cryptocurrency market last few days have shown a recovering sign.
but it was decreased again quickly. i think the increased price was only for temporary.
The real bull market hasn't start yet.
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 10:49:21 PM
As we have seen, there are real signs of market recovery and ETH is at the forefront of the trend, I do not expect a strong Bump but I hope it is a sign of recovery. cryptocurrency market !!! going up going up !!!
April 10, 2018, 10:42:58 PM
I hope so, but I think it's better to hold it until the price is higher. indeed last week's the market is very crashed and now has started to rise again.
Yes it looks like it has rebounded, but nonetheless just a slight increase  Cry Cry
April 10, 2018, 10:40:51 PM
Dear all member

It is way to early to tell. Might be a dead cat bounce, we need several days with green before we can say that the worst is behind us.
Hello .
 until today , it seems like it is  bump  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 08:36:59 PM
I think the decline is definitely going to end. Although not seen significantly. But clearly, the process of decline will end and turn into an exciting process of increase.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
April 10, 2018, 08:30:28 PM
Dear all member

I think decline market is over. Its start with ethereum price back above $400 again. I hope it continue and cryptomarket will rising again like a few months ago and reach highest market cap again
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
April 10, 2018, 08:28:32 PM
I'm pretty sure the market will go up, they are all set to release new Catalyst or beta test on their main website wallet. Some coins are performing very well. I'm very sure bull run is coming and we will experience that in upcoming few weeks.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 04:28:01 PM
It's too early to be happy, but in any case, it's definitely not worth selling your coins. I think that the most difficult times we have already passed.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
April 10, 2018, 04:03:53 PM
Dear all member
Most likely, that is not the time of growth. But it is still too early to say that the market began to grow, because these price jumps are not significant and are similar to speculative ones and are related to all the play of traders on the stock exchange. Before May, there will hardly be a serious trend change, and from the middle of May it will be possible to wait for the price increase.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
April 10, 2018, 10:14:13 AM
If the market does rise and prices still rise several times that I will be just incredibly happy so I'm very much looking forward to it

all of course delighted but will not be in quick time. the market is in such a State is also due to several factors including market demand, and such a State now makes very quiet market demand once so need time to make investors come back and make the price back up.
Activity: 209
April 10, 2018, 10:01:19 AM
Dear all member

I don't think so. For now we can say that the price trend are stabilising. If this continue the  it may be a good sign. But if it falls again then it may detrimental for investor's.
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Presale Starting May 1st
April 10, 2018, 09:54:42 AM
I began to notice only small positive changes,but we can not say that they are significant so I do not think that the market is really rising
Pages:
Jump to: